Do you personally know anyone who has been affected by 'Gang Culture' ?

9 people said they know someone who has been affected by gang crime.

want to talk about it?

Hi Smile

Definately, what would you like to know about it because it is a very complex issue.. with a range of opinions etc.. but im speaking as someone who knows peole involved with gang culture and crime ..... Smile

"Love your haterz Smile Took the stairs, no escalators :)"

TheDivineExsistence wrote:
Hi Smile

Definately, what would you like to know about it because it is a very complex issue.. with a range of opinions etc.. but im speaking as someone who knows peole involved with gang culture and crime ..... Smile

Tell someone who has zero clue about it.

I don't "personally" know people. But i "know" people who are involved in gangs and have been affected by it. [and i've heard the stories lol]

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

okay Smile ermmm where to start ...

really gangs in manchester and london (where i know people from) i think start from:

- lack of chances to excell in other things in life
- the lack of confidence to do the above/ support
- bordem
- superiority
- and to feel safe in big numbers of people 'of your own' as you call it... for example my friends are prdominently mixed raced/black boys aged from 13 upwards to late 20's..

Tbh many boys just get involved woth the wrong people, they (when i say they i mean the boys who seem to lead these gangs with drug dealing, ilegal weapons etc) entice them, portaraying it as a 'family', 'brotherhood' .. mostly the innoccent ones 9many whom i have been close to) end up locked up or kiled :/

gangs are seen as a joke by the higher society, but i know for sure in manchester most teenagers are aware of them even if they have no contact with them ....

LOL yeah i agree, and some of the stories seem pretty shocking ..