No Topic 6

165 posts / 0 new
Last post

How many guys are actually active on this forum, I am like surrounded by elements of the third kind here.
Common guys, don't be wimps, come out and fight, what's the worst that can happen?

Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometimes helps me and sometimes opposes me.
-Imam Al-Ghazali

zdc wrote:
How many guys are actually active on this forum, I am like surrounded by elements of the third kind here.
Common guys, don't be wimps, come out and fight, what's the worst that can happen?

lol the guys on here are decent/clever/mature enough to know there's no need to fight with the girls

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
zdc wrote:

lol the guys on here are decent/clever/mature enough to know there's no need to fight with the girls

ohh! I like that!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
zdc wrote:

ohh! I like that!

Naaah, they know everytime a guy wins an argument, it's the beginning of the next one. You can't change a gals mind, she does'nt have one.

Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometimes helps me and sometimes opposes me.
-Imam Al-Ghazali

Now now children lets not fight.

We all have to learn to chill out and not take things too seriously.... seriously chill.

Back in BLACK

justtt chill chillll

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Take a chill pill yo

Back in BLACK

justtt chill chillll

Fee, Fi, Foe Fum, I smell the blood of a fifi cat, I'll crush his bones to make my BBBBRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!

-Imam Al-Ghazali

zdc wrote:
justtt chill chillll

Fee, Fi, Foe Fum, I smell the blood of a fifi cat, I'll crush his bones to make my BBBBRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!

i would've liked it, if it flowed better
Blum 3

zdc wrote:
justtt chill chillll

i would've liked it, if it flowed better
Blum 3

Feel free to panel beat it, to go with the flow.

-Imam Al-Ghazali

"chillax" one of the most disgusting words on earth...

Prophet Muhammad (peace & blessings of Allah be upon him) said:“Whoever asks Allah for Paradise [i.e. Allahumma inni as’aluka al-Jannah] three times, Paradise will say, ‘O Allah, admit him to Paradise.’ Whoever seeks protection from the Fire [i.e. Allahumma ajirni min al-Naar] three times, Hell will say, ‘O Allah, protect him from the Fire.’” [al-Tirmidhi, 2572; Ibn Maajah, 4340 -classed as Sahih]~

such easy words too...

Lilly wrote:
such easy words too...

Yeah, whats the catch? -_-

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Lilly wrote:
such easy words too...

meaning it with the heart?
and doing all the actions that go with this saying?
im guessing...

Lilly wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Lilly wrote:
such easy words too...

im guessing...

So basically praying fasting etc?

So much for only saying those things, always added conditions ¬_¬

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

Are you saying there shouldn't be conditions?

the catch is heaven wanting you t be admitted to it does not mean you will be and hellfire not wanting to burn you does not mean it wont.

Think of them both pleading on your behalf, but ultimate judgement is in the hands of God.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

s.b.f wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

Are you saying there shouldn't be conditions?

I'm saying things shouldnt be taken out of context.

And that yes, i'd prefer it if there werent but understand why there must be

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Lilly wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Lilly wrote:
such easy words too...

im guessing...

So basically praying fasting etc?

you cant ask for something big and then not do anything for it.
eg: would you ask your parents for a car and then do everything they hate you doing? or would you actually put on your best behaviour as much as possible?

Jannah, eternal life in awesome place unimaginable is just a bit bigger than a car imo.

I used to think Gabrielle was blind.

s.b.f wrote:
I used to think Gabrielle was blind.

You were half right. Shes all patches Biggrin

tomorrow..from 4am to 4pm. im doing a sponsor silence.
hmm...

why are you starting at a ridiculous time like 4am??? and what for?

Bradford is an ugly place.

just sounds better when it sounds like im oding it for 12 hours right? Wink

i'll be asleep at 4 am...

but i need to talk to work. at 4.30. so i need to stop at 4pm.

raise money for this masjid which is in debt. Hopefully i'll raise some more money DURING the silence.

i think im gona feel pretty pathetic...

Twenty-three of the 33 miners trapped underground for more than two months in northern Chile have been rescued amid scenes of jubilation.

In a continuing operation, a specially-made capsule has been winching the men one by one to the surface.

Mining minister Laurence Golborne says the rescue has gone faster than expected, and suggested the rest could be out by the end of the night.

The miners' loved ones have been at the top of the shaft to greet them.

All the freed miners are being taken to a triage centre for health checks.

from

MashaAllah, Subhan'Allah! It's amazing that they even survived!

Twenty-three of the 33 miners trapped underground for more than two months in northern Chile have been rescued amid scenes of jubilation.

In a continuing operation, a specially-made capsule has been winching the men one by one to the surface.

Mining minister Laurence Golborne says the rescue has gone faster than expected, and suggested the rest could be out by the end of the night.

The miners' loved ones have been at the top of the shaft to greet them.

All the freed miners are being taken to a triage centre for health checks.

from

MashaAllah, Subhan'Allah! It's amazing that they even survived!

read that in metro today...over me friend's shoulder

and i also read that, which is just TOO cool

‘We tried dating agencies but the men we met were all too weak. ‘We could beat them easily.

Ocean wrote:
serious grammar issues!

agreed

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Losing may not be fun, but sometimes its necessary and for the best.

The 'university of east london' website is really bland and boring.

Ocean wrote:
That's a losers talk! Blum 3

You mean someone who knows how to enjoy the good and get the best of the bad. Biggrin

Pages

Topic locked