[video] The Known Universe

preeettttyyyyyy.... *_*

what are the outter blue elliptical circly thing? at about 1.29?
and im guessing the white one is the moon?

this vid is magical...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

The ones before the moon's orbit is seen are the orbits of sattelites I think. Some closer to the planet than others - the urther out ones being in geostationary orbit I would guess.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

One thing that I noticed was the landmass near the start was not all contiguous. Plenty of perforations in the land to show lake type of things in the area that I assume is around China or Russia/Siberia.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

The qur'an tells us to look for God's signs... and they be "out there" as well as "over here", probably different things will appeal to different peple etc at different times.

God is not limited by us, so when we get creative we may draw a picture.. but God as I mentioned in this same sentence is not limited by our limitations.

More, who says that we are alone?

We may very well be, but there is atleast the Jinn and beyond that, even surah alhamd starts with "All praise to God, the rabb of all the worlds" (though the traditional meaning for that is this world and the next/afterlife etc.)