Hajji LilSis?

103 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

Dad was getting struck on the head with stones left, right and centre…he was calm for a bit but when this huge stone hit his head he lost it…he turned around and shouted at the person who hit him and said “Do I bloody look like the Shaytaan to you?!”…lol-some people had such bent aims.

LOL.....no offence, but that was funny Lol

and the one about people cursing the stones....funny people....may Allah bless em lol

LOL that was funny...

"MuslimSister" wrote:

[b]London[/b]

I still can’t believe I’m going to Hajj! I’ve been on cloud nine ever since Dad confirmed the visa. Time doesn’t seem to move - I can’t eat, sleep or concentrate on anything. I’ve started a diary in which I’m noting down everyone’s dua’s and Salaams. It truly is an invaluable gift……it’s the best thing a father can give his daughter. I feel incredibly fortunate; words cannot even begin to describe the immense amount of gratitude I feel in my heart for my Creator. Finally after months of privately praying to Allah (swt), my dua is finally answered. Alhumdullillah by the grace of Almighty Allah in a matter of weeks I will be performing the journey of a lifetime….

I have a mountain full of sins which I have to ask forgiveness for and a mountain full of dua’s, dreams, hopes and ambitions that I want to ask for. After my Hajj I intend to try my utmost hardest to live the life of a better person, but before I do that I need to ask for forgiveness and clean my heart. So I view my Hajj as a spiritual refuel which should aid and assist in me in living the rest of my life just the way I’m supposed to….

[b]Medina [/b]

After numerous delays, fights and cancellations we finally reached our destination. It’s an understatement to say that Medina brings peace to the heart. I’ve already forgotten about my exhausting journey. I’m present in the city of Allah (swt) Beloved. Medina truly is the city of peace, blessings and well being….

It’s easy to see why our Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) loved this city and its people. Masjid-ul-Nabwi is a structure of inexplicable beauty; at first glance it was hard to look away, it’s a vision which will be imprinted in my heart forever…. The evenings, with the jet black sky, crescent moon, and sparkling stars hanging above the minarets are sensational (Finally I understand what all these Naats really mean)…

Whenever I hear the soulful call to prayer, perform my Salaah, or feel the presence and rahmat (mercy) of the Holy Prophet (saw). I still can’t believe that I’m actually here; it’s nothing short of a miracle. I try to remember absolutely everyone in my prayers so that they can also derive something of my being here.

The social scene here is so simple, relaxed and uncomplicated. No one seems more rich, intelligent, or prettier then anyone else. Nor does one ever feel insecure or inferior over here; there are no social barriers that segregate people. The people here are unbelievable friendly… it’s obvious that this is the city of rahmat (mercy), and barakah (blessings) and it’s obvious that this is the city of Allah (swt) beloved…

It was an honour and privilege to visit the most Beloved of Allah (swt) Messenger. Its one thing to send Salaam on the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) from anywhere else in the world; however it’s a whole different experience sending them in Masjid-ul-Nabwi. I felt extremely privileged to be able to be given the opportunity to ask for forgiveness in the court of the most beloved of all all Prophets (saw), I asked for sincere repentance and drowned myself in the recitation of Daroods.

When I visited the historical sights of Medina I couldn’t stop the tears from streaming down my face… to walk in a place so steeped in Islamic History is inspiring and humbling. I witnessed and gained Tabarruk (blessings) from the relics of those who sacrificed everything theirs in servitude and obedience to Allah (swt). The true devotees of the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) who fought against the pagan Arabs, suffered tortures, became migrants, suffered unbearable hardships, but ultimately did raise aloft the message of the Holy Prophet (saw). A lesson in courage and determination was drawn from these clear signs and sacred places.

When I went to visit the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) for the last time before departing to Makkah with a heavy heart, I told Him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) that inshallah I’ll be back soon.

When I return to London physically I’ll be there or in anywhere else in the world but my heart will always remain in Medina.

[b]Makkah[/b]

As soon as we arrived in Makkah we went to perform our Umrah. The sighting of the Ka’bah for the first time was overwhelming. I was awestruck by its magnificence; its beauty cannot be described in any other way except by pure experience of its presence. Tears streamed down my face as I asked for the Razamandi (pleasure) of my Lord. I felt incredibly insignificant standing before the house of my Almighty Creator. As I did my Tawaaf (circulation) around the Ka’bah, I couldn’t help but glance up overwhelmed by the thought that at this very moment thousands of angels were doing Tawaaf around the superior abode of Allah (swt) directly parallel to our Tawaaf.

