Fantasy Island (HP and LotR)

529 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Constantine" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
This movie was awesome! Best one yet I think, no more childish antics!

I thought I was going to have to endure more quidditch but fortunately some rather mean fellows came along and disrupted that (providing a lovely new plot twist)

Ralph Feinnes was perfect for the role of Voldemort

lol. Lol

but :shock: can this be? even Dave has watched the new HP movie before me?!?! how cud this happen? :evil:

Blum 3 i shud b going to watch it next weekend hopefully. c the problem is, my mate who i'm going with is really busy so i had to wait til a convenient time for her (coz going to the cinema on ur own is just sad).

lol you forget Aasiyah! I've always been a Harry Potter fan!

really? Biggrin but how come i dont remember u posting on the ol' HP threds? :?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:
Aasiyah... has just gone a little batty

oy! :evil:

Oh.. im sorry..im sorry...

wat i meant to say was she was under the Imperius Curse.

:roll:

Back in BLACK

"Aasiyah" wrote:

lol probably too busy with tigers

They really captured boarding school in this one - ceremony to mask chaos

this smilies for u seraph:
[img]

"Seraph" wrote:
okay i admit it... i fobbed it off.

Didnt go to watch Goblet of Fire...

Told my nephew 'not after what happened last time'

So he can go winge at his father.

Ive not been too impressed with the films mostly coz they leave some bits out which annoy me so ive decided not to watch it and nor do i hav any plans to do so.

Bsides didnt really like Goblet of Fire much.

so wot happened last time?

and ur right about them leaving bits out, tht is annoying. i wish theyd just make it in two parts and have all the bits in... but from wot i've seen in previews and from most reviews, this one's much better. i think the first 2 were quite crappy but the third one showed signs of improvement.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Constantine" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

lol.

ah, so is tht y u like HP - coz u can identify with it? (u did go to boarding school right?)

"Aasiyah" wrote:
this smilies for u seraph:
[img]

"Seraph" wrote:
okay i admit it... i fobbed it off.

Didnt go to watch Goblet of Fire...

Told my nephew 'not after what happened last time'

So he can go winge at his father.

Ive not been too impressed with the films mostly coz they leave some bits out which annoy me so ive decided not to watch it and nor do i hav any plans to do so.

Bsides didnt really like Goblet of Fire much.

so wot happened last time?

and ur right about them leaving bits out, tht is annoying. i wish theyd just make it in two parts and have all the bits in... but from wot i've seen in previews and from most reviews, this one's much better. i think the first 2 were quite crappy but the third one showed signs of improvement.

im sure i told you...

well last time when we went to watch POA there were parents there with their kids and i was their with my nephew jumpin up and down (ud think he'd never been in a cinema b4) anyway the staff and some people were staring at me (like wat the hell am i doing watching a HP film???) i was tempted to say WAT??? but kept quiet didnt want to set a bad example for my nephew. They prob thought i'd lured my nephew there with candy and promises of funny stories and a film... sick people.... STOP STARING AT MEEE!!!!!!!!

all in all if i do decide to go this time... it will when there isnt much of a croud and at a cinema that very few people go to.

Apparantly they've cut the bit out of this one with Dobby, and SPEW.

Back in BLACK

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

lol.

ah, so is tht y u like HP - coz u can identify with it? (u did go to boarding school right?)

lol no no I like them because they are well written.

But yes I did, I went to a boarding school in Massachusetts

To a certain extent I can identify with HP... the friendships, first loves, private moments and adventures.

But I don't know if those experiences are unique to andover, boarding school or even private school in general - they are really something everyone can look back on their childhood to.

All the same, sorta wish I could go back - college is so disconnected, and I wonder what happened to my friends

It would be nice to be a kid again

"Constantine" wrote:
To a certain extent I can identify with HP... the friendships, first loves, private moments and adventures.

But I don't know if those experiences are unique to andover, boarding school or even private school in general - they are really something everyone can look back on their childhood to.

All the same, sorta wish I could go back - college is so disconnected, and I wonder what happened to my friends

there u go yuit - thats the perfect answer to the question u asked!

NOooo - Dobby and SPEW arent there??? :shock: Cray 2 no way, i luvd those bits of the book they wer so funny!
can u plz verify tht^ Dave?

