Stop and searches carried out: 100,000+, Terrorists caught: zero

Over 100,000 stops-and-searches: zero terrorists

When it comes to wasting police time, the biggest offenders appear to be...the police. That, at least, appears to be the conclusion of the Home Office. Its official statistics, published today, show that while police stopped over 100,000 individuals last year to "prevent acts of terrorism", there was not a single arrest for a terror offence as a result of these stops.

Read more @

My dad was banned from going to America because he had a big beard Sad It's stupid.

Your own soul is nourished when you are kind; it is destroyed when you are cruel.

If you read at school, you should know how much you can hide in such a thing!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
If you read at school, you should know how much you can hide in such a thing!

I hope you read that out of your own choice and not because your teacher made you.

I didn't read it. I heard the teacher reading it.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
I didn't read. it. I heard the teacher reading it.

Haven't read it.

Your own soul is nourished when you are kind; it is destroyed when you are cruel.

Bijou wrote:
Haven't read it.

ooh, now I think this will get a response from someone...

/gets popcorn.

^ Lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

You wrote:
Bijou wrote:
Haven't read it.

ooh, now I think this will get a response from someone...

/gets popcorn.

Im going to get the book...start reading..... Wink

A couple of years back I was stopped in a train station - my card didn't work in the cashpoint within the station - and I was prosecuted against.

Good job I withdrew some cash from the bank in the centre and sent the mini-slip to the prosecution unit.

Oh, and it was September 11 . . :shock:

Yaser88 wrote:
A couple of years back I was stopped in a train station - my card didn't work in the cashpoint within the station - and I was prosecuted against.

Good job I withdrew some cash from the bank in the centre and sent the mini-slip to the prosecution unit.

Oh, and it was September 11 . . :shock:

*suspicious* lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi