satanic verses

has anyone actually read this book?

i want to read it to see what it says for myself, but would it be wrong to read it?

I don't see anything wrong with reading it, but saying that if you haven't read the Quran or the Seerah that i personally would never read it. Because there a chance that it may corrupt you and put idea into your head.

But one important lesson muslims should take from the Satanic verse is that we shouldn't publise the work of others, i wonder if there wasn't a fuss about it, would it have been as succesful. Went too Waterstone the other day and i was amaze at the amount of anti islamic book there, many about oppressed women, made me think whether England is immune to men treating women badly.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"fizzy1" wrote:
has anyone actually read this book?

i want to read it to see what it says for myself, but would it be wrong to read it?

for goodness sake what were you thinking when you wrote this? do you actually know how tedious and boring that pseudo intellectual rushdie is and how long a go this all was

you see reading the book is like sinking into a tub of excrement, do you want to sit in a bath full of filth for the many months it'll take you to finish reading the thing

the only thing is excrement you can wash off

Reading this filth will leave a nasty smell in your nostrils forever

"seema*" wrote:

you see reading the book is like sinking into a tub of excrement, do you want to sit in a bath full of filth for the many months it'll take you to finish reading the thing

the only thing is excrement you can wash off

Reading this filth will leave a nasty smell in your nostrils forever

COULDNT HAVE PUT IT BETTER MYSELF!!

I wudnt waste my time on the devil and his words when ALLAH has sent His Word.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Read it if you must... but make sure you do not buy it.

And if you read it in a library, do not check it out.

The former action will be directly filling someones pockets, and the latter will show the library that there is demand for the material. They may decide to expand the section...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Salam

I read the book.

He swore at Margaret Thatcher.

I don't like people who swear at Mrs Thatcher.

He called her a bitch.

Thats out of order.

Omrow