this thread is to long to read...

is it really ALL THAT?

not really into books like this...

prefer non-fiction

This is nothing we have just gone of track AGAIN!! :x

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

"Mez" wrote:
Ok is this your Imagination or is it for real? :?

lol no my parents are genuinely that big a waste of space.

About the only way I can stand talking about them most of the time is by sarcastically jeering them.

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Mez" wrote:
Hye don’t talk about HP like that!!

Why R U being so mean to him? Sad

poor hayder doesnt have a life u see, so he's just taking it out on a fictional character who cant talk back to him. Lol Wink

chill out Mez, he aint real....he doesnt have feelings....only his sad fans do!! Lol

why you gettin over-protective about HP, Aasiyah? Wink

And i watcched the Lion witch and Wrdrobe 2day.........Good film Biggrin

and in many ways, the Lion was supposed to be Jesus/Isa (AS) and there were a few biblical resemblances

i never thought i was a superhero after watching films...........but i still believe i am Rocky Balboa........[size=7]and your Mr T[/size]

Dirol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

[size=4]ladies... gentlemen... i thought i might point out there is a significant difference between "your" and "you're" - that some of you have been blurring the lines on[/size]

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Mez" wrote:
Hye don’t talk about HP like that!!

Why R U being so mean to him? Sad

poor hayder doesnt have a life u see, so he's just taking it out on a fictional character who cant talk back to him. Lol Wink

chill out Mez, he aint real....he doesnt have feelings....only his sad fans do!! Lol

why you gettin over-protective about HP, Aasiyah? Wink

And i watcched the Lion witch and Wrdrobe 2day.........Good film Biggrin

and in many ways, the Lion was supposed to be Jesus/Isa (AS) and there were a few biblical resemblances

i never thought i was a superhero after watching films...........but i still believe i am Rocky Balboa........[size=7]and your Mr T[/size]

Dirol

Firstly I happen to be a fan of HP

You r nothing like Rocky, he is cool Dirol

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

"Constantine" wrote:
"Mez" wrote:

About the only way I can stand talking about them most of the time is by sarcastically jeering them.

you know const when we were younger and my dad (bless is soul) used to become the tyrant we all knew and didnt love my youngest brother used to continue with his comic in which my dad was the central character and a most unflattering character he was but so very very funny pictures and story

i didnt find the 20 or so comics until much later in my teens and was appalled, but my brother said it was no secret he had done this he was 12 at the time and he'd circulated them in school too - it was his way of coping with our dad

have you ever done something like this? and would it have helped

"seema*" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
"Mez" wrote:

you know const when we were younger and my dad (bless is soul) used to become the tyrant we all knew and didnt love my youngest brother used to continue with his comic in which my dad was the central character and a most unflattering character he was but so very very funny pictures and story

i didnt find the 20 or so comics until much later in my teens and was appalled, but my brother said it was no secret he had done this he was 12 at the time and he'd circulated them in school too - it was his way of coping with our dad

have you ever done something like this? and would it have helped

lol my parents when I was a little kid on more than a few occasions told me to "get out of the way" - well actually that was more my mother.

Dad didn't talk to me all that much, though we did go hunting and riding a lot.

Honestly they were bad parents - they recognized that in their own special ways and have tried to correct it recently, but i'm not exactly open to "repairing" our relationship.

Nothing to repair - they were never parents.

i feel for ya dave

i love my parents, theyeve been really pateint and caring towards all 5 of us

[size=9]my mum did break my leg once[/size]

but its kool Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

[size=9]my mum did break my leg once[/size]

but its kool Biggrin

lol... share

lol....i dont remember it, but my brother keeps on reminding me much to my mums anger lol

and in my uncles wedding video, i have a plaster on my right leg

according 2 my bro............i was climbing the wall, or attempting to.....jumpin on sofa and climbing from there.....and i was annoyin ma mum coz i wouldnt be still......so she gripped me, threw me on sofa and i snapped my leg

Lol Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

lol pity she didnt break both :twisted: (joke!)

"Angel" wrote:
lol pity she didnt break both :twisted: (joke!)

