Miracle In Pakistan? Shoeprint Of The Prophet (PBUH)

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANx_hrdVfyQ&feature=related]

Alot of people have mentioned this story to me

In a village in Pakistan, a poor family live. Man and his two daughters who are disabled. One of the daughters went to a Milaad mehfil but was refused entry cos her clothes were dirty. She went home crying so her dad organised a milaad programme in their house and invite dlocal people from the village but nobody came. Then it is being reported that there was huge light in the house and the whole village was illuminated for 3 days...the Prophet (pbuh) came to the house and said Nobody has come to the gathering but I have come. The Prophet's (pbuh) footprint has remained at the house and can be seen in the footage.
My wife is in Pakistan and she said people who have been to the house have said the place is still full of light and the footprint of the Prophet is like it has a massive bulb underneath it and also that the whole village was smelling of musk/perfume.

How accurate all this is I don't know. Watch and share your views

Tags: 

You do realise that there are a ton of different stories about what happened?

and it would not be too hard to get it done themselves.

Think crop circles. It was not aliens but bored people wnating to have some fun.

I am sceptical.

(If there was a huge light for threee days, why are there no pictures of that?)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

TheRevivalEditor wrote:
the Prophet (pbuh) came to the house and said Nobody has come to the gathering but I have come

You missed out that this bit was in a dream.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I don't believe it at all. Or is it ok if call it a big lie? Learn more about tawheed guys, and learn about the sirah of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. I'm sorry for you who believe it.

is it true or not i dont know?
it could be a scam/fraud- Allah knows best.
But what if it is true?
mmm...

Passer By wrote:
I don't believe it at all. Or is it ok if call it a big lie? Learn more about tawheed guys, and learn about the sirah of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. I'm sorry for you who believe it.

Here's the thing I do not get. How does this impact on tauheed in any way shape or form?

Maybe you should learn about tauheed too?

Just saying - accuracy is important.

I don't buy it either and I could put up some very naegative remarks about it all, but none of them would be about tauheed (There is One God, there is none like Him, He was not begotten and none were begotten from Him. He has all knowledge and there is no power but apart from what He grants).

The issue is one of gullibility, not tauheed. Besides, Pakistan could do with some miracles. Those that actually help the people.

Th scholars have been there and checked it out and said it is a true miracle.

As usual there will always be people who deny tings even tho they know it is true.

The story i was told was slightly different. And it is true there are different versions of the story, oviously word of mouth does that.

Thanks for uploading.

Muslimah_Traveller wrote:

How can they know that?

Its like crop circles. people blamed it on aliens before people got cuaght out sneaking into fields late at night.

The daughter could not speak (disability) and after the miracle she could. SubhanAllah!

You wrote:
Muslimah_Traveller wrote:

How can they know that?

i was told by a close realtive who knows someone that has contact with the area.

o sorry i misread your question i thought you said how can i know that.

"How can they know that?"

They are in the position to confirm truth or false of a miracle.

Apparently the Imam of Ka'ba is going to visit it any day now!

yeah i also heard that before this 'miracle' the two daughters were disabled, one couldn't walk and one couldn't talk now they are cured and can walk/talk. If that is true then it surely sounds miraculous!

Thing is the stories keep getting bigger and bigger...

Let's wait and see if it is visited by the imam of Masjid ul Haram (not the Ka'bah!).

Asalaam-o-Alaikum......

Mashaa Allah wooow......
For those of you that are saying your sorry for anyone who believes it.... then how can you not believe something like this. you especially cannot argue against it as what proof have you got that it isnt real....Allah SWT power is beyond our imagination..He can do whatever He wills so who are we to claim that one of His miracles is a fake. Alhamdullillah where does that leave us?
we cannot comment and say that it is a fraud or fake..... Allah knows best....

And of course people are excited and stories will change as they go around.... but that doesnt mean that this is a fake.... Dont you believe in Allah SWT miracles??
How many miracles has the Prophet had in the past?? The moon split and taken into his hands?? (Astagfirullah i Made a mistake.... May Allah SWT forgive me...)

the Miracle of Isra wal miraj....?

are you going to claim these are all frads too??

Please people... yes you may not believe it but do not go around claiming that its a fraud.... Allah Knows best....
May Allah SWT protect and guide us....
Asalaam-o-Alaikum

Well, for one... and people may have overlooked this or I may be clueless... but it is a quite a bit larger than a normal shoe print.

How come there is no footage of the light?

(the smell of musk cna be there because people... like... sprayed musk?)

Salaam...

yes it is larger than a normal footprint but who said it appeared because the Prophet (SAW) stood there??

it could just be there because Allah SWT chose to put it there......

And as for the musk..... What do you think people did?? went round the whole village with musk airfreshner and sprayed it around???

the smell of the musk was there for 3 days and apparently it was very strong.... it wouldnt last that long if it was a spray....
do you see what i mean when i say we cannot argue that it is false or real because Allah knows best......

Wasalaam...

well at the end of the day we HAVE to believe for the sake of Allah SWT

No you don't.

AFAIK there is nothing in the qur'an and sunnah asking you to.

Many christians say that they see the Hadhrat Maryam (as)in many places, stains, patterns etc. Do we have to believe them too?

a shape on the floor is harder to accept as something significant - especially in a place like Pakistan that needs miracles - than say the Russian baby that had verses of the qur'an written on its leg.

assalamu alaikum,

i am very sceptical because we have been told in Quran and sunnah about all that will happen. We were not told prophet Muhammad (Saw) would return. This family may have done a virtuous act, but there are millions of muslims who do pious and virtuous acts yet no such claims are made.

Did the account say this was in dream form prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) coming or actual reality. because if it refers to reality then it is a complete lie, and muslims with basic knowledge would know that to be so. If it is dream then it is possible, and Allah knows best. no one can corroborate dream except Allah. So we can say we don't believe it or we do, it's of no significance.

But we do know Isa (as) will return, however we were never told by Allah or even our beloved messenger (SaW) that he would return, surely this important piece of knowledge would not have gone amiss!

There has got to be a better explanation and a more realistic account of what happened in the village it may surface in time, but most likely will never.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

Hajjar wrote:
Did the account say this was in dream form prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) coming or actual reality.

There are various versions, but they all say in a dream. I think.

if it is based on a dream, then the footprint in the house cannot be part of the dream since it is real. I looked at youtube vid i dont see the footprint all looks vague to me. supposing it is an actual footprint of some sort i dont believe it's our prophets (SaW) since that would be contradicting islamic beliefs. Superstition is not part of Islam.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

Hajjar wrote:
if it is based on a dream, then the footprint in the house cannot be part of the dream since it is real.

why not?

was the burdah (scarf) that the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) gave to imam busiri (ra) in a dream not real?

Hajjar wrote:
supposing it is an actual footprint of some sort i dont believe it's our prophets (SaW) since that would be contradicting islamic beliefs. Superstition is not part of Islam.

contradicting what exactly?

I believe what Hajjar is asserting is that the Messenger of God SAW is alive in His Grave. She is saying that as we believe that our Prophet SAW if fixed in location then it is not possible that He SAW could be in another location. The only explanation would be if He SAW left His Grave, which won't happen until the day of ressurection.

In repy to this, I would say that you are right, the Prophet SAW is alive in His Grave and He SAW will not leave it until the day of ressurection. However it is possible that He SAW can visit someone in a dream, as Noor gave the example of Imam Al Busairi RA. She further elaborated on this by saying that though the Prophet SAW visited him in his dream RA, when he woke there was a physical gift for him from the Prophet SAW, the burda shareef.

By this she means to say that the Prophet SAW can visit the family in a dream, and that He SAW has been granted the power to make manifestations in the physical world too.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

I am sure we had a topic on the russian babay with verses on its body, but here goes a since I could not find it.

Editt - and using the tag I just added on this topic, I found .

assalamu alaikum

well i dont believe in everything written in Qasida burdah, in fact i have big issues with certain things written in it. i wouldnt be the first muslim to raise objections many scholars have done so.

I dont see where in Islam it says that our nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) can leave something physical for a human being on earth as a token of love or cure or whatever the objective may be. This bit i find really superstitious. if there is saheeh hadith supporting this then please put it forward with references then i am willing to correct my wrong thinking.

I used to listen to Qasida burdah i didnt know what it meant i purely liked the sound of it. But a local scholar told me although it had beautiful aspects the elements of shirk outweighed the good and that i should avoid it. on hearing is explanation i happen to agree.

if you google Qasida burdah shirk many discussions will come up which may make you think otherwise i.e 1st post by umm aysha must read:

btw i do believe that we can have dreams of prophet (Saw), i never denied that. Muhammad al Busairi may have seen nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) im not denying that, Allah knows best, i just question content of poem.

So likewise i dont believe that footprint is our nabis (saw either.

That top post there contains some grade A character assasination. It may bet rue, but since there is nothing given to back it up, we will never know.

But the person who wrote that response started from a place of ugliness in the mind.

Post two seems to try to counter post 1, but I am not sure if it does so properly or not because my attention waned and well, its all wrong and both people are cutting and pasting where the references that post 2 has are broken (whereas post 1 does not have any at all...).

Other than that, the qasidah was written by a man and thus it is not expected to be prefect. IMO.

as one of my salafi friends would say 'there you go again, u brelvis are not real believing these fairy tales'

m wrote:
as one of my salafi friends would say 'there you go again, u brelvis are not real believing these fairy tales'

Except that Imam Busiri lived and died centuries before any brelvi.

This is not an issue of brelvis, deobandis, salafis or any other grouping because, well, its a question of "Can God leave a sign for the people?" and the answer to that is "Yes undoubtedly" and all groups will say that.

The question is is this a sign or some hoax. That is less an issue of aqeedah and one of helthy scepticism or cynicism.

I don't buy it. But that has nothing to do with aqeedah.

@ Hajjar - There cannot be a sahih hadith on the matter simply because well, before the Prophet (saw)'s death such a thing would be unneeded. Well that is my assumption.

Maybe it is a fraud. Maybe it isn't.

you bet this is a fairy tale,

family wants to attend mawlid, not let in because of being poor,
does his own mawlid celebration, no one turns up,
then the prophet (pbuh) attends and leaves a footprint,

this reminds me of cindrella wanting to attend the ball. not being able to and then prince charming ends up marrying her,

can anyone sense the similarity,

ie a fairytale.

(btw this in no reflects on my belief that prophet muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is 'hazir, nazir')

but dont be so gullible you brelvis

assalamu alaikum,

you i think it can be an issue of aqeedah. i also believe everything we need to guide us in this life is given to us in Quran and sunnah, whether we understand and apply it is a different matter. if there were going to be further miracles concerning our prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) we would have been told in these texts. knowledge of the unseen is a different matter we can never know all that. But miracles why not, surely Allah or our nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) would have elaborated on those issues.

Stories like this footprint one and even Qasida burdah are like a dime a dozen, and they interestingly are nearly always found in sufi texts and no other why is that? I know a lot has to do with the idea of tawassul. a lot of scholars permit it but some scholars are against tawassul in case it should lead to shirk through its excessiveness. frankly i see excessiveness in these stories and stories of their saints.

Pages