Last post

What's wrong with tinsel?

:shock:

loooooooooool, nawt!

stick up a xmas tree as well. lol. I mean Milad Shareef Darakht. lol

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
the milad in itself is jaiz. I didnt say it is an original act. it was permitted orginally.

It is jaiz in the sens that having talks on Nabi Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam is gud. But its what has become part of it. The marking 12th of Rabi ul Awwal, the tinsel, the interminglings, the qawwali, the excessive spenditure, the swears at non attendees etc.

The aspect of milad that is jazi is the speeches on deen, the act of marking the Prophets salallahu alayhi wa sallam's birthday is innovated and an imitation of the Cross worshippers.

The Milad has no basis in the early generations.

This is not a post on milad, admin wanted to knw who Ahlul Bid'ah are. I answered. I shall try not to mess this thread with milad topic.

But according to you somethin that is Bidah is wrong so how can u label a bidah act (a wrong act acording to you) as being "jaiz"?

Omg Med you are telling us to put up a xmas tree on Milad-un-Nabi Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) astugfirallah :shock:

lol.

I have already in a differnt thread answered these issues.

The talk abt Nabi salallahu alayhi wa sallam is not bid'ah, the milad is. The milad I mentioned IN THEORY was jaiz, but milad isnt just speeches on random days. It is specific etc.

I have nothing more to add on topic, save what is rong with stickiing up a milad shareef tree? its something gud for the kids to do, nothing haraam abt it , according to your ulama, so why not? Oh and yeh, we knw that plants are always doing dhikr e ilaahi, so gud idea to stick up a milad tree in the mosque innit. nawt rong wiv it!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
lol.

I have already in a differnt thread answered these issues.

The talk abt Nabi salallahu alayhi wa sallam is not bid'ah, the milad is. The milad I mentioned IN THEORY was jaiz, but milad isnt just speeches on random days. It is specific etc.

I have nothing more to add on topic, save what is rong with stickiing up a milad shareef tree? its something gud for the kids to do, nothing haraam abt it , according to your ulama, so why not? Oh and yeh, we knw that plants are always doing dhikr e ilaahi, so gud idea to stick up a milad tree in the mosque innit. nawt rong wiv it!

Which raises an interesting point, which ive been pondering for a couple of days: Whats Islams take on Christmas? With putting up a tree? etc the whole shindig?

Good coz they're trying to spread good will and all that or bad coz watever watever???

dunno....

wats ya alls take on it?

Back in BLACK

STICK TO THE TOPIC!!!!!!

why does every topic have to start discussing the "ahle biddah" :roll: :roll:

we're talking about so called "honourkilling" here

Ahlul biddah... hmmm...

taking it religiously.... and thinking of people who have introduced a new thing intoreligion.... It would have to be Abdul Wahaab Najdi. He was the FIRST to label many actions shirk.

Med there are people who have introduced new things. They should not become mainstream.

and Qawali is not bid'ah. There has always been music. Used for positive purposes and negative. You can argue wether it is right or wrong. Qawali can go over to the wrong side. especially the qawaals.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Med" wrote:
It is jaiz in the sens that having talks on Nabi Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam is gud. But its what has become part of it. The marking 12th of Rabi ul Awwal, the tinsel, the interminglings, the qawwali, the excessive spenditure, the swears at non attendees etc.

The aspect of milad that is jazi is the speeches on deen, the act of marking the Prophets salallahu alayhi wa sallam's birthday is innovated and an imitation of the Cross worshippers.

The Milad has no basis in the early generations.

This is not a post on milad, admin wanted to knw who Ahlul Bid'ah are. I answered. I shall try not to mess this thread with milad topic.

Tell me where it says that you can only talk about the Holy Prophet (SAW)? And if you look at the classical scholars many have celebrated Mawlid-un-Nabi (SAW) by spending huge amounts of money, and as to the best of their ability. And how is excessive spenditure be related to cross worshippers? What has cross worshipping got to do with anything in relation to Mawlid-un-Nabi (SAW).

You know what infuriates me, people can give out sweets on the birth of their children, some even celebrate the birthdays of their children but when it comes to the celebration of Mawlid-un-Nabi (SAW) the so called 'bidah' and 'shirk' arguments start arising. Why? Why can't anyone celebrate the Mawlid-un-Nabi(SAW) and if we claim to love the Holy Prophet (SAW) why can't we show the world? Without people going on about Bidah and Shirk?

I mean by celebrating the Mawlid-un-Nabi (SAW) we eliminate every essense of Shirk, because when celebrate the birth of Holy Prophet (SAW) we show that Holy Prophet (SAW) was born, he was begotten. And when we do this we can show extreme respect & love towards our Beloved Prophet (SAW) without the fear of associating him (SAW) to Allah Almighty as we have eliminated the aspect of shirk via the celebration of Mawlid-un-Nabi.

THROUGH LOVE all that is bitter will be sweet.
Through Love all that is copper will be gold.
Through Love all dregs will turn to purest wine.
Through Love all pain will turn to medicine.
Through Love the king will turn into a slave!

Amber lets leave the mawlid argument.

Some agree with you, some with Med. neither will change your minds.

and It has been discussed to death.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

why do ppl even bother with Med...

[deleted by admin]

woah calm down, perhaps you need to Med-itate !

Lol Lol Lol

Stolen off Hayder (MEDication) but still classy!

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Salam

"Admin" wrote:
Lets summarise:

1. Girl did wrong, boyfriend also did wrong.
2. father, brothers did wrong. Boy died.

what is there left to discuss?

We want to know whether the girl is weeping or laughing.

Omrow

i think its safe to assume that the girl is crying :roll:

only a weirdo would find this funny

Next question: why is she crying?

Is it coz her family are murderers, or ecause she lost her boyfriend?

"Admin" wrote:
Next question: why is she crying?

Is it coz her family are murderers, or ecause she lost her boyfriend?

no one here knows the girl

but if I was in her situation-I'd be crying due to both ^^reasons

Salam

"Med" wrote:
Cross worshippers

There are no such people.

It is only your wahhabi imagination.

Because you are astray, you see people with your narrow eyes.

And this is not a topic about the Cross.

Silly High-Ankled-Panted people have tremendous problems with sticking to the topic.

Omrow

reply to Ahlul Ibn Saba is beneath my dignity and is my tawheen.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages