Fantasy Island (HP and LotR)

529 posts / 0 new
Last post

I'm pretty sure, its all going to end with the following classic line:

"And he woke up and realized it was all a dream. Oh well he thought as his (not dead) parents told him to pack his bags for madaga[i]SCAR[/i].

The End

oh yeah Trinity dies.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Lets give around of a applause to Dawud for spoiling it for us!!

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Quote:
dya know wot... when the previous books were released i'd b well eager for the next one to come out, coz i'd feel like the story was left on a cliffhanger.

but this one kinda killed the suspense for me. dumbledore dying was not convincing or a good twist (the fact tht i knew prior to reading it did not help).

in some ways i wish she'd prolong things a bit more, add the suspense... coz i cant imagine the story being 'over', i'm dreading reading 'THE END' in big fat letters in the next book.

Dumbledore Dies! :shock: why wasn't I informed?
How Sad! Cray 2

Your damn right!

"Mez" wrote:
Quote:
dya know wot... when the previous books were released i'd b well eager for the next one to come out, coz i'd feel like the story was left on a cliffhanger.

but this one kinda killed the suspense for me. dumbledore dying was not convincing or a good twist (the fact tht i knew prior to reading it did not help).

in some ways i wish she'd prolong things a bit more, add the suspense... coz i cant imagine the story being 'over', i'm dreading reading 'THE END' in big fat letters in the next book.

How Sad! Cray 2

A round of a applause to Aasiyah for spoiling it for Mez!!

What a shame!!

He was a good person!! Sad

Your damn right!

Lets have a one minute silence
to remember Dumbledore.

Your damn right!

BOOO! Lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Darth V-Hayder have respect for the old Wizard
Who I found out that died!

Your damn right!

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
BOOO! Lol

I think u were a lil late 2 mins precisely :roll: it was a one min silence :roll:

"Enver" wrote:
"Mez" wrote:
Quote:

How Sad! Cray 2

A round of a applause to Aasiyah for spoiling it for Mez!!

oops sorry Mez - see ur the most recent HP fan to join - the rest of us oldies all read the Half-Blood Prince so know wot happens. sorry to spoil it for u!

so which books hav u not read yet? just the HBP? (<- so i'll know wen to write 'SPOILERS' in big letters in future posts!) Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Sorry for being a bit emotional here
But I could not help my self.

But thank you all for having a little respect
Besides Mr Darth V-Hayder! here who clearly has not respect for the dead!

Your damn right!

In The Half-Blood Prince Hermione gets knocked up but, who's the father? Does this mean an end to all-nighters and ketamine for Hermione? To find out you have to wait for the next one, When Harry Met Sally At Monthly Swingers' After Hermione Had Dumbledore's Child And Swore Off Drugs And The Magic Cup Of Tea.

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

Thats ok Aasiyah

Apology accepted! Smile

Your damn right!

"100man" wrote:
In The Half-Blood Prince Hermione gets knocked up but, who's the father? Does this mean an end to all-nighters and ketamine for Hermione? To find out you have to wait for the next one, When Harry Met Sally At Monthly Swingers' After Hermione Had Dumbledore's Child And Swore Off Drugs And The Magic Cup Of Tea.

What! at least Ron stayed away from temptation, right...?..

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

What Harmonie has Dumbledores Child!!! :shock:

Any other surprises you guys would like to tell me?

Your damn right!

Dawud,

I'm not going to spoil it, you'll have to read "Ron Gets His Kicks In The Secret Undergrowth".

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

Aasiyah I have only read the first two books and watched the first three movies of them!

Your damn right!

Harry Potter should be shot.

Then I can start my business selling T-Shirts.

'I shot HP'

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Harry Potter should be shot.

Then I can start my business selling T-Shirts.

'I shot HP'

lol that is the most funniest thing you have said....but you gota join the queue cuz i am first to shoot him

"Mez" wrote:
Aasiyah I have only read the first two books and watched the first three movies of them!

Pay no attention to 100man coz he tells you LIES!!!

Aasiyah... thnx for that, very interesting reading.

Grindelwald was only ever mentioned in book 1, a dark wizard well before the times of Voldemort. Apparently he was defeated by 'The-Only-One-He-Ever-Feared' Albus Dumbledore.

Aberforth Dumbledore is as you can guess Albus brother... abit like Fletcher (dodgy) and a member of the order of the phoenix. Albus did once say "Aberforth was prosecuted for procticing inappropriate charms on a goat," in the Daily Prophet which didnt faze him. However, Albus then said that he wasn't entirely sure that Aberforth could read, so it might not have been bravery at all."

And no i dont know the above I-m so happy by heart... i had to look it up...

*******************WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS************

Godrick's sword is unlikely to be a horcrux... the only other place Harry may find one is the old orphanage where Tom Riddle lived maybe even Riddle Mannor...featured in GOF.
Its got to be something of Helga Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw... the stolen Hufflepuff cup in HBP is obviously one... but as to something of Ravenclaw... we dont honestly know as the founding wizards are rarely mentioned.

Back in BLACK

**********SPOILER********************

As for Dumbledores death.... im not entirely convinced .... the whole thing seems too perfect.... the death eaters turning up.... The Half Blood Prince (for Mez who hasnt read that far) using the killing curse.... if you remember earlier in HBP Hagrid said he overheard them 2 argueing about something... something the HBP didnt want to do....

Not 100% convinced.... but i recon we all knew in the end Harry would hav to face Tom on his own. Its come to the point were he must choose between whats right and whats easy.

Back in BLACK

Harry.....your *** is mine

you dead foool!! Dirol

I killed HP

and i feel good

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Angel" wrote:
"Enver" wrote:
[url= KILL KILL!!! [/size][/b][/url]

I did it, i killed him Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

that was fun

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Harry.....your *** is mine

you dead foool!! Dirol

I killed HP

and i feel good

u SADDOs!! Blum 3 Lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Lol

trust me, you wanna try it out

or u too afraid? Blum 3

i dare ya, if ya got any guts, you would play that game...

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Dawud" wrote:
"100man" wrote:

What! at least Ron stayed away from temptation, right...?..

"Mez" wrote:
What Harmonie has Dumbledores Child!!! :shock:

Any other surprises you guys would like to tell me?

lol guys, 100 is taking the mick - it seems u failed his test of gullibility. Wink

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Lol

trust me, you wanna try it out

or u too afraid? Blum 3

i dare ya, if ya got any guts, you would play that game...

i already had a look at this 'game' (if u can call it that) and its the most boring i've ever come across... come on!! go play Grand Theft Auto! Biggrin

boring?

or u dont wanna hurt poory Hairy Wink

someones got a soft spot for Mr Puthar Lol

haaaaawwwwww...........y u tryna tell me to play games like GTA for, they dodgy!!!! :shock:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages