Dumping the husband after he was disabled

A woman immediately asked her husband for a divorce after knowing that her husband’s bottoms are totally paralysed after a car accident. The Husband can no longer walk neither satisfies his woman.

How about that gents?. This man could not believe his eyes when his wife told him that she doesn’t want him anymore!!. They were very close and loved each others like nothing would separate them except death.

Now you guys think your[b] women [/b]are really in love with ya!!. Just wait till something happens to you then you will see their inside out!!. Do you know why your [b]women[/b] cry when you die?. It’s simply because they are going to stay in the room for 4 months that is all. 4 month is a long period and it’s like a jail to them, so this is the only reason they will cry but not because you are dead. After 4 month they are happier than ever before.

Wonder why gents ?

Mujahid....

What the hell is that unspeakably creepy avatar you put in your signature line?

see the chicken men like Constantine

we are toking imprtant issue here..what does my avtar has to do with topic here..be serious & learn for once.

[img]http//img279.imageshack.us/img279/3331/10293wx.jpg[/img]

yes... right chicken men

but seriously what the hell is that thing - and what does "si" mean?

wassup Dave

why are you so intrested..don't worry it has nothing to do with King Sulaiman

Seriously Insane.

That is a pic of him.

either a sketch someone did, or some sort of filter added to a photo.

Going to the title; that s what happens when people are superficial.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Its not who they are underneath but what they do that defines them.

Asking for a divorce bcoz hes now disabled clearly shows who she is and he shouldnt bother shedding a tear for such a person... for she obviously lacks strength of character.

How ever it would be unwise to paint all women as such Mujhi as we all know there hav been and perhaps still do exist very strong, pious and virtious women.

Back in BLACK

I long came to the conclusion the avatar was a self portrait of what he sees himself as.

Back in BLACK

I think muji is worried coz he knows what type of skirt he chases after.

He suspects that in a similar situation he would also be abandoned.

Always remember that you reap what you sow.

If you marry for the right reasons, and treat your partner with respect, and have a loving relationship, you will not be abandoned.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Poor Muji...when did you become so jaded.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

You are so nice n wish all the chicken men are like, soo nice!!. I mean you are so positive towards women. You don't believe your woman is just sitting there laughing at you!!, she is blindly using you and you think it is love. Calling you Honey, Sweatheart, love, and gives you kisses from time to time!!. This is all cheating if you understand what I mean. women are too good in cheating men's life.

That is all I can say to you!!.

u are so right Muj

women are evil creatures-they dump men if they become useless

since u have us all sussed out-why dont u keep urself save by keeping away frm us "evil creatures"

if u don't chase girls u wont get hurt

KEEP AWAY FROM THEM-THEY'RE NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE

lol lilsis speaking for women everywhere asks Muj to stay away.

That should be an article in the next magazine.

Muj you still didn't tell us what that thing is in your signature.

Mujhi ur obviously obsessed wid galz thats why you keep dissin them. You need to wake up n realize that you need females in order to cope when you get older and the females who are descent n truly understand love will never leave their husbands no matter what trouble befalls them. Answer this Mujhi: what if the situation was the other way round where the wife was disabled and the husband wanted a divorce what then ey?

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..

RuBz you're undoing all of lilsis work for the good of womankind!!!

Na its not that im jus trying to wake Mujhi up from his dreamland and get him to see the reality thats all

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..

y is this thread not locked yet? :roll:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:

I dunno... apparently my bad luck has spread to mujahid

"Aasiyah" wrote:

Yeah i think that it about time he got banned as well. His comments are becoming much more disturbing especially for a muslim forum, too be honest you rarely see such comment on non muslim forums as well.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

Yeah i think that it about time he got banned as well. His comments are becoming much more disturbing especially for a muslim forum, too be honest you rarely see such comment on non muslim forums as well.

lol... I don't think you find these comments anywhere.

How many times do the mods have to use the word "bizarre" before something gets done?!

ok, ok.

I will lock it.

Topic locked