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

NOooo - Dobby and SPEW arent there??? :shock: Cray 2 no way, i luvd those bits of the book they wer so funny!

lol DOBBY IS THE MAN

I will hear no bad mouthing of Dobby from anyone!!

lol he's so pathetic - and yet so funny, I cracked up so hard when he made that side comment about having to iron his hands when he put Harry in the hospital because of the Quidditch game

"Constantine" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

lol DOBBY IS THE MAN

I will hear no bad mouthing of Dobby from anyone!!

lol he's so pathetic - and yet so funny, I cracked up so hard when he made that side comment about having to iron his hands when he put Harry in the hospital because of the Quidditch game

exactly!! so did they leave him outta this movie?

"Aasiyah" wrote:

I think it was the director's decision because this one is supposed to be the real "marking point" for the change in the series.

You can definitely tell it's a lot darker.

Dobby would have been too childish and provided comic relief where none should really exist.

"Constantine" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

I think it was the director's decision because this one is supposed to be the real "marking point" for the change in the series.

You can definitely tell it's a lot darker.

Dobby would have been too childish and provided comic relief where none should really exist.

:evil: Cray 2

but thts wot i luv bout the books - they manage to LITERALLY make me 'laugh out loud' and its usually Dobby who cracks me up too.

i know its meant to b dark and all, but didnt they start conveying tht in the last one? and if JK Rowling wanted to make tht point to her readers, she wudv left out Dobby too. i think this movie wudv been better in two parts... that way they cudv stayed true to the books.

(but who knows, mayb i'll change my mind after watching the movie)

Aasiyah you amaze me, off all people - this from you lol

not saying in any way that its a bad thing, but didnt have you down as the type to hyper-mega-ultra-super-duper-crazy over child fiction!!

Angel maybe :roll:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
not saying in any way that its a bad thing, but didnt have you down as the type to hyper-mega-ultra-super-duper-crazy over child fiction!!
i've already clarified this but for those of u too LAZY to read Blum 3 i reiterate: 'I am NOT 'crazy' over HP' i just like the books, big deal, and theyr not child fiction as, ALSO stated previously, people of all ages read them.

stop being a lazy bum and try reading one of the books ! :roll:

Yeah sorry Dobby has been editted from this movie.

Im exactly sure as to the extent of the editting of his part but i do know that SPEW wont be mentioned, Hogwarts kitchens wont be mentioned and the part where Dobby gave Harry the Gillyweed has been changed so that Prof Moody give it to him.

sorry... Dobbys story was too unnecessary apparently.

Back in BLACK

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
i've already clarified this but for those of u too LAZY to read Blum 3 i reiterate: 'I am NOT 'crazy' over HP' i just like the books, big deal, and theyr not child fiction as, ALSO stated previously, people of all ages read them.

stop being a lazy bum and try reading one of the books ! :roll:

you cany it all you want, but your posts and the excietement in every word you type, says it all!!!

and im bien nice there lol

and i did read one, tried but i got bored VERY easily :roll:

its amazin what Hairy Puthar can do to some kids eh

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

lol

Hayder...

You never were into fantasy, were you?

me...

im into...

a little bit of this and a little bit of that Biggrin

lol

Back in BLACK

yeh exactly... u gotta b into fantasy to like it. or even an avid reader.

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Aasiyah you amaze me, off all people - this from you lol

Angel maybe :roll:

why's that duhboy?

ur the type to get all hyper and giggly over fantasy books

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
ur the type to get all hyper and giggly over fantasy books

errrrmm ooook, u dont knw me so how can u knw i get all giggly over fantasy book? i dont even like this fantasy rubbish no offense to anyone.

well u get giggly over daft things :evil:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
well u get giggly over daft things :evil:

you can only hear sum1 giggle :roll: so how do i get giggly over "daft" things and btw what is "daft" according to you.....

Tweedleduh dont ruin my mood :evil:

i.e went sum1 talks about bangles or slippers or perfumes or mascara or belts or coats OR your dear beloved revival..........

you get all excited (wat i meant by giggly)

i can sense it :roll:
AND I shall reuin your mood

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
i.e went sum1 talks about bangles or slippers or perfumes or mascara or belts or coats OR your dear beloved revival..........

you get all excited (wat i meant by giggly)

i can sense it :roll:
AND I shall reuin your mood

i dont get excited over bangles (like but not crazy over them) or slippers (very rarely wear them) or mascara (never wear it) or belts! ( dnt wear them!) revival i do like and so do the main posters on this forum!

u gota have a more clear definition of "giggly" weirdo

Denial

and dont drop the river joke

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Denial

and dont drop the river joke

Denying what?

How dare you deny the river in egypt!

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

lol.

alright children, thats it settle down... Blum 3

hayduh the only person who seems to b half good at character analysis on this forum is enver, so go learn from him b4 u assume stuff about us girls. [img]

Pages