Ummah Films - Tomorrow Never Comes

First Ummah Films short. This movie was done with a shoe-string budget, and with people from around the world with little or no experience making movies.
Visit &

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J5Soaq8V3I]

Tags: 

need to watch that again...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

thing is that the punchline is ever so obvious. Its like you are waiting for it to strike.

It is still wya better than the other Ummah Films effort, , which seems to be more of a charmless advert for one of his other enterprises.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

and it just get confirmed when they linger on the business card for like, half a minute before continuing. and how the "movie" looses all sense after the card is exchanged.

I watched it with my brothers.

Mistake.

s.b.f wrote:

Mistake.

Which one? Why was it a mistake?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
s.b.f wrote:

Mistake.

Which one? Why was it a mistake?

Mistake clicking play.

No offence.

explain?

Its like you're cringing while writing that post. I assume you mean the tomorrow never comes video?

You wrote:
explain?

Its like you're cringing while writing that post.

Is it really that obvious??? I was trying to avoid the word: 'cringe'

You wrote:

I assume you mean the tomorrow never comes video?

Yes.

It's my brother's fault. He was making me laughing through it.

Plus, I am making a big deal out of something small.

what did he say?

Fight the cringingness!

You wrote:
what did he say?

Fight the cringingness!

Lol, you are too curious over something that is not even worth remembering. Er..the film was slow, so my brother was making a running commentary along the whole thing.

The cringe thing is a disease.

NOW, i REALLY need to rewatch this...