After we performed our Tawaaf we cooled ourselves down by drinking zam zam water….I felt all my fatigue and thirst diminish. After drinking zam zam we went to perform our Sa’ee. Sa’ee represented to me Allah (swt) in all his beneficence, in all his mercy the one who provides sustenance for us and in whose hands our destiny lies. Once again I became emotional recalling the plight of Hadrat Hajara (ra) thinking how frantic she must have been looking for water; and how Allah (swt) loved the actions of his favoured person to such an extent that the revival of her actions is now considered worship.

[b]Mina[/b]

After fajr we walked to Mina, the thunderous, melodious chants of the talbiyah was echoed from every direction, never had I felt such a strong sense of belonging. In Mina I witnessed the imprints of those who were ready to sacrifice everything in submission and obedience to Allah (swt). After spending the night in Mina we left for Arafaat.

[b]Arafaat[/b]

In the plains of Arafaat we made our duas, the open ground was full of an incredible hum of people, all thanking, glorifying and pleading to Almighty Allah. It was the day where tears fell and hearts overflowed with thankfulness to Allah, with a strong belief in his mercy that all our sins will be forgiven. I felt incredibly insignificant as I asked for repentance from my Lord. I expressed my hopes and sought assistance against my fears. I was overwhelmed by the fact that Allah (swt) at this very moment was proudly pointing us out to his angels.

I joined a collective dua in which the Imam congratulated us on completion of our Hajj; his statement made me cry harder, I felt as if my heart was going to leap out of my chest with joy- knowing that I’m fortunate enough to be here. This is why I came to Hajj this is what I wanted to do; ask forgiveness for all my shortcomings and aspire towards the ideal. I poured my heart out to my lord today and asked for it all.

After the dua I found my dad, hugged him and thanked him for bringing me here. Surprisingly there was no awkwardness, shyness or holding back. The day of Arafaat is a day I’ll never forget.

[b]Muzdalifah[/b]

As far as the eye could see all I could see was millions of people spread out on the floor, under the clear black sky. It truly is an enriching experience; it gave me the international experience of the Ummah. There are people here from every corner of the world; of all diverse colours, cultures and classes.

However here everyone is sleeping on the floor under the clear black sky. This spiritual equality of the sexes, the races the rich and poor is the main foundation of Hajj- a feeling that’s not present in London. By appointing one single period of Hajj for the whole world the benefits have been enhanced a thousand fold. Wearing an Ihraam further reinforces this feeling of equality. Ihraam also makes you appreciate the simple things in life which we take for granted like a soap and comb…..

I am unsure that my Hajj will be accepted in the court of Allah (swt) since deficiencies in deeds are bound to occur on account of human weakness and imperfection. However, I reassure myself thinking that there are bound to be numerous Wali’s (friends) of Allah (swt) amongst us and maybe for the sake of those blessed individuals my Hajj may also be accepted.

[b]Mina[/b]

After spending the night in Muzdalifah we returned to Mina to stone the ‘devils’. Mina reminded me of Hadrat Ibraheems preparedness to sacrifice his willing and obedient son. It was chaotic! I had to be careful making sure that I was not struck by a stone, whilst making sure that I don’t accidentally harm anyone either- nullifying the few deeds that I may have gathered. After Mina we returned to Makkah to perform our Tawaaf-e-Ziyarat, returned to Mina to pelt the devils again and then returned to Makkah again.

In Makkah I performed my last Hajj rite the ‘farewell Tawaaf’ and left Makkah with a heavy heart. I’m returning to a place that is void of Rahmat (peace) and Tabbaruk (blessings).I feel as if I came here with an empty spiritual wallet and am returning with an unbelievable amount of richness (spiritual). Even if I spend the rest of my life saying ‘Thank you’ to Allah (swt), it still would be insufficient. I’m indebted to His (swt) kindness and beneficence.

[b]London[/b]

The feelings that I used to feel in those blessed places are missing here. Undoubtedly I believe in the omnipresence of Almighty Allah and I know that the Messenger of Allah (swt) is amongst us. However here in London sometimes I forget and sometimes I have to remind myself. Whereas in Makkah and Medina I constantly felt their nearness and presence at all times. To me, there was constant universal spirituality over there that we had lost or had to find over here.

