"Who the hell is you?"

Got this idea from another thing on here which i thought was about that until i opened it.

Anyway, i won't repeat the question but i would like to know...

What makes you you... and not anyone else?
What sets you apart and makes you an individual in your opinion?

Isn't that a very difficult question to answer by yourself about you?

I have no idea what defines me or makes me You.

Maybe it is magic?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

what defines me? i don't think it's right for me to judge that.

Ty all for your confident clear answers

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

You're welcome.

The question is more difficult that it used to be since I have changed my views and reponses to a few things and well... I am still recogniseably me.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
You're welcome.

The question is more difficult that it used to be since I have changed my views and reponses to a few things and well... I am still recogniseably me.

I was being sarcastic Blum 3

But okay, that's interesting. So you're saying that since it can change, it can't be philosophies we have that make us unique?

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

I wasn't, but that seems to be a good idea.

how you do what you do, everyday,
the choices that you make
how you deal with things & people
Thers alot of things that make people stand out from others.

your experiences, they shape you as a person
parents are pretty good socializers, they teach us the basics..and more...
friends influence the way you think
and the stuff you do in your spare time, me books...the stuff i read makes me look at the world in a different angle and makes me think about stuff i wouldnt consider.
and of course our religion which is actually a way of life, ISLAM! <-- this just guides me through everything, when im tired of thinking i turn to this...usually i have to think some more but its alright coz it pointed me in the right direction of thought

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

nurture vs nature kind of scenario....people around you define and shape you as a person...without my parents guidance, i would be a completely different person...

friends will either help you or just make your life worse and in that case not really friends....sometimes you have to experience everything around you to consider what is right and wrong....whereas some people are not open to peer pressure and will stand by what they say...this is supposed to be personal based im guessing,, but it's difficult to form an ubiased opinion. but i'l say i'm stronger and less open to peer pressure now than i was a few years ago and that is purely through experience.

i dont even think i'm addressing the question here sorry more difficult than i thought.

sawsan wrote:

Ooh this i like! very interesting.

But let's say if you were a twin, born at the same time, in the same place in the same way, exposed to the same people same situations same circumstances.

You've had the same experiences, but what makes you and twin different people?

Suhail wrote:
nurture vs nature kind of scenario....people around you define and shape you as a person...without my parents guidance, i would be a completely different person...

friends will either help you or just make your life worse and in that case not really friends....sometimes you have to experience everything around you to consider what is right and wrong....whereas some people are not open to peer pressure and will stand by what they say...this is supposed to be personal based im guessing,, but it's difficult to form an ubiased opinion. but i'l say i'm stronger and less open to peer pressure now than i was a few years ago and that is purely through experience.

i dont even think i'm addressing the question here sorry more difficult than i thought.

It's alright, i see what you're getting at (:
pretty similar to what Sawsan thinks too

MakeMeRawr_7TeenF wrote:

How the other one has treated you?

Did you know that if you are atwin you can potentially cheat in a DNA test? Some person got away with murder because the jury could not decide which twin was guilty...

MakeMeRawr_7TeenF wrote:
sawsan wrote:

But let's say if you were a twin, born at the same time, in the same place in the same way, exposed to the same people same situations same circumstances.

you will respond to things in different ways, you'll feel different emotions. things will be different down to what you feel & end up doing. Your personal beleifs ect.

MakeMeRawr_7TeenF wrote:

well twins are kinda clones..so they ARENT different..but what You said, about how your twins treated you..that would make you two different.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

sawsan wrote:

well twins are kinda clones..so they ARENT different..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!