Marriage expectations

147 posts / 0 new
Last post

bilan wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:
bilan wrote:

dude...i think u need professional help...and what is with ur phobia of hairy ladies??? some kinda childhood related thing??? do tell!

U c, women like to show off to people they don't really know, with money they don't really have, with things they don't really need.
Before marriage they wanna impress guys to probably get married, once they net the big fish they just don't care anymore about impressing him and all dat crap, so they only dress up or do their legs when they going out in public to impress strange men, just to get noticed, the poor ol chap they call husband, he's just there to pay the bills, and has to be content with a hairy ol hippo...

HAIRY WOMEN ARE GROSS, I DON'T NEED ANY CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE TO TELL ME THAT!!!!!!

LOL! u know what u have to do now dont u???? find urself a girl that has amnesia...u know like in 50 first dates??? ull be a 'stranger' every day! Lol wow...i should do this for a living...

Good idea, a solid frying pan will come in handy, they say men are the best cooks in da world, I could really scramble her brains...

If I ever have to kill for something, it would be for, "A woman"
If I ever have to kill something it would have to be, "A woman"

Jack the Ripper wrote:
bilan wrote:

dude...i think u need professional help...and what is with ur phobia of hairy ladies??? some kinda childhood related thing??? do tell!

U c, women like to show off to people they don't really know, with money they don't really have, with things they don't really need.
Before marriage they wanna impress guys to probably get married, once they net the big fish they just don't care anymore about impressing him and all dat crap, so they only dress up or do their legs when they going out in public to impress strange men, just to get noticed, the poor ol chap they call husband, he's just there to pay the bills, and has to be content with a hairy ol hippo...

HAIRY WOMEN ARE GROSS, I DON'T NEED ANY CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE TO TELL ME THAT!!!!!!

Sounds like you've been hurt before; just like not all men are the same, nor are all girls. The ones with a good self-esteem are definately not. To a certain extent the self esteem issue comes down to you and how you treat her. It's true that to understand women you need patience and empathy. But you're a talented lad, you'll develop them. But let's not generalise too early eh? Wink

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

Foysol89 wrote:
Do what for a living, tell jokes?

Do u see a joke hidden there somewhere?? I can't...

Jack the Ripper wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:

Not really but i can't see anything else there either, so i thought it was a joke. Smile

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

The Lamp wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:
bilan wrote:

Sounds like you've been hurt before; just like not all men are the same, nor are all girls. The ones with a good self-esteem are definately not. To a certain extent the self esteem issue comes down to you and how you treat her. It's true that to understand women you need patience and empathy. But you're a talented lad, you'll develop them. But let's not generalise too early eh? Wink

Me, hurt, by a gal? gimme a break will ya, it's the stupidest thing I have heard the entire day.

Lets face it, not many people have good characters these days, do you really wanna risk marrying someone who may not exactly be eye candy, but u feel she has good character? So u get prepared to sacrifice and hold you flag tite each night dream of these gorgeous beauties and even manage to smile in your sleep only to wake up the next morning to see your wife besides u, all the more convinced of Darwins theory, but then u console yourself saying never mind she has good character, only to find out she is no better than Adolfie...

I really admire you buddy, u really think with the right head...

Foysol89 wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:

Not really but i can't see anything else there either, so i thought it was a joke. Smile

Thats women man, get used to it, they always think they have the better of u, when in reality the don't have a clue.

Why is it you think you know so much about women? I aint judging you but seriously you sound like alot of guys out there that think they know everything about the opposite sex, yet they truly know nothing.

I have never been married so i can't tell you're wrong about your ideas. All im saying is you're never gonna know everything about each other or like everything about each other for that matter. Nobody's perfect.

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:
Why is it you think you know so much about women? I aint judging you but seriously you sound like alot of guys out there that think they know everything about the opposite sex, yet they truly know nothing.

I have never been married so i can't tell you're wrong about your ideas. All im saying is you're never gonna know everything about each other or like everything about each other for that matter. Nobody's perfect.

Ah common buddy, many guys keep complaining women are so complicated and all that crap, when in reality they are the most standardised pieces of mass production I have ever seen. She can be muslim, christian, hindu, jew, white, black, brown, paki, or who knows what else, they are all after the same thing. You don't have to be a rocket scientist...

Don't worry Foysol, he acts like this because he has had a bad experience, but he still hasn't come to terms with it. Clearly he's smart enough to see that not all GUYS are the same (at least I hope so).

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Jack the Ripper wrote:

Ah common buddy, many guys keep complaining women are so complicated and all that crap, when in reality they are the most standardised pieces of mass production I have ever seen. She can be muslim, christian, hindu, jew, white, black, brown, paki, or who knows what else, they are all after the same thing. You don't have to be a rocket scientist...

Yeh we all pray that we don't end up with someone who thinks like you

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

The Lamp wrote:
Don't worry Foysol, he acts like this because he has had a bad experience, but he still hasn't come to terms with it. Clearly he's smart enough to see that not all GUYS are the same (at least I hope so).