I have to search for those feelings and find them either at fajr time, sitting in good company and sitting in a gathering of Dhikr. The loss of those feelings is more intense then the feelings that are felt when the blessed month of Ramadan passes and an individual strongly feels its loss deep within their heart.

Its depressing being back, Allah (swt) knows best when I’ll get the chance to return…anyway they do say that distance makes the heart grow fonder.

I wish that I can share my experience, my feelings etc with the whole world. Hajj is undoubtedly the best experience in the world.

Words can not do justice to Hajj ‘the journey of a lifetime’, it has to be experienced. I badly wish that everyone is blessed with the opportunity to do Hajj as early as possible in their lifetime and rekindle a strong loving relationship with Almighty Allah and his most Beloved Messenger Muhammad (saw)….

Your diary felt as if you were talking to me. I was struck by your second paragraph. You said that you went to Hajj because you had "a mountain full of dua’s, dreams, hopes and ambitions that I want to ask for". I want to go to Hajj for this reason, but I thought it was wrong. My dad takes people to hajj every year so I can easily go with him and over there I can pray for my situation. I hope it won't be wrong to do Hajj for reason. But I'm desperate. And I heard that prayers get answered there.

p.s Your dad cracked me up. You must really love him. Smile

"MuslimSister" wrote:

It was also funny when people used to get a bit too carried in that place and instead of throwing small pebbles their chappals (shoes) used to go flying in….also when stoning the devils people need to realise that they’re not real devils….its just a symbolic statue…and one should say “bismillah” (I think) and blow it on the stone and throw it at the “devil”…but some people were swearing and giving it “Sala” (bloody or wretched-I think…) “Kuta” (dog) etc etc etc when throwing the stones at the “devils”.

^^^^^
LOL!

May ALLAH Rabbul Izzat accept the hajj of every Ummati of Nabi Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam.

I absolutely love hearing hajj stories, one of my aunts is a wicked story teller and she had us ALLA captivated when she came back from hajj a few years back. It increases ones desire to go when you hear other peoples accounts innit.

MashaALLAH.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

daddy and my sister make great travelling partners-they crack one another up

dad is tops

I think I'll go Hajj with him

Mashallah

go for it

write a diary please Smile

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Mashallah

go for it

write a diary please Smile

nah

I aint a diary writer-diary's are dangerous :shock:

but I'll fill u in if I get to go

"MuslimSister" wrote:

Sometimes when your doing your tawaaf with thousands of people around you- some people decide to make a sajdah by Maqam e Ibraheem right in the middle of the Tawaaf that’s going on….so people who are doing Tawaaf and obviously cant stop trip up over them people who are praying in the middle of the Tawaaf circle.

^^^ cracked me u

sis mentioned that cos she used to do her tawaaf nearer to the kabah it was missions to get out of the crowd thats cos u cant walk against the direcetion of the crowd-its impossible

so just to get out of the circle she would end up doing an extra massive 10 circles

u need a strong man with u at all times to help u with stuff like that-so after her exp she'd only do the tawaaf with daddy

"Ramz" wrote:

Your diary felt as if you were talking to me. I was struck by your second paragraph. You said that you went to Hajj because you had "a mountain full of dua’s, dreams, hopes and ambitions that I want to ask for". I want to go to Hajj for this reason, but I thought it was wrong. My dad takes people to hajj every year so I can easily go with him and over there I can pray for my situation. I hope it won't be wrong to do Hajj for reason. But I'm desperate. And I heard that prayers get answered there.

p.s Your dad cracked me up. You must really love him. Smile

I didn’t go to Hajj cos I knew that it was Fardh…I was only 19 and like most people I felt that I had the rest of my life ahead of me…Fardh wasn’t the main factor at all. If that was the case then I would have put off Hajj until middle/old age like most people do.

I wanted to go as you’ve quoted cos I had many dua’s to ask for…I was in my second year of Uni and was beginning to think very seriously about my life…you know, where I was going, what I wish to accomplish out of life etc

There is so much that I want out of life, there’s so much that I want to do….and I thought that before I start anything I should go there and ask Allah (swt) to make it easy for me…to protect me, guide and help me in living the rest of my life just the way I’m supposed to….And we all know dua’s are always accepted in Hajj…

I don’t see anything “wrong” with this…this is just taking advantage of a place, time etc where dua’s are always accepted.

You’re very lucky if your dad is part of a group that takes people to Hajj every year…you can and should very easily go with him…I would go if I was in your situation.

Go there and ask Allah (swt) to sort your situation out….tell Him (swt) that if that guy will be good for you in this world and the hereafter then destine him for you…and make your marriage go ahead with no problems and make everyone’s heart inclined towards this marriage….. and if he isn’t good for you then tell Him (swt) get him out of your life with no stress or heartache.

….make plenty of dua in Masjid ul Nabawi, in Arafaat, in the night of Muzdalifah….ask Allah (swt) to sort out this dilemma when you look at the Ka’ba…take advantage of all the blessed spots.

Going there will totally clear your mind out and will help put things into perspective.

I pray that your situation get sorted out ASAP and that no one is hurt in the process…

p.s Dad is tops. In the last few years he’s really become close to his daughters. I'm so thankful that he took me Hajj...

19, 2nd year, thinkin bout life seriously, need dua's answering

sounds exactly like me :?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

Then you should go for it to...

When your 19 you're at the start of stuff...career wise, education wise etc ...you're mature and physically very fit.

Its the best time to go hajj in my opinion....I felt for the elderly who were doing Hajj, cos Hajj is physically very strenous. And I felt for the mothers dragging their kids along...

I'm 21 now....things have been great in the last two years after my Hajj. And I know that things can only get better....I'm doing what I've wanted to do and what I asked for.

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

i'm almost 19...but I still have a very relaxed outlook on life :?

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Hajj is a massive thing…I strongly believe that one has to want it a lot before they should go…cos only then they get derive the most out of it…but I suppose everyone is different… Some people who don’t really want to go are taken there and are totally blown away by the experience….

Dad took me Hajj in 2004….Hajj is def the best thing I’ve ever done…it was such an emotional and spiritual experience….I kept a diary whilst I was there so I could remember how I felt… I’ve copy pasted the main extracts below.

(It’s a bit long, so bear with me)

[b]London[/b]

I still can’t believe I’m going to Hajj! I’ve been on cloud nine ever since Dad confirmed the visa. Time doesn’t seem to move - I can’t eat, sleep or concentrate on anything. I’ve started a diary in which I’m noting down everyone’s dua’s and Salaams. It truly is an invaluable gift……it’s the best thing a father can give his daughter. I feel incredibly fortunate; words cannot even begin to describe the immense amount of gratitude I feel in my heart for my Creator. Finally after months of privately praying to Allah (swt), my dua is finally answered. Alhumdullillah by the grace of Almighty Allah in a matter of weeks I will be performing the journey of a lifetime….

I have a mountain full of sins which I have to ask forgiveness for and a mountain full of dua’s, dreams, hopes and ambitions that I want to ask for. After my Hajj I intend to try my utmost hardest to live the life of a better person, but before I do that I need to ask for forgiveness and clean my heart. So I view my Hajj as a spiritual refuel which should aid and assist in me in living the rest of my life just the way I’m supposed to….

[b]Medina [/b]

After numerous delays, fights and cancellations we finally reached our destination. It’s an understatement to say that Medina brings peace to the heart. I’ve already forgotten about my exhausting journey. I’m present in the city of Allah (swt) Beloved. Medina truly is the city of peace, blessings and well being….

It’s easy to see why our Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) loved this city and its people. Masjid-ul-Nabwi is a structure of inexplicable beauty; at first glance it was hard to look away, it’s a vision which will be imprinted in my heart forever…. The evenings, with the jet black sky, crescent moon, and sparkling stars hanging above the minarets are sensational (Finally I understand what all these Naats really mean)…

Whenever I hear the soulful call to prayer, perform my Salaah, or feel the presence and rahmat (mercy) of the Holy Prophet (saw). I still can’t believe that I’m actually here; it’s nothing short of a miracle. I try to remember absolutely everyone in my prayers so that they can also derive something of my being here.

The social scene here is so simple, relaxed and uncomplicated. No one seems more rich, intelligent, or prettier then anyone else. Nor does one ever feel insecure or inferior over here; there are no social barriers that segregate people. The people here are unbelievable friendly… it’s obvious that this is the city of rahmat (mercy), and barakah (blessings) and it’s obvious that this is the city of Allah (swt) beloved…

It was an honour and privilege to visit the most Beloved of Allah (swt) Messenger. Its one thing to send Salaam on the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) from anywhere else in the world; however it’s a whole different experience sending them in Masjid-ul-Nabwi. I felt extremely privileged to be able to be given the opportunity to ask for forgiveness in the court of the most beloved of all all Prophets (saw), I asked for sincere repentance and drowned myself in the recitation of Daroods.

When I visited the historical sights of Medina I couldn’t stop the tears from streaming down my face… to walk in a place so steeped in Islamic History is inspiring and humbling. I witnessed and gained Tabarruk (blessings) from the relics of those who sacrificed everything theirs in servitude and obedience to Allah (swt). The true devotees of the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) who fought against the pagan Arabs, suffered tortures, became migrants, suffered unbearable hardships, but ultimately did raise aloft the message of the Holy Prophet (saw). A lesson in courage and determination was drawn from these clear signs and sacred places.

When I went to visit the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) for the last time before departing to Makkah with a heavy heart, I told Him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) that inshallah I’ll be back soon.

When I return to London physically I’ll be there or in anywhere else in the world but my heart will always remain in Medina.

[b]Makkah[/b]

As soon as we arrived in Makkah we went to perform our Umrah. The sighting of the Ka’bah for the first time was overwhelming. I was awestruck by its magnificence; its beauty cannot be described in any other way except by pure experience of its presence. Tears streamed down my face as I asked for the Razamandi (pleasure) of my Lord. I felt incredibly insignificant standing before the house of my Almighty Creator. As I did my Tawaaf (circulation) around the Ka’bah, I couldn’t help but glance up overwhelmed by the thought that at this very moment thousands of angels were doing Tawaaf around the superior abode of Allah (swt) directly parallel to our Tawaaf.

After we performed our Tawaaf we cooled ourselves down by drinking zam zam water….I felt all my fatigue and thirst diminish. After drinking zam zam we went to perform our Sa’ee. Sa’ee represented to me Allah (swt) in all his beneficence, in all his mercy the one who provides sustenance for us and in whose hands our destiny lies. Once again I became emotional recalling the plight of Hadrat Hajara (ra) thinking how frantic she must have been looking for water; and how Allah (swt) loved the actions of his favoured person to such an extent that the revival of her actions is now considered worship.

[b]Mina[/b]

After fajr we walked to Mina, the thunderous, melodious chants of the talbiyah was echoed from every direction, never had I felt such a strong sense of belonging. In Mina I witnessed the imprints of those who were ready to sacrifice everything in submission and obedience to Allah (swt). After spending the night in Mina we left for Arafaat.

[b]Arafaat[/b]

In the plains of Arafaat we made our duas, the open ground was full of an incredible hum of people, all thanking, glorifying and pleading to Almighty Allah. It was the day where tears fell and hearts overflowed with thankfulness to Allah, with a strong belief in his mercy that all our sins will be forgiven. I felt incredibly insignificant as I asked for repentance from my Lord. I expressed my hopes and sought assistance against my fears. I was overwhelmed by the fact that Allah (swt) at this very moment was proudly pointing us out to his angels.

I joined a collective dua in which the Imam congratulated us on completion of our Hajj; his statement made me cry harder, I felt as if my heart was going to leap out of my chest with joy- knowing that I’m fortunate enough to be here. This is why I came to Hajj this is what I wanted to do; ask forgiveness for all my shortcomings and aspire towards the ideal. I poured my heart out to my lord today and asked for it all.

After the dua I found my dad, hugged him and thanked him for bringing me here. Surprisingly there was no awkwardness, shyness or holding back. The day of Arafaat is a day I’ll never forget.

[b]Muzdalifah[/b]

As far as the eye could see all I could see was millions of people spread out on the floor, under the clear black sky. It truly is an enriching experience; it gave me the international experience of the Ummah. There are people here from every corner of the world; of all diverse colours, cultures and classes.

However here everyone is sleeping on the floor under the clear black sky. This spiritual equality of the sexes, the races the rich and poor is the main foundation of Hajj- a feeling that’s not present in London. By appointing one single period of Hajj for the whole world the benefits have been enhanced a thousand fold. Wearing an Ihraam further reinforces this feeling of equality. Ihraam also makes you appreciate the simple things in life which we take for granted like a soap and comb…..

I am unsure that my Hajj will be accepted in the court of Allah (swt) since deficiencies in deeds are bound to occur on account of human weakness and imperfection. However, I reassure myself thinking that there are bound to be numerous Wali’s (friends) of Allah (swt) amongst us and maybe for the sake of those blessed individuals my Hajj may also be accepted.

[b]Mina[/b]

After spending the night in Muzdalifah we returned to Mina to stone the ‘devils’. Mina reminded me of Hadrat Ibraheems preparedness to sacrifice his willing and obedient son. It was chaotic! I had to be careful making sure that I was not struck by a stone, whilst making sure that I don’t accidentally harm anyone either- nullifying the few deeds that I may have gathered. After Mina we returned to Makkah to perform our Tawaaf-e-Ziyarat, returned to Mina to pelt the devils again and then returned to Makkah again.

In Makkah I performed my last Hajj rite the ‘farewell Tawaaf’ and left Makkah with a heavy heart. I’m returning to a place that is void of Rahmat (peace) and Tabbaruk (blessings).I feel as if I came here with an empty spiritual wallet and am returning with an unbelievable amount of richness (spiritual). Even if I spend the rest of my life saying ‘Thank you’ to Allah (swt), it still would be insufficient. I’m indebted to His (swt) kindness and beneficence.

[b]London[/b]

The feelings that I used to feel in those blessed places are missing here. Undoubtedly I believe in the omnipresence of Almighty Allah and I know that the Messenger of Allah (swt) is amongst us. However here in London sometimes I forget and sometimes I have to remind myself. Whereas in Makkah and Medina I constantly felt their nearness and presence at all times. To me, there was constant universal spirituality over there that we had lost or had to find over here.

I have to search for those feelings and find them either at fajr time, sitting in good company and sitting in a gathering of Dhikr. The loss of those feelings is more intense then the feelings that are felt when the blessed month of Ramadan passes and an individual strongly feels its loss deep within their heart.

Its depressing being back, Allah (swt) knows best when I’ll get the chance to return…anyway they do say that distance makes the heart grow fonder.

I wish that I can share my experience, my feelings etc with the whole world. Hajj is undoubtedly the best experience in the world.

Words can not do justice to Hajj ‘the journey of a lifetime’, it has to be experienced. I badly wish that everyone is blessed with the opportunity to do Hajj as early as possible in their lifetime and rekindle a strong loving relationship with Almighty Allah and his most Beloved Messenger Muhammad (saw)….

Mashallah, you are soooo lucky to have performed Hajj at such a young age. And reading your diary about the Masjid-e-Nabvi and seeing the Holy Kaba, reminds of the times when I have been to ummrah, its been four years since I last went but the memories are so fresh all you have to do is close your eyes and your are back in Madina & Makka. Its the biggest blessing from Allah Almighty to allow us to visit his Beloved Prophet (SAW), we are not worthy of it but its His extreme Mercy. I urge you to go lilsis, believe me 'life starts only when you visit Madina'.

Whenever I go to ummrah, I forget each and everyone and my heart is at peace and I forget about the world, whenever I go it feels as though I have been living in Madina all my life and when I come back its feels as though I haven't even had a chance to breathe in the blessed city of Holy Prophet (SAW) even for a second.

I urge everyone to go there, and pray and ask for whatever you want because in the court of our Beloved Prophet (SAW) the answer is always yes, and he (SAW) gives you sooo much that you can't imagine how much he has blessed you with.

THROUGH LOVE all that is bitter will be sweet.
Through Love all that is copper will be gold.
Through Love all dregs will turn to purest wine.
Through Love all pain will turn to medicine.
Through Love the king will turn into a slave!

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

i'm almost 19...but I still have a very relaxed outlook on life :?

I keep thinking you guys are my age and your sister is older than me.

In reality I think i'm the oldest!

So that makes me wiser and a greater authority.

I stand in the company of Plato and Aristotle.

"Constantine" wrote:

what age are you? If you don't mind me asking.

"Constantine" wrote:

I keep thinking you guys are my age and your sister is older than me.

I write a lot older then act. I don't know why... :?

In reality I can at times be more immature then my younger sister.

"Amber" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

"MuslimSister" wrote:

I write a lot older then act. I don't know why... :?

In reality I can at times be more immature then my younger sister.

lol every once in a great while you make a comment that throws me and I accidentally confuse you for your sister

"Constantine" wrote:
"Amber" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

Oh your still young, I kinda thought from your posts and your wisdom your 40 going onto 50 Biggrin

"Amber" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:
"Amber" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

Oh your still young, I kinda thought from your posts and your wisdom your 40 going onto 50 Biggrin

ahhhhhhhh

haaaaaaale no

I don't even want to [i]think[/i] that far ahead

lol you musta thought I was a complete creep

Still young! God willing I plan on remaining 21 for the next 30 years or so.

Then perhaps I shall try something new.

how old are you?

shurrup kid!

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Constantine" wrote:

ahhhhhhhh

haaaaaaale no

I don't even want to [i]think[/i] that far ahead

lol you musta thought I was a complete creep

Still young! God willing I plan on remaining 21 for the next 30 years or so.

Then perhaps I shall try something new.

how old are you?

lol, I'm 24 going backwards from now on, old age has finally caught up with me Biggrin

aap ko aunty bholna ijaazat hai phir?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Amber" wrote:
lol, I'm 24 going backwards from now on, old age has finally caught up with me Biggrin

lol no need to count backwards you're in the middle of some really fun years!

I take it you are outta school, are you doing the job thing or just hanging around and traveling?

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

Precisely!

"Constantine" wrote:

I take it you are outta school, are you doing the job thing or just hanging around and traveling?

out of school aka from uni graduated with BSc (Hons), I have travelled around a few places and at the moment still juggling to go back to uni to complete my masters or go travelling again or have a career change, I need a challenge, HELP!!

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

lol, hey I'm not thaaaaaat old! Blum 3 wee boy

"Amber" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

out of school aka from uni graduated with BSc (Hons), I have travelled around a few places and at the moment still juggling to go back to uni to complete my masters or go travelling again or have a career change, I need a challenge, HELP!!

lol wow sounds like you still sailing ~ I hope you find a port you are comfortable with!

- Never ask for anything, just trust God will provide.

- Also if you ask he gets mad and unleashes his divine sense of irony which can be a bit painful to mere humans. Kinda like when I asked for some friendly hints on my proposal and got crucified.

...what the hell am i talking about...

Ah!

What would you get a masters in?

"Constantine" wrote:

- Also if you ask he gets mad and unleashes his divine sense of irony which can be a bit painful to mere humans. Kinda like when I asked for some friendly hints on my proposal and got crucified.

...what the hell am i talking about...

lol

"Constantine" wrote:

Ah!

What would you get a masters in?

I have done honours in genetics and I want to carry that forward, I am a science fanatic Biggrin

And as I said I need a challenge I might go into teaching rather than research (but research sooooo interesting and challenging and teaching can be boring :? )

Any tips???

There is another option me becoming a financial advisor, make money money and go travelling!!!

What do you say??

Take the money and run!

lol no honestly?

You're an honors genetics major and you want a [i]challenge[/i]?

Go into research! Anybody that can survive honors genetics and wants a challenge obviously doesn't just love science, they have an insatiable urge for it!

And money can't fill that desire!

Besides you will make plenty of money once you make you major breakthroughs and are swimming in publishing royalties.

"Constantine" wrote:
Take the money and run!

lol no honestly?

You're an honors genetics major and you want a [i]challenge[/i]?

Go into research! Anybody that can survive honors genetics and wants a challenge obviously doesn't just love science, they have an insatiable urge for it!

And money can't fill that desire!

Besides you will make plenty of money once you make you major breakthroughs and are swimming in publishing royalties.

Hi

I know what you mean, money can't fill that desire for challenge to tell you the truth money does not motivate me at all (hmm unless I make millions Biggrin , just kidding), but I just love science, what isn't there to love about science, and genetics is a whole new world, and I love studying (shhhhh don't tell anyone).

And I would love to do something that would benefit others especially those young children, just seeing a smile on their faces is the best thing ever!

The job I have currently I feel as though I am a robot, same thing each and every day boring Sad and I feel as though I don't belong there, the people are nice and everything but the work, man it makes you brain dead, seriously.

Enough me whining, so how was your day at school? How many years have you got to complete law?

P.s my bro he is doing hons in law (he wants to be one of those corrupt lawyers, :? ) and he looks the type aswell :twisted:

Pages