Fantasy Island (HP and LotR)

529 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
boring?

or u dont wanna hurt poory Hairy Wink

someones got a soft spot for Mr Puthar Lol

haaaaawwwwww...........y u tryna tell me to play games like GTA for, they dodgy!!!! :shock:

lol nah i'm just not sad enuf to waste my time on such a crap 'game'!

wots with the horse noises? Lol yeh tru GTA is dodgy (there's a reason its rated 18!) but no1 can deny its a wicked game (as long as ur not playing it with sadistic intentions)...

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
boring?

haaaaawwwwww...........y u tryna tell me to play games like GTA for, they dodgy!!!! :shock:

wots with the horse noises? :roll: yeh tru GTA is dodgy (there's a reason its rated 18!) but no1 can deny its a wicked game (as long as ur not playing it with sadistic intentions)...

a 2 min shoot em up game, which was quite fun....or a 700 page fantasy book :roll:

wicked game, dont hide the fact its dodgy and promotes dodgy stuff

[size=9]but ive clocked it already[/size] Blum 3

[size=7]its my aim to get you on HP rehab.....[/size]

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Lol

trust me, you wanna try it out

or u too afraid? Blum 3

i dare ya, if ya got any guts, you would play that game...

i already had a look at this 'game' (if u can call it that) and its the most boring i've ever come across... come on!! go play Grand Theft Auto! Biggrin

lol never would have pegged you for a GTA fan

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
boring?

wots with the horse noises? :roll: yeh tru GTA is dodgy (there's a reason its rated 18!) but no1 can deny its a wicked game (as long as ur not playing it with sadistic intentions)...

a 2 min shoot em up game, which was quite fun....or a 700 page fantasy book :roll:

wicked game, dont hide the fact its dodgy and promotes dodgy stuff

[size=9]but ive clocked it already[/size] Blum 3

[size=7]its my aim to get you on HP rehab.....[/size]

u seriously found tht game 'fun'? i thought u were just saying tht to try and bug me (and failed miserably :P)... come on, u gotta b sad to enjoy such a boring game, doesnt require any mind-stimulation wotsoever! :roll:

lol HP rehab? Lol there's still one book left for the series to b completed... Blum 3

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

You lisnin to Julio G on Radio Los Santos

yeaah baby!

Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Constantine" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Lol

trust me, you wanna try it out

or u too afraid? Blum 3

i dare ya, if ya got any guts, you would play that game...

i already had a look at this 'game' (if u can call it that) and its the most boring i've ever come across... come on!! go play Grand Theft Auto! Biggrin

lol never would have pegged you for a GTA fan

y, coz i'm a girl? Blum 3 oh, and i hate the word 'fan, i'm not a 'fan' of GTA, its just a good game.

"Aasiyah" wrote:
u seriously found tht game 'fun'? i thought u were just saying tht to try and bug me (and failed miserably :P)... come on, u gotta b sad to enjoy such a boring game, doesnt require any mind-stimulation wotsoever! :roll:

lol HP rehab? Lol there's still one book left for the series to b completed... Blum 3

no i didnt find it fun, but it was good to kill HP - i knew it would cause a reaction with your innerself, the one obsessed with Hairy P.

i'll make sure this book doesnt come out, or that u never read it....

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Aasiyah" wrote:
y, coz i'm a girl? Blum 3 oh, and i hate the word 'fan, i'm not a 'fan' of GTA, its just a good game.

lol yea cuz you're a girl actually...

I love that game - despite the fact it's totally depraved - haven't played San Andreas yet though

no?!?!

nust admit, Vice City was kool

Ur lisnin to Fever 105.....Billie Jean...lol

but San Andreas is well more advanced in wat you can do

whens the next 1?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
no?!?!

nust admit, Vice City was kool

Ur lisnin to Fever 105.....Billie Jean...lol

but San Andreas is well more advanced in wat you can do

whens the next 1?

lol I forgot you have brothers

This all makes sense now

lol the Billie Jean channel was awesome but significantly absent from the Vice City one was Laslow from GTAIII - I loved that guy, his guests were psycho and he had some pretty great jokes.

I didn't even know they were making another one... I guess I sorta fell out with those games after somebody described San Andreas to me - huge - too big

How is it even possible to play the game... they give you an entire state to roam with all kinds of crazy new variables!

lol not that anyone ever actually [i]does[/i] the missions.

GTA and GT have been faithful companions throughout college.

"Constantine" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

oy! [size=9](is this the part where i shout 'sexist!'?)[/size] Blum 3

"Constantine" wrote:
I love that game - despite the fact it's totally depraved - haven't played San Andreas yet though
yeh we havent got San Andreas yet either, but i've heard its really good.

"Aasiyah" wrote:

oy! [size=9](is this the part where i shout 'sexist!'?)[/size] Blum 3 [/quote]

lol shout all you want! Maybe I am sexist - what are [i]you[/i] going to do about it?!

Quote:

Which was your favorite?

"Constantine" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

oy! [size=9](is this the part where i shout 'sexist!'?)[/size] Blum 3

lol shout all you want! Maybe I am sexist - what are [i]you[/i] going to do about it?!

he he someone's getting worked up... Wink i was (half) joking! u shud know better than to assume things about girls!! Blum 3

"Constantine" wrote:
Quote:

Which was your favorite?

hmm good Q. i havent played enuf of Vice City to rate it. i think the one i most enjoyed playing was GTA2, probably coz i actually had the time to clock it. whereas recently i havent had much time to play any game properly. Sad

Blum 3

[size=7]runnin late for uni, so will post later....but thats for you Aasiyah, kick the habit![/size]

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Why is it we go of Track so quickly? :?

Back to Harry Potter Topic Please!

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Im still reading the last book half blood prince..................

SKHAN

"Mez" wrote:
Why is it we go of Track so quickly? :?

Back to Harry Potter Topic Please!

lol sorry Mez.

go on then, bring us back to the topic - ask a question, point out something for discussion... we cant just get bak on track that easily! Wink

"Muslimgirl" wrote:
Im still reading the last book half blood prince..................

o cool, we hav another HP member! Biggrin

lol......iv read the others too theyre good!!!

SKHAN

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Blum 3

[size=7]runnin late for uni, so will post later....but thats for you Aasiyah, kick the habit![/size]

i dont get wots so bad about that smiley?! Fool

Hayder y r u writin in small size can hardly read it...

SKHAN

Cause he does not want anyone to read his posts Lol

And too lazy to put the writing in a bigger font size :roll:

Your damn right!

well its workin innit u cant read what it says whats the point of replying so no1 can read it...

SKHAN

Ignore his posts

If he cannot be bothered to write it in a bigger font size just don't read them!

Your damn right!

[size=7]its called whispering[/size]

nothing wrong with the smileey, jus sayin u got a habit of stickin ur tongue out Biggrin

"Constantine" wrote:

lol I forgot you have brothers

This all makes sense now

lol the Billie Jean channel was awesome but significantly absent from the Vice City one was Laslow from GTAIII - I loved that guy, his guests were psycho and he had some pretty great jokes.

I didn't even know they were making another one... I guess I sorta fell out with those games after somebody described San Andreas to me - huge - too big

How is it even possible to play the game... they give you an entire state to roam with all kinds of crazy new variables!

lol not that anyone ever actually does the missions.

GTA and GT have been faithful companions throughout college

i dont understand the correlataion between me having brothers and GTA :?

i dont know if there making another one, but im hoping they are - it can only get better

and about it bieng too big - thats the best part

if you like all the older versions of GTA, San Andreas is a must play....jus 2 good, unbelievable

"Aaaaaaseeeeyah" wrote:

hmm good Q. i havent played enuf of Vice City to rate it. i think the one i most enjoyed playing was GTA2, probably coz i actually had the time to clock it. whereas recently i havent had much time to play any game properly.

never played GTA 1 or 2....only got in2 gaming after the 3rd one came out, which i briefly played, loved it. Finished San Andreas and Vice City. you must play San Andreas....its class

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Ok Aasiyah

A quick Q in Chamber of secrets, isn't Ron and his brothers too young to drive a car when they rescue Harry from his Uncle and were did they learn to to drive that quickly?

Your damn right!

theyre magicians, they put a learn driving quick spell on themselves :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

But Ron never did any spell when they drove to Hogwarts! or did they?

Your damn right!

he never performed the spell, the others did

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
nothing wrong with the smileey, jus sayin u got a habit of stickin ur tongue out Biggrin
wotevvver, no1 else seems to have noticed this 'habit' of mine! nah to b honest its just coz there isnt much of a selection when it comes to smileys here, so blame Admin!

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
i dont understand the correlataion between me having brothers and GTA :?

actually i think he was referring to me there... Smile

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
i dont know if there making another one, but im hoping they are - it can only get better

and about it bieng too big - thats the best part

if you like all the older versions of GTA, San Andreas is a must play....jus 2 good, unbelievable

"Aasiyah" wrote:
hmm good Q. i havent played enuf of Vice City to rate it. i think the one i most enjoyed playing was GTA2, probably coz i actually had the time to clock it. whereas recently i havent had much time to play any game properly.

never played GTA 1 or 2....only got in2 gaming after the 3rd one came out, which i briefly played, loved it. Finished San Andreas and Vice City. you must play San Andreas....its class

wel i'll take ur word for it and get it soon hopefully...

Pages