Oh yes we are Lampie, we are all da same...
try to convince yourself otherwise, but the truth shall prevail...

Truth's_Razors wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:

Yep me too, happy hunting, they are as scarce as hens teeth...

Jack the Ripper wrote:
Truth's_Razors wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:

Inshallah, Lois.

Jack, so even you admit it might be possible! Ya-hey! We're making some progress; all ain't lost yet!

The Lamp wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:
Truth's_Razors wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:

Inshallah, Lois.

Jack, so even you admit it might be possible! Ya-hey! We're making some progress; all ain't lost yet!

What's possible? for you to find hens teeth? good luck man. I think you are lost, seriously marriage can't do too much harm to you, I think you might just survive it, and if you happen to get up one morning sleeping next to a hairy hippo, then remember ol Jack told you so...

I think I'll pass on marriage and just die a sad, lonely death instead. It'll probably be better than marriage - but, yes, I wouldn't ever find out.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
I think I'll pass on marriage and just die a sad, lonely death instead. It'll probably be better than marriage - but, yes, I wouldn't ever find out.

Totally disagreeeee - got to be in it to win it! Smile

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

Win what?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

The right to make someone his lunch and iron his shirts.

It is a coveted award and if you;re exceptionally lucky, you get to do the whole family's!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

LOL It's alright, I'm happy without that 'coveted award'.

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

Agh shame, why so sad POS? >Huggs<

There will always be place in ol Jacks house if u are prepared to pass on the M thingy...

You wrote:
The right to make someone his lunch and iron his shirts.

It is a coveted award and if you;re exceptionally lucky, you get to do the whole family's!

Yep, it's what I believe, the ol muslim gals can warm the food but not the bed...
Who needs food, u can always learn to cook, or even get takeout, but after hours satisfaction is a must!

I just had to share this Lol

The Old Boat

Joe and John were identical twins.

Joe owned an old dilapidated boat and kept pretty much to himself.

One day he rented out his boat to a group of out-of-staters who sank it.

Joe spent all day trying to salvage as much stuff as he could and was out of touch all that day and most of the evening.

Unbeknownst to him, his brother John's wife died suddenly.

When he got back on shore he went into town to pick up a few things at the grocery store.

A kind old lady that lived next door mistook Joe for John and said, "I'm so sorry for your loss. You must feel terrible."

Joe, thinking she was talking about his boat said, "Hell no! Fact is I'm sort of glad to be rid of her. She was a rotten old thing from the beginning. Her bottom was all shrivelled up and she smelled like old dead fish. She was always holding water. She had a bad crack in the back and a pretty big hole in the front too. Every time I used her, her hole got bigger and she leaked like crazy. I guess what finally finished her off was when I rented her to those four guys looking for a good time. I warned them that she wasn't very good and smelled bad. But they wanted her anyway. The damn fools tried to get in her all at one time and she split right up the middle!"

The old lady fainted.

I totally forgot to discuss this, it's not actually a marriage criteria but more what I'd look for in a temporary partner:

I call it the, Six points of perfection(SPP)

1.) A face to die for
2.) A body to match
3.) Sexy fingers and toes (I don't what it is about me, I could see the most gorgeous gal but if you has ugly mans fingers or toes, I would be totally put off. She could be a Megan Fox look alike, she'd be a no, no. But if she is decent with nice hands and toes I would'nt mind her at all)
4.) Good manners (No burping or farting out aloud)
5.) Overall appeal (Its just how the package comes together, she's gotta have all the right moves, it just how she portrays herself)
6.) Confident, but not proud (Hate those gals who think they doing you a favour)

So there you have, not too much to ask for in a gal...

Hahahahaaha, very funny!

OK slightly more serious; you need to come to terms with your past. You can't run from it, so learn from it.
Man serioulsy there comes a time where we all think: what's the bloddy point? Temporary fun gets old.

The Lamp wrote:
Hahahahaaha, very funny!

OK slightly more serious; you need to come to terms with your past. You can't run from it, so learn from it.
Man serioulsy there comes a time where we all think: what's the bloddy point? Temporary fun gets old.

So u tried it too?? see I told u we were'nt that different. Whats this past you keep talking bout??

Temprorary fun gets old if you don't change it regularly, otherwise its just perfect....

Ever thought that being mature and decent could be fun? For me doing something worthwile and working hard can also be "fun" because you've got a sense of pride.

The Lamp wrote:
Ever thought that being mature and decent could be fun? For me doing something worthwile and working hard can also be "fun" because you've got a sense of pride.

Nope, who says I'm not decent??(rolls up sleeves)

Your actions bro. (Takes of his jacket and starts circling)
LOL! Wink

The Lamp wrote:
Your actions bro. (Takes of his jacket and starts circling)
LOL! Wink

What actions? as far as u are concerned it's all imaginery right? so that means I am actually decent, gotcha...

Not quite what I said. Look bro; have a nice day. I've actually got things to do you know. Talk to me when you're ready to leave the bubble.

Pages