Finding a marriage partner...

204 posts / 0 new
Last post

@ funzo the liars = you and ur mates Blum 3

and don't u know how to treat a girl?? it's not ok to break their heart whatever the age!!

@ Lilly, I'm not going to marry anyone i meet over the net unless i become desperate! ok?!
and if u go on my wall, you should see funzo there, its pretty clear who he is lol Wink

in between london and manchester is bham Biggrin great Lilly i can definitely attend your wedding Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
@ Lilly, I'm not going to marry anyone i meet over the net unless i become desperate! ok?!

That shouldn't take long....

MuslimBro wrote:

That shouldn't take long....

:O what?! why?? how dare you say that!! i'm gna meet a great guy iA

Blum 3 Biggrin

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

All you lot are crazy.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
All you lot are crazy.

Seconded.

Ocean wrote:
Do you ever find yourself in a situation when "things" begin to get a little serious and all of a sudden you just feel the need to back-out?

Ummmm...specify 'things'

Is there a dilemna over backing out?

It is called cold feet.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Ocean wrote:
Of course it is!

Is it bad?

Depends on what it is. Right?

Is it important?

It is expected I guess to be in two minds and wonder what is the best option when there are huge decitions with options.

So... who's the fella?

no worong in backing up, as long as you tell the person.

@blue: i +1 Muslimbro. Wink

pff, why would my wedding me in bermingham when ive never been here, and that would only be if i marry someone from manchester (???)

inshallah you find a great guy and inshallah you find a great guy for me eh? im waiting...

nowt wrong with crazeh, l kinda like revival when its crazeh Biggrin

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
Funzo.... and FB? whats your name there?

Same as here lol

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Lilly wrote:

inshallah you find a great guy and inshallah you find a great guy for me eh? im waiting...

Ameen Blum 3 Biggrin

i jus gona sit back and reeelax Wink

Lilly wrote:

Until you reach 30 and then panic Blum 3

Lilly wrote:

Lol so am i - my friend said she'd find me the right guy Biggrin

Lilly wrote:

Lol so am i - my friend said she'd find me the right guy Biggrin

If everyone relied on a friend like you.... that's why You is still single Blum 3

LOL im sure he's not relying on any friends, i mean theres plenty of "aunties" that are probably sort him out!

and im not totally relying on my friends!

Blum 3 Wink

hopefully at 30 i'll be married (with kid?)

and nahh...im not relying on anyone.

i just know i wont be able to run a house. and i still have this fantasy that i will grow taller so until then...

hopefully at 30 i'll be married (with kid?)

and nahh...im not relying on anyone.

i just know i wont be able to run a house. and i still have this fantasy that i will grow taller so until then...

what is the max age difference (younger and older) you're ready to take on?

5 years and the guy being the older one

would you marry someone who doesn't have the same background/ethnicity as you?

just get married all of you.

honestly.

:roll:

we need to find a suitable partner first!

and im waaaaay to young to ruin my life ¬_¬

Smile

(and totally off-topic but i was wondering how old is MuslimBro)

Even if I wanted to marry someone who comes from a different background from myself, parents will have a problem with it, like many other other Asian parents.... or am I generalising?

Why would marrying ruin your life?

There are people I know who married when studying to protect their imaan. Just because one gets married doesn't mean that they need to start having children immediately. Some people delay having children until they are financially stable or when they can they can dedicate enough time or can take on the responsibility of having children. The girl can also stipulate that she wants to finish her education and/or work after marriage. Marriage can be very flexible... and I'm not talking about mutah marriage here.

I won't say, but if you read the posts I've posted in the past then you might know...

about the ethnicity thing. alhamdoulillah, only ONE of my cousin got married to someone from the same ethnicity. we all seem to go for different ethnicities. no problem with parents hamdoulillah.

about this...my mum wants a different ethnicity for her in-laws...-.-

Noor. that includes you.

and i dont think marriage ruins your life, im hoping to marry while studying, im htinking its gona be more fun. inshallah

now now, what do we have here? hmm...

MuslimBro wrote:

Even if I wanted to marry someone who comes from a different background from myself, parents will have a problem with it, like many other other Asian parents.... or am I generalising?

Why would marrying ruin your life?

There are people I know who married when studying to protect their imaan. Just because one gets married doesn't mean that they need to start having children immediately. Some people delay having children until they are financially stable or when they can they can dedicate enough time or can take on the responsibility of having children. The girl can also stipulate that she wants to finish her education and/or work after marriage. Marriage can be very flexible... and I'm not talking about mutah marriage here.

I won't say, but if you read the posts I've posted in the past then you might know...

lol i was just kidding about the ruining my life thing!

[i think ur like 21/22]

and yeh i get what you mean about the parents thing!

Lilly wrote:

Noor. that includes you.

You all related?

MuslimBro wrote:
Lilly wrote:

Noor. that includes you.

You all related?

wiat what?? no, noor said "just all of you get married" i said that includes you. nope not related to Noor.

Pages