[Muslim] Girl attacked burned and robbed in broad daylight

These are the shocking injuries inflicted upon schoolgirl Sureyya Ozkaya during a brutal daylight assault near her Thornton Heath home.

The 14-year-old’s hair was set on fire and her hands and feet were cut with glass during the attack in Grangewood Park, before her attackers smashed her head against a tree and left her bleeding in a bush.

She was stumbled upon by a woman walking her dog and carried home to nearby Kitchener Road following the attack, at about 7.30pm on June 9.

Read more @

There are some sick people in this country Sad

But I would like to see what comes out in the trial of the people arrested to see exactly what motivated them to do this. I would like to think it was because they were scum and the fact she was Muslim was just chance, and if she had been Jewish they would perhaps have asked about that faith whilst attacking.

But I guess we will find out... :shock: :evil:

Sad

Mother and daughter left 'heartbroken' by vicious race assault

RACISTS launched a vicious attack on a Muslim woman who was struck on the head and almost had her headscarf torn off.

They also hurled racial abuse at the mother and her young daughter as they walked through the city.

The shocking assault has been condemned by the city's Muslim community, along with religious leaders across Exeter.

Hayat Kaddouri Roddy, of Polsloe Road, Exeter, has spoken of the frightening attack in which she describes her attackers as "animals".

The 37-year-old was with her 13-year-old daughter Huda when the assault happened in Edmund Street, in the St David's area of Exeter, close to the subway, at around 12.30pm on Tuesday.

Read more @ .

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Im not sure...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

2 different stories.

both horrendous.

May Allah (swt) Protect us all. Ameen.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:
2 different stories.

both horrendous.

May Allah (swt) Protect us all. Ameen.

+1

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?