Well well well the snobby little princess has it out for Hayder today.

again, tell me about it

she broke it once

i broke the same leg a second time

[size=24]ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ANGEL? Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 [/size]

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
again, tell me about it

she broke it once

Thats funny Biggrin

Dave i aint a snob, if i had a porsche and used huge words then i would be more than happy to be called a snob (especially if i had a porsche Cray 2 )

"Angel" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
again, tell me about it

she broke it once

Thats funny Biggrin

Dave i aint a snob, if i had a porsche and used huge words then i would be more than happy to be called a snob (especially if i had a porsche Cray 2 )

I don't use big words!!!

Hayder I need some love here - tell Angel I don't use big words and SHE'S A SNOBBY LITTLE PRINCESS

angel i think you will find we all unanimously agree

[size=18]YOUR ARE A POSH LITTLE SNOB WHO NEEDS TO STOP PICKING ON PEOPLE YOU PERCIEVE TO BE FAR LESS SUPERIOR IN MATERIAL TERMS THAN YOURSELF....WE HAVE A HEART.....AND ITS NOW HURTING[/size] :evil:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Constantine" wrote:

I don't use big words!!!

Hayder I need some love here - tell Angel I don't use big words and SHE'S A SNOBBY LITTLE PRINCESS

You dont use big words riiiiiiiiight i belive u.....Dave if it makes you feel better continue callin me a snob actually u can just call me a princess thats sounds nicer Blum 3

DAVE COME ON NO NEED TO BE ASHAMED YOU AMERICAN SNOB, SAY IT "I DAVE AM THE BIGGEST SNOB ON THIS UNIVERSE"

Okay then.

Find an example of my using a big word and Hayder and I will judge if it's big or not.

If it's big then i'm a snob that uses big words - if it's not then you are a snobby little princess and you owe Hayder AND me an apology.

"Constantine" wrote:
Okay then.

Find an example of my using a big word and Hayder and I will judge if it's big or not.

If it's big then i'm a snob that uses big words - if it's not then you are a snobby little princess and you owe Hayder AND me an apology.

Fine i will do so.....hayder will just agree with you, we need a neutral judge - ADMIN!

Rules: big words are those that are not understood by majority and the ones you wouldnt expect to be thrown in a causal conversation, agreed?

"Angel" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
Okay then.

Fine i will do so.....hayder will just agree with you, we need a neutral judge - ADMIN!

Rules: big words are those that are not understood by majority and the ones you wouldnt expect to be thrown in a causal conversation, agreed?

I agree to the terms EXACTLY as you have them presently written and will accept no edits to said terms. Should it be edited the contractual obligation is void on both parties.

[size=2]heh heh[/size]

Admin! You're a judge!

Okay Angel - you have to post words i've used.

Ok ok u soundin like a lawyer now....

Give me a few mins while i post your snobiness Blum 3

"Angel" wrote:
Ok ok u soundin like a lawyer now....

Nothing to worry about - I assure you

"Angel" wrote:
Give me a few mins while i post your snobiness Blum 3

Good luck with that

"Constantine" wrote:
*ahem*

How's it coming Angel?

I am doin other things too you knw :roll:

Patience, its no easy searchin through loads of posts plus your writing stlye is that of a snobs!

"Angel" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
*ahem*

How's it coming Angel?

I am doin other things too you knw :roll:

Patience, its no easy searchin through loads of posts plus your writing stlye is that of a snobs!

Golly Angel - You would think a person as snobbish as myself would use language so elevated as to leave you blinking in confusion with enough regularity that the necessary evidence would present itself with all deliberate speed. (No words in there were excessively big... it's all about arrangement :D)

It would seem, my dear Angel, that you have been defeated.

Just put your princess tiara on and admit it - I am not a snob, I don't use snobby words, you're a snob, and you HAVE LOST.

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

"Aasiyah" wrote:
crazy people - wot have u been upto whilst i was away? Smile

Angel called me snobby, so I called her snobby - and then I called her out.

Cowboy style.

And I won.

So now she has to admit she's snobby and apologize to me and Hayder.

Biggrin It's been a productive day

"Constantine" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:
crazy people - wot have u been upto whilst i was away? Smile

Angel called me snobby, so I called her snobby - and then I called her out.

Cowboy style.

And I won.

So now she has to admit she's snobby and apologize to me and Hayder.

Biggrin It's been a productive day

OMG read muslimsis's posts with your eyes open this time Blum 3

lol wots muslimsis got to do with this angel?

i was wondering who these 'new members' are, and wadya know, its u two! Lol

edit: wahay! 10th page! Biggrin Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Pages