Teenagerness

Muslim, Hijaabi, Teenager.

Or maybe your a lad and aren't hijaabi.

What issues did you face?

SHAARE them. Sharing is caring.. & help the yougers with their troubless

Please & thankss

What if a boy wants to wear a hijab?

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Exception wrote:
then hello, my hijabi brothers?

"but my friends will laugh at me because i have stubble too"

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

cough

I think i have a new tooth coming out somewhere at the back of my mouth. It kind of hurts but I try and forget I don't have teeth so help me psychologically.

What if you're a girl but DON'T wear a hijab...?

1R4M wrote:
What if you're a girl but DON'T wear a hijab...?

Then we're screwed (y)

s.b.f wrote:
cough

I think i have a new tooth coming out somewhere at the back of my mouth. It kind of hurts but I try and forget I don't have teeth so help me psychologically.

12 yr old molars? or whatevv they're called

Or a wisdom tooth?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Or a wisdom tooth?

Doubt it, this is SBF we're talking about Blum 3

Kidding, i'm kidding <3

OH.

R: How are you doing Wisdom?

Ah...

I'm seeing the link.

No idea but it is definitely a tooth. And since a I have less than a month of teenagerness i am allowed to mention.

hijaab comes with a WHOLE set of new rules and do's and dont's, thats teh hardest thing to adapt to, not screaming in the streets, not lying, not backbiting, etc... because when you wear the scarf you REPRESENT islam, someone can just see you in the street and instantly KNOW you're muslim, so us girls gotta have the standards and its hard

and yeah you could use ^^this argument I-m so happy to say you're not ready for the scarf, but when will you be?
you've got to find the middle..get prepared but at some point you GOTTA wear it because..it IS an obligation and it IS written in the Qur'an.

my big time issue, moving country for the sake of religion, im french and i came to England to be able to wear my scarf freely so yeah... now i appreciate every little thing in Britain about liberty of religion Biggrin

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?