D'awa is compulsory on women as well.

Hi

My sis is looking for some info on d'awa (preaching) being compulsory upon everyone including women, does anyone know any Quranic verses or Ahadith regarding this?

"Angel" wrote:

Hi

Hi

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

Hi

Hi

Hi

"Constantine" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

Hi

Hi

Hi

Hi

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

Hi

Hi

Hi

Hi

Hi

Does anyone know any Quranic verses or Ahadith regarding d'awa (preaching) being compulsory upon everyone including women?

Salam

"100" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

Hi

Hi

Hi

Hi

Hi

Hi Angel.

Omrow

lol, u guys are mad! (and sad - dont u hav anything better to do?) :roll:

ADMIN?!! where r u wen we need u to delete useless posts? Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

[color=darkblue]No harm in an ounce of fun

Plus, im under the assumption our little Angel needs cheering[/color]

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

"ThePhantomMod" wrote:
[color=darkblue]No harm in an ounce of fun

Plus, im under the assumption our little Angel needs cheering[/color]

Your lil angel needs no cheering up, i am as happy as ever....and phanto get lost!

As expected since you all are so d.umb Blum 3 you didnt have any answers so you decided to come up with "hi" and all the lil followers decided to carry it on, how unique :roll:

Neway time to stop acting like kids and answer my question!

[b]My sis is looking for some info on d'awa (preaching) being compulsory upon everyone including women, does anyone know any Quranic verses or Ahadith regarding this?[/b][/b]

hi

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
hi

bye

p.s. hayduh do u really like being called d.umb over and over again...u do, as i thought :twisted:

u sayin bye to me :?

U WISSSSSSSH! :twisted:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
u sayin bye to me :?

U WISSSSSSSH! :twisted:

unfortunetly your a nitemare thats gona haunt me all my life :twisted:

Neway say somethin constructive in regards to the subject of this thread or just shut it!

BYE!

fyyyyyyn, bye!!!

4eveer!

indeed....i shall haunt you even when, say next 4 years, you are rocking in your rocking chair, knitting me a jumper for my b'day, wearin a polka dotted dress and granny slippers to match...

oh the thought of it :twisted:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
fyyyyyyn, bye!!!

4eveer!

indeed....i shall haunt you even when, say next 4 years, you are rocking in your rocking chair, knitting me a jumper for my b'day, wearin a polka dotted dress and granny slippers to match...

oh the thought of it :twisted:

WHAT!!? 4 yrs down the line your gona get plastic surgery done to become an old lady, why i ask, why???? :twisted:

:roll:

youve already had it done! Blum 3

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I really should reference...but the Ayat where Allah SWT says to the Holy Prophet SAW if he hsd been harsh and hard line the people would have run away from him.

So be mercyful and kind in you Da'wa.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
:roll:

youve already had it done! Blum 3

Dont u roll your eyes at me tweedleduh!!

I dont need plastic surgery, if your considering it then i decide you take a look at Jacko :shock:

Da'wah is a communal fardh. Someone in the community must be doing it, or the whole community is sinning.

As for exact quotes, I do not know.

However verses in the Qur'an apply to both men and women. Unless it is clear otherwise.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"angel" wrote:
Hi

My sis is looking for some info on d'awa (preaching) being compulsory upon everyone including women, does anyone know any Quranic verses or Ahadith regarding this?

dawah is obligatory on each and every person who claims to be the follower of prophet mohammed s.a.w,

Allah Ta’ala states, ‘You are the best of nations taken out for the benefit of mankind, calling towards good and preventing evil…’

quranic verses and ahadith not that i know of at de mo sorry.

btw "My sis is looking for some info on d'awa (preaching)..." Preaching? She wants to know if everybody's got to be a preacher? :roll:

Every muslim is duty bound to spread the message of Islam. We will all be asked what we did in this regard. Preaching has negative connotations. Just reminds me of over zealous religious ministers belittling every person as evil, lots of talk of satan and not much else. I doubt that's what angel meant by the word, and it's not what our religion means by the word. . Dawah means "to invite" ppl to Islam or "to share" the message. It's a more soft and humble approach than that of preaching. That said those giving dawah can often get it wrong. Anyways here's some Quranic evidence:

Invite (all) to the Way of your Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and reason with them in ways that are best and most gracious: surely your Lord best knows those who go astray from His path, and He knows best those who follow the right way." (Quran 16:125)

"Who is better in speech than one who calls (people) to Allah, works righteousness, and says, "I am of those who bow in Islam"? The good deed and the evil deed are not alike. Repel the evil deed with one which is better: Then will he between whom and thee was hatred become as it were your friend and intimate! And no one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint,- none but persons of the greatest good fortune." (Quran 41:33-35)

"I swear by the time,

Most surely man is in loss,

Except those who believe and do good, and enjoin on each other Truth, and enjoin on each other endurance." (Quran 103:1-3)

Ref:

(lots of resources on this website, if you're serious about dawah it's a must)

"100" wrote:
btw "My sis is looking for some info on d'awa (preaching)..." Preaching? She wants to know if everybody's got to be a preacher? :roll:

My name is 100 and i am soo d.umb to actually read the question properly

The reason i was askin this info was cuz my sis is doin a speech at a conference titled "Ideal Muslim Women" and many ppl are under the assumption that women have no role to play in teaching others about islam ie Dawah....and i 100 i dont care that you dont care about the background info i have just given.

Thanks a lot guys, inc. Naj, Duwud, Admin and Yash (and also anyone i have missed) Biggrin

"angel" wrote:
"100" wrote:

The reason i was askin this info was cuz my sis is doin a speech at a conference titled "Ideal Muslim Women" and many ppl are under the assumption that women have no role to play in teaching others about islam ie Dawah....and i 100 i dont care that you dont care about the background info i have just given.

Thanks a lot guys, inc. Naj, Duwud, Admin and Yash (and also anyone i have missed) Biggrin

The ideal mslim women, she' leaving oit a bit late ain't she?
inside info: There will be a 10 minutes on MICS Insha Allah T'ala from someone too. Wink

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"100" wrote:

The ideal mslim women, she' leaving oit a bit late ain't she?
inside info: There will be a 10 minutes on MICS Insha Allah T'ala from someone too. Wink

Well she's done most of it, she just wants MORE Quranic and Ahadith evidence....

hmmmm who's that then? i know of two sisters from Manchester that will be also contributin....are u gona go to MICS?

salaam
dont know if it will help

the tru muslim women is aware of her duty to call as many other women as possible to the truthi which she believes, seeking then the great reward which Allah(SWT) has promised those who sincerely call others to the truth,

the Prophet(SAAS) sed to his cousin Ali (RA)
"by Allah, if Allah were to guide just one man through you it would be better for you than red camels.

in another quote" convey (knowlege )from even if its just one aayah"

these are characterstics which distingusih her from ordinary women

Tirmidhi reported that Prophet (SAAS) said
" may Allah make his face shine, the one who hears something from us and conveys it as he hears it, for prehaps the one to whom it is conveyed will understand better than the one who conveyed it"

"angel" wrote:
"100" wrote:

Thanks for your reply. You so miss the point about assumptions: "100 i dont care that you dont care about the background info i have just given" What?! Like I was gonna pick up on it?

No, my original point that you have quoted, was just that it seemed like an inadequate definition of dawa, given that only non-Muslims here might need a definition. Jews preach (in case you hadn't noticed!) but we don't seek to convert people. So there is a difference between preaching and dawa. No big deal, you didn't have to react like that.

Why don't Jews try to convert?

"100" wrote:

No, my original point that you have quoted, was just that it seemed like an inadequate definition of dawa, given that only non-Muslims here might need a definition. Jews preach (in case you hadn't noticed!) but we don't seek to convert people. So there is a difference between preaching and dawa. No big deal, you didn't have to react like that.

Well next time you reply dont put rolling eyes in your posts cuz that means sarcasm, thats why i reacted like that....

Your assumption that I was too stupid to understand says it all. :roll: means :roll: . That's all. In the context of what I was really saying, maybe you understand the :roll: a little better now.

Pages