To the guys here who keep beards

119 posts / 0 new
Last post

"naj" wrote:
did anyone mention doing loud zikr is wrong?

yes we ALL know it is permissable,

to some loud zikr maybe categorised in shouting

but for others like me doing LOUD zikr and such like SHOUTING zikr do not fall under the same category,

noone said loud zikr does not exist in religion but SHOUTING zikr?

end of..

your not talkin sense, take a leaf outta Med's book - duck n dive when uve dug yourself into a hole

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"angel"][quote="naj" wrote:
did anyone mention doing loud zikr is wrong?

yes we ALL know it is permissable,

to some loud zikr maybe categorised in shouting

but for others like me doing LOUD zikr and such like SHOUTING zikr do not fall under the same category,

noone said loud zikr does not exist in religion but SHOUTING zikr?

end of..

"angel" wrote:
[god! even after muslimsis kindly gave you the meanin of "loud"! :roll: ..

couldnt care what muslimsis means by her loud

"naj" wrote:

end of..

"angel" wrote:
[You dont do zikr so you dont know, end of!

i dont ...who are u to say make such false comments lol ,neva mind couldnt care less

dont care, why talk about it in 1st place :roll:

and MuslimSis wasnt defining HER loud, it was Oxford dictionary.......which is not associated with any sect nor has it been known to voluntarily participate in any innovative acts

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"naj" wrote:

i dont ...who are u to say make such false comments lol ,neva mind couldnt care less

Thats great if you do zikr but do familiarise yourself with differen forms of Zikr, ie silent/loud or more commonly known as "shoutin" :roll:

I think you fail to realise that the effect zikr has on a person differes from individual to individual....Amber quoted that Hadith, so if that was the case then the companions must have been "shoutin" in order for it to be heard in the house of Hazrat Abdullah bin Umar (RA).

ok angel...
if i really defended u , im sorry BUT i know what im saying and i know what i mean,

i dont understand why the fuss if I found it humerous

anywayz

wasalaam

"naj" wrote:
ok angel...
if i really defended u , im sorry BUT i know what im saying and i know what i mean,

i dont understand why the fuss if I found it humerous

anywayz

wasalaam

Well i hardly think Allah (swt) will be "amused" to know sum1 findin His Zikr funny!

I am just sick and tired, literally sick and tired of ppl callin this "shirk" and that "bidah"!

what? you saying you never laughed when you saw people doing dhikr? especially those who get carried away?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
what? you saying you never laughed when you saw people doing dhikr? especially those who get carried away?

Nope, not that i can remeber....

no

carried away?

you laugh at someone who loses control, such is his inetense level of zikr?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

zikr should be a controlled act as apposed to an uncontrolled act inshallah!

I received nothing I wanted
I received everything I needed.
My Prayer has been answered.

"MuSlImAh786" wrote:
zikr should be a controlled act as apposed to an uncontrolled act inshallah!

The following hadith quoted by Hayder proves that Dhikr does not neccessarily have to be a controlled act.

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

theres a saying (possibly hadith...will find out if any1 wants 2 knw)...... but it says you should do dhikr in such a way that if someone was to be passing by, he would think you were a mad man

A scholar elaborated on this hadith by pointing out that it is clear from this Hadith that the taunts of madness and insincerity by the hypocrites and foolish people should not make one give up the spiritual wealth of dhikr.

On the contrary, it should be done with such rapture and abundance that those people may consider you mad. This is so that on the Day of Judgement when the angels will ask Allah (swt) ‘Who are these people? Allah (swt) will reply on their behalf "They are the people who for My sake received malicious taunts and insults from the hypocrites".

ducking and diving eh?

lol. IF I respond then I m causing truble, if I say my bit and then be slient I duck and dive.

lol.

May ALLAH keep the revival people happy.
ameen

Btw which alim oversees the revival mag and website? Its a qsn in case any1 thinks im swearing at some1! I am genuinelt interested in meating the Molvi who is overseeing thie magazine or forum etc.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

forum isnt

but the mag is

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

so which molvi oversees mag? can i have a contact number or address or summat?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

your not talkin sense, take a leaf outta Med's book - duck n dive when uve dug yourself into a hole

you alwayz take a leaf outta eds book innit...LOL looks like we talking thru experience Blum 3

"Med" wrote:
so which molvi oversees mag? can i have a contact number or address or summat?

Its mainly Shaykh Salim Giza, but a few diferent scholars are consulted over the articles.

His contact details? I hav no idea. PM Ed.

Or just post the question, and I will place it for discussion into wether we can place it in the mag.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"naj" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

you alwayz take a leaf outta eds book innit...LOL looks like we talking thru experience Blum 3

i would say something, except i dont understand a word u said!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

lol no problem...cnt be ask'd explainin

"Admin" wrote:

Only once (a little bit) when one guy went into a really spiritual state and I was a new convert/revert and didn't really know what was going on.
I knew zhikr was remembrance of Allah SWT and so I was expecting some 'controlled' zhikr', but when this guy went next level carrying on long after everyone else had stopped (it was at the Glasgow 2004 minhaj camp) I was wondering how to react.

[u][b]This I think is the same mind set as the people who saw 'loud' zhikr as humerous.[/b][/u]

However since then...

What I then was taught through the Quran, Hadis and utterances of Auliya Allah RA before us and critical thinking drawing on past experiences is that zhikr is a discipline, but one in which one can gain spiritual wealth, nearness to Allah SWT and His Beloved SAW, and various other blessings if there is sincere surrender durring the zhikr and sincere pleading and hope.

If Salah is the ascension of the believer to the heavenly nearness, then I think zhikr is the descending of the heavenly blessings to the believer.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Are you a convert Dawud? Mashallah you're very knowledgable..Did you only convert last year?

Is Not_a_kuri Dawud?

I thought there was another member called dawud that had the same avatar...

I know the laughing is immature. As a kid I could not stop laughing... that was one of the reasons to go. gert a fw of you together and have a right laugh.

Now I am older.... and hopefully more mature, but that is open for debate.

laughing is really really bad i admit, sometimes it just