Honey and Black seed is good for you..

Folks,
If you are seeking for healthy life, you need to take Honey and black seed each day of your life.

What you do, is you buy pure honey, then buy black seed, you have to grain the black seed then mix with honey. Take two teas-pone each morning and never worry of getting any kind of deseases...

thankyou.

what does it taste like? (black seed?)

and how much does it cost?

does it cure laziness?

what if i am too lazy to follow your advice?

what if i ask too many questions?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Ad
Yes, you grind black seeds & mix with pure honey. Black seeds & honey are wonder medications and treats almost anything kind of deseases that human may have.

Garlic is also an excellent wonder drug... If you can take fresh garlic with laban each night, you reduce a lot of growing health problem like blood presure, heart attack, colestrol, laizness in bed too, etc....

[img]http//img279.imageshack.us/img279/3331/10293wx.jpg[/img]

Garlic helps to thin your blood.

So, are Columbian Black Seed "products" good for u too? Biggrin

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

aspirin also thins your blood.

without stinking everything out...

(a little garlic is good...)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

milk is good for

water is good for u

dates are good for u

figs are good for u

why dont we start a topic on every single thing thats good for u :roll:

I like garlic.

That's one of the nice things about going to school nowhere near my girlfriend since Garlic pretty well scares her away.

(not in a vampiric sort of fashion)

It's great with pizza

i like garlic too

garlic chutney only

no one puts garlic on pizza :roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
i like garlic too

garlic chutney only

no one puts garlic on pizza :roll:

Garlic sauce!?

are you kidding?!

lol papa johns, and vocelli both do

it's like the biggest thing since a side of marinera.

don't tell me not to put marinera on pizza

well its garlic mixed with hot chillies..try it one day with an indian u'll love it

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
well its garlic mixed with hot chillies..try it one day with an indian u'll love it

lol an indian what?

I love spicey food! Dunno why... just acquired a taste for it.

And italian

and japanese

"Constantine" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

lol an indian what?

I love spicey food! Dunno why... just acquired a taste for it.

And italian

and japanese

spicy food can get very addictive

try the garlic and chilli chutney one day with a samosa'...u can even dip ur chips in it...thats east meets west Wink

"Admin" wrote:
thankyou.

what does it taste like? (black seed?)

not very pleasant

"Admin" wrote:
and how much does it cost?

prolly a quid

"Admin" wrote:
does it cure laziness?

I should think not

"Admin" wrote:
what if i am too lazy to follow your advice?

pretty pointless anyway. There is a hadith which claims onion seeds cure every disease known to mankind. Du.mb claim innit? Funnily enough there are multitudes of people that actually believe it.

"Admin" wrote:

ask as many as you like mate

My fave food is chocolate gateaux.

I don’t like Paki food. Indian food is okay. Bengali food is nice. Afghan food is not too bad. My bro said that they all taste the same to him. Meat somosas are nice, the veggie ones are not nice. I like mango chutney and garlic nan.

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Admin" wrote:
thankyou.

No, thank you!

And remember the daftest question is the one that does get asked...unless your Saint Augustine, Which question(s) was he referring to again?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Jihad Soldier" wrote:

Second of all, how can u claim 2 be muslim and then cuss down something our beloved Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) said?

Others have expressed similar views.

Judda has issues, were working on it. I think he deserves credit though for trying to be polite (one sunnah at a time Smile )

"Jihad Soldier" wrote:

Who the _ _ _ _ do u think u r?

Admin, any of you, you're needed^^^.

"Jihad Soldier" wrote:

Take care every1

Alhamdulillah!

Allah Au Akbar!

Allah Hafiz.

You too my friend.

[size=18]Gooooooooooooo Muslims! yeah![/size]

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Jihad soldier (change ur bloody user name u jack-in-the-box). Onion seeds, black seeds, the difference? They look the bloody same to me! Taste the same! And as for the ahadith trust me bro u can find all sorts of stuff in im…

And you will see the hadith speak the truth...

The hadith You are referring to, I have a vague recollection of it.

Mate if that was true what would be the point in doctors, nurses, healthcare assistants, the NHS, pharmacists, etc.? I don’t believe it comes from an authentic hadith, its just one of those fabrications, its wishful thinking and is not logical. I dunno what black seeds actually do but honey had many healing properties, I even read on one site that it has up to 600 different benefits!!! But then again there are LOADs of different types of honey. As for black seeds they may have benefit to them but they definitely don’t cure every disease other then the diseases that cause death…

proof?

and doctors have their uses, apart from telling people they ahve a cold... take a paracetamol... do some exercise...

It is pretty famous that early muslims never got ill too much.

You never heard of he story about that doctor that visited madinah? he did not get much business.

Not because he was not good, but because there were very few ill.