Where's The Honour In This?

108 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Ramz" wrote:
I'VE TRIED ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING. YOU NAME IT I'VE TRIED IT!!!

aww is it just the fact that he is bengali or was it pakistani?

"Admin" wrote:

2. They do not think you are strong enough to go through with your threat. here you have to show your strength. Talk to your father (not your mother). and klay down your terms, with a time limit. keep hounding.

You mean tell them that if they don't get me married to him by December the latest I'll run away and if by december they still don't agree I should just run away?

My mate did that once, she only disappeared for 24 hours when she returned they got her married to her man. Another mate of mine fighted for her man for TEN BLOODY years before her parents agreed. I would never wait that long.

So you mean they have someone else lined up then... number 1.

and as always make sure you can follow through on your 'threats'.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Nah, they have no one lined up. The ones that they did I told them to get lost. But they just want me to marry a bengali.

"Admin" wrote:

and as always make sure you can follow through on your 'threats'.

I've decided. I'm going to go for it. Thanks 'Admin.

Whe I read about it, it said the family were worried about the families reputation back home, bengali land. There just isn't a fish big enough to slap these people with, murder is murder, end of, even in an Islamic state the Maximum sentance would have been 100 lashes and exile.

To those bengalis Bengali land is a place bordering I-thai land that my mate Sean decided i come from after i started cracking polish jokes, he also decided i was Bengali, thus Bengalis come from Bengali land (my mate isn't polish he just likes to think he is cos his grandmother is.)

Biggrin don't take it personally, and if you do don't go killing me for it, reputation ain't worth that much.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

there is little honour in going to jail, but i dont see it as big a dishonour as having done nothing.

We dont know how he brought up the daughter, so saying he should have brought her up right is not valid cos sometimes even if parents bring up kids right, the kids turn out bad.

I dont really blame them, just pray that ALLAH makes life easy for them and hope they get through it.

In regards to the boy and girl, those who have illicit relations sicken me. I can understand talking, chattin up etc but to go as far as committing the act of zina is a major and hard act to do. The person must be determined and intent on zina for zina to happen, u dont just talk to someone on road and then u do zina, these things are planned and intended. And I find it disgusting. I feel for the bastard that is being nourished in her womb, to have a father like that and a mother like that is not nice. But she is a whore and deserves beats.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

If kids are brought up right, they turn out right.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
If kids are brought up right, they turn out right.

no not necessarily.

Sayyidina Nuh alayhis salaam was a Nabi but His son was bad. Its not necessary that just cos you bring em up right, they turn out right. Guidance is in ALLAH's hands.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
there is little honour in going to jail, but i dont see it as big a dishonour as having done nothing.

We dont know how he brought up the daughter, so saying he should have brought her up right is not valid cos sometimes even if parents bring up kids right, the kids turn out bad.

I dont really blame them, just pray that ALLAH makes life easy for them and hope they get through it.

In regards to the boy and girl, those who have illicit relations sicken me. I can understand talking, chattin up etc but to go as far as committing the act of zina is a major and hard act to do. The person must be determined and intent on zina for zina to happen, u dont just talk to someone on road and then u do zina, these things are planned and intended. And I find it disgusting. I feel for the bastard that is being nourished in her womb, to have a father like that and a mother like that is not nice. But she is a whore and deserves beats.

what disgusting an dsick comments there....

YOU DONT BLAME THEM????

...'SHE IS A WHORE AND DESERVES BEATS...'

Who made you judge, jury and executioner?

how dare you accuse a muslim sister in such a way...yes she has sinned, sh ehas done wrong...and yes in shariah law sh ewould have been stoned... but who are you to say such words. Everyone makes mistakes, does wrong an dit is up to her to seek forgiveness from Allah (swt) and it is up to Allah (swt) to forgive, to make her change...etc..
but you already have slagged her off, rubbished her off...and treated her like crap.

it takes two to tango, both are guilty of the sin. But to get him stabbe d40 odd times...again is sad, wrong...two wrongs dont make a right. but Med dont see anything wrong with that.

Once an araabi came to the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and said i have no problems with all the rules of shariah, but i cant stay away from Zina. The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) sat him down close to him, and said, so you want to do zina? who with your mum. he said Oh no, how can anyone do that. The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) asked, with your sister, your daughter, auntie etc.... he said oh no, how can anybody do that. The Prophet said, whoever it is , it will be somebodies mother, daughter, sister etc...
After that teh sahabaah said we never saw this man, go near zina ever again.
So Med, the prophet didnt call him a pimp, pervert, whore etc...didnt label, accuse, judge him, and write him off...
the prophet used hikma, made him realise his mistakes and as a result revolitionised his belief and practise.
But you are quick to label, accuse, judge, punish, ............
bro, trying learning from the hikma of the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him)

actually, those devoid of intellect will not note that I did not say it was gud. I am saying I understand where they coming from, understanding doesnt mean justifying. I can understand a lot of things, doesnt mean I agree with it. I can UNDERSTAND how in the heat of the moment the father took the steps he did.

Was it rong to kill him?
Yes

Was it rong to repeatedly stab him?
Yes

Was it rong for her to be a cheap woman?
Yes

Was it rong for him to be pervert man?
Yes

Btw, those of intellect will note that trying to paint me as a some loose cannon with dodgy views is a futile act. Virtually ALL arab countries have a portion of their law which deals with ''honour'' killings and they say that if a woman behaves in a way to agitate the slef honour ''ghairat'' of a man then he is considered to be under DIMINISHED RESPONSIBILTY if he kills or beats her or the perpetrator on his honour.

This is not to say its right, but it is merely to point out that my UNDERSTANDING that stance and to some extent sympathising with the father and brothers isnt the weird lone view that the people devoid of understanding try to paint it out. It is a common and widespread view.

Again I SAY I DONT THINK ITS RIGHT, I MERELY SAY I UNDERSTAND.

As for the lecture on Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam. MashaALLAH much appreciated.

But why do the people believe in part of the revelation and disbelieve in teh rest?

They use such incidents to further their own cases, but incidents where the beards and obligation are mentioend are brushed aside as non issues.

Again, do they believe in a part of the book and disbelieve in teh rest? We accept the FULL shariah.
So I say that the honour killing was rong, her actions were rong, and I see nawt rong in this.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
actually, those devoid of intellect will not note that I did not say it was gud. I am saying I understand where they coming from, understanding doesnt mean justifying. I can understand a lot of things, doesnt mean I agree with it. I can UNDERSTAND how in the heat of the moment the father took the steps he did.

Was it rong to kill him?
Yes

Was it rong to repeatedly stab him?
Yes

Was it rong for her to be a cheap woman?
Yes

Was it rong for him to be pervert man?
Yes

Btw, those of intellect will note that trying to paint me as a some loose cannon with dodgy views is a futile act. Virtually ALL arab countries have a portion of their law which deals with ''honour'' killings and they say that if a woman behaves in a way to agitate the slef honour ''ghairat'' of a man then he is considered to be under DIMINISHED RESPONSIBILTY if he kills or beats her or the perpetrator on his honour.

This is not to say its right, but it is merely to point out that my UNDERSTANDING that stance and to some extent sympathising with the father and brothers isnt the weird lone view that the people devoid of understanding try to paint it out. It is a common and widespread view.

Again I SAY I DONT THINK ITS RIGHT, I MERELY SAY I UNDERSTAND.

As for the lecture on Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam. MashaALLAH much appreciated.

But why do the people believe in part of the revelation and disbelieve in teh rest?

They use such incidents to further their own cases, but incidents where the beards and obligation are mentioend are brushed aside as non issues.

Again, do they believe in a part of the book and disbelieve in teh rest? We accept the FULL shariah.
So I say that the honour killing was rong, her actions were rong, and I see nawt rong in this.

yet more accusations....
'the people of intellect'...is that your new statement now Biggrin
and you mention the beard AGAIN... Lol
now read again your words you chose to write against the girl....A WHORE...is that justified...

'...trying to paint me as a some loose cannon with dodgy views...'

i dont need to do anything...your doing a good job on your own.

and accusing me of picking and choosing from the Deen is a big accusation.... let shope you can justify that infront of your Lord.

subhanALLAH how they agitate when the sunnah of my Master salallahu alayhi wa sallam is mentioned. Perhaps they have problems fulfilling this wajib act, but why shud it stop me from mentioning that sunnah of ALL Ambiya, that part of nature, that sign of a man?

Lol, ppl may ALLAH keep you happy, and lighten yours and our faces. ameen

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
subhanALLAH how they agitate when the sunnah of my Master salallahu alayhi wa sallam is mentioned. Perhaps they have problems fulfilling this wajib act, but why shud it stop me from mentioning that sunnah of ALL Ambiya, that part of nature, that sign of a man?

Lol, ppl may ALLAH keep you happy, and lighten yours and our faces. ameen

who 's agitating...thats all you ever talk about:D
its a great sunnah, like thousands of other sunnats, like thousands of other sunnah muakkedahs....
for your info, i also have a beard..only difference is i dont make an issue out of it.

lol, it will be noted by people of understanding that I also mention other things in my post, perhaps the peeople who are reading this are obsessed
themselves only with beard so they think thats ALL i talk about.

Lol. If people are blind to my posts, then what is it in me to give sight to them? no.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
lol, it will be noted by people of understanding that I also mention other things in my post, perhaps the peeople who are reading this are obsessed
themselves only with beard so they think thats ALL i talk about.

