PARENTS

150 posts / 0 new
Last post

"flower" wrote:

Nowadays people are in their mid twenties, late twenties and sum even in their early thirties and still dont wana get married, when they eventually do get married and have children there is gona be a large age gap between the child and its parents!! (esp considering that you get sum 11yr old mums who will bein their mid twenties when their child turns a teenager :shock: )

but sumtimes u get young immature mums who aint "lived life to the max"

so due to immaturity they neglect their babies

"flower" wrote:

Nowadays people are in their mid twenties, late twenties and sum even in their early thirties and still dont wana get married, when they eventually do get married and have children there is gona be a large age gap between the child and its parents!! (esp considering that you get sum 11yr old mums who will bein their mid twenties when their child turns a teenager :shock: )

best age to have babies is 25

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

lol why?

"Constantine" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

lol why?

my personal opinion-not particular reason

i also think best age to get married is 24/25-by that time ur established and mature

Do you want to be arranged or meet somebody yourself?

"Constantine" wrote:
Do you want to be arranged or meet somebody yourself?

I will only marry who I WANT to marry. Not really bothered about how he comes in my life.

My parents have pretty good taste-we like and hate the same things-but I think I'll prob find him myself.

lol you talk like you and your parents will be shopping for guys... like some sort of bakery

"Constantine" wrote:
lol you talk like you and your parents will be shopping for guys... like some sort of bakery

LOL

it dont work like that

I'm old fashioned at heart-(ad so is my culture)

I will NEVER chase a man.

That's the way it should be!

Girls and their out of control feminist movement are really trying to kill all the fun stuff guys get to do.

Like being nice to you... and stuff.

I dunno... stuff

So whacha gonna do in the mean time?

25 is a bit of a jog from your present location, obviously you don't intend to sit around waiting for mr splendid, do you wanna give the career world a shot?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"flower" wrote:

I know what you mean, i think its also the day and age coz my mum had me when she was quite young, 19 i think, and she done a pretty good bringing us up but i think it was the era in which we lived. They had more support and my mum was not career minded as most women are now!

"flower" wrote:
They had more support and my mum was not career minded as most women are now!

There’s no guarantee’s in life…..my granddad passed away before mum got married, mum was the eldest and my nan had to bring up six kids on her own....nan badly struggled and they were all in relative poverty.

That’s why mum was adamant in being qualified/career minded before she married…qualifications are something that one can always fall back on…..

And by the time one becomes qualified they are usually in their early 20’s….That’s why I too believe that 23-25 is the ideal age to get married.

I think for women, the younger they marry the better, within reason.

Ideally by 17 should have a kid for a woman, my personal preference, just as others prefererred 25 or 23 or whatever other number ppl prefer.

My maternal grandmother became a grandmother at age 35ish, cos she had my mom young, and my mom had my bro young.

Btw any1 here got a real uncle/aunt who is YOUNGER than them? I got loads of uncles/aunts by relation like that but none real. However some of my relatives have that kind of relationship.

I dont think it happens in white people, or does it?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

hahahhaha now theres an unusual question!

I think I can speak for white people everywhere (because nobody is whiter than me) when I say no.

k, why not?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
k, why not?

I dunno why do we like mayonaise?!

It's just a white people thing.

Go with the flow baby

k, nuff said.

Am I right in understanding you will marry a catholic? Does that mean you gonna have babies for the church? How many you gonna have dave, and DONT say more than 16 .

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
k, nuff said.

Am I right in understanding you will marry a catholic? Does that mean you gonna have babies for the church? How many you gonna have dave, and DONT say more than 16 .

lol I just want one actually, a girl.

Always wanted a girl.

If I have a son, then we are going to keep trying until I get my girl!

Honestly the Catholic thing is more important to my parents than to me.

It's not like i'd be converting to hinduism or something totally different

just the one?!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Yes of course.

Little girls are meant to be spoiled! And you can't really do that with more than one kid.