Lol. If people are blind to my posts, then what is it in me to give sight to them? no.

you sound like shakespear now....

no point of goin on is there..ive said what i need to...i'll leave u with accusing me of bidah, shirk and the rest of what your fatwa machine spits out.

lol, ed ur too emotional.

Recently where have I called u guilty of shirk and bid'ah?

Plz provide a reference. Yeh I mentioned that going to graves and asking them for sons and rain and crops is shirk. You really do enjoy twisting my words, I havent to my knowledge in recent history specifically made any such comment on you.

Perhaps you tar me with your faults because I remember u have recently called me and naj and alquds and muslimbrother and jazzy by name. But I think there is no further benefit in my saying anything with you. So if u want to say to ppl that i accuse u of shirk and bidah then u r welcome. If any1 is willing to see if i have done that then they can easily chek my recent posts and see if your accusations are true ot not. But have a good time ed, thats what ur here for innit/

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
lol, ed ur too emotional.

Recently where have I called u guilty of shirk and bid'ah?

Plz provide a reference. Yeh I mentioned that going to graves and asking them for sons and rain and crops is shirk. You really do enjoy twisting my words, I havent to my knowledge in recent history specifically made any such comment on you.

Perhaps you tar me with your faults because I remember u have recently called me and naj and alquds and muslimbrother and jazzy by name. But I think there is no further benefit in my saying anything with you. So if u want to say to ppl that i accuse u of shirk and bidah then u r welcome. If any1 is willing to see if i have done that then they can easily chek my recent posts and see if your accusations are true ot not. But have a good time ed, thats what ur here for innit/

stop chickening out now.
u have used words of ahlul bidah many many times...u have used them directly after my commenst many times, especially on the nike thread...
now dont try to lie, dodge, duck and dive...
u have been throwing your accusations for months...or shall i say ever since you joine dthis forum...because that is all you are good at.
i on the other hand have openly stated what you and a few others have said/ done..
i dont accuse ppl of kufr, bidah, shirk..like you do.
you are shallow...

yes there exist Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah, there exist Ahlul Bid'ah.

k, every1 I am ducking out on this argument. Welldone ed, 10 points for winning!

SALAAM.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
yes there exist Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah, there exist Ahlul Bid'ah.

k, every1 I am ducking out on this argument. Welldone ed, 10 points for winning!

SALAAM.

winning? is it a game to you?

you can duck and dive....i wont allow you to spread your fitna here , mate!

Ed calm down.

why you going for the jugular?

He was strong in his view, but I have seen the same from you many times.

He may be judging what he is not allowedot judge, but I am sure most of (including you) were thinking the same thing.

If there were an islamic state, she would have been flogged. (and the butchers probably butchered...)

why you bringing sectarianism here?

why you always blamin ed? :roll:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

because he acts like a little kid some times.

what was the reason to bring up his tussle with med into this thread?

he just jumped on him.

He could have just POLITELY disagreed like everyone else.

your biased

policy was to stop bullying according to PhantoMod..............hes clearly bullied Seema, altho shes stroin enough not to be affected, how u fail to see that is bewildering

i dont speak for ed nor myself, but his comments are highly offensive and are littered with innuendo's

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

well they should be edited. Not allowed to ruin perfectly normal topics.

Med can be cleveth his wording, bt if it is ignored/removed, it is ar more useful.

Med does chat abit, but at the same time, not every post is.

And 'Ed in the locked Nike topic was ut of line. he criticised a 'scholar'. I have no idea who this desai guy is. So I hold my tongue on him. As do other posters. They asked for his evidence. he just went on and said he no scholar... leading to a big argument.

[EDIT]

Ofcourse i disagree with Med alot. I also disagree with 'Ed alot. what U do not like to see is perfectly normal topics ruined with bickering. I thought we were rid of it for the last couple of days.

"Admin" wrote:
because he acts like a little kid some times.

what was the reason to bring up his tussle with med into this thread?

he just jumped on him.

He could have just POLITELY disagreed like everyone else.

He dont act like a kid, his points are valid!

blasting a scholar ........bad

decalring every1 but his clan ahlul biddah..........bad, if not worse?

stop defending one

all im sayin is, if ur gonna criticse, do both

otherwise jus moderate......

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I do criticise both.

the ahlu biddah comments should be deleted.

but two wrongs do not make a right.

We do need a straight answer from med. He is ducking divig and weaving on the issue.

The right way is to keep askin the question, not going on rants.

can we carry on with the topic now tho........

its spoling it for every1 else :?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Admin why was the other thread deleted, "perfect man for a women" or "perfect woman for a man" or sometin?

Pages