I'd take her everywhere, she'd see the world before she was 16.

And she'll be very smart too.

And compassionate.

And when she brings home her first boyfriend I will scare him away.

Same with the second.

and i'm going to put her fiance through living hell.

"Constantine" wrote:
Yes of course.

Little girls are meant to be spoiled! And you can't really do that with more than one kid.

I'd take her everywhere, she'd see the world before she was 16.

And she'll be very smart too.

And compassionate.

And when she brings home her first boyfriend I will scare him away.

Same with the second.

and i'm going to put her fiance through living hell.

lol. Im sure you would be a good dad. But allowing her to have bfs, isnt that taking it a bit extreme bruv?

Tell u what, I'll do a paki thing here and sort out her husband now. If you have a daughter and raise her like a good christian, modest and faithful, then she can marry one of my sons who will convert her to islam and then you and then your wife and then the whole of america, sounds like a plan.

What d'ya say bruv?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Quote:
lol. Im sure you would be a good dad. But allowing her to have bfs, isnt that taking it a bit extreme bruv?

lol well shes certainly allowed to try.

I have a very shiny rifle though.

It's scary.

Quote:
Med wrote:
Tell u what, I'll do a paki thing here and sort out her husband now. If you have a daughter and raise her like a good christian, modest and faithful, then she can marry one of my sons who will convert her to islam and then you and then your wife and then the whole of america, sounds like a plan.

What d'ya say bruv?

lol not to insult you, but hell no.

I dunno how i'd feel if she wanted to marry a muslim.

lol that's a tricky one

"Constantine" wrote:

lol not to insult you, but hell no.

I dunno how i'd feel if she wanted to marry a muslim.

lol that's a tricky one

lloooooooooooooll. May ALLAH ennoble you bruv, u made me laugh.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"MuSlImAh786" wrote:
Because this forum has covered nearly everything else...I though it should also cover the 2 most important people in our lives too...

OUR PARENTS...

do u live with your parents :?:
who are you closeEST too and y lol :?:

what are the rights parents have over children and vice versa..please display quarnic ayaats and hadiths if poss inshallah :?:

I live with parents, but i am mostly close to my mum than my dad. She understands my feeling and wat go through each time. Parents are to be loved n people who don't they really aren't thinking about wat they will pay in future.

Quote:

lol that's a tricky one

Actually now that I think about it

I'd send her to a deserted island in the pacific

and shoot the guy.

in a loving fatherly kinda way

"Med" wrote:

Btw any1 here got a real uncle/aunt who is YOUNGER than them? I got loads of uncles/aunts by relation like that but none real. However some of my relatives have that kind of relationship.

My mums got half brother and sisters who are younger than me, my mum hasnt got any other brother and sisters so they are the only Khala's and Mamu's i know, however i do have a white freind who has an uncle the same age as her, so its actually not that unsual

"Constantine" wrote:

lol I just want one actually, a girl.

Always wanted a girl.

If I have a son, then we are going to keep trying until I get my girl!

my dad thinks the same way-before marraige he just wanted boys apparently

but after my sister and Moi were born my dad has been crazy about girls

I over heard him telling someone of the phone the other day that "its a pleasure to bring up girls, I love the way they get dressed up, spend hours in front of the mirror/bathroom, get scared when watching scary films, cry so easily, and can get you to do anything by just saying "daddy" and looking so inncocent"

we thought he had lost the plot

lol that's exactly what I love about girls. They have a different kind of connection with their fathers than boys do.

I never really got along with my father - maybe that's got something to do with it, but girls are def. better.

Besides if you really love your wife you want to be surrounded by everything that reminds you of her.

Its' true...dads do have a "thing" for their daughters. Its nice being a girl-lol.

But I also want to have girls too. I can't really relate to boys...

lol yea.. it would be nice to be somebody's hero.

Even if she is your daughter and therefore a captive audience.

It's funny we are all talking about what we want - when it's sort of an academic exercise.

We have no control over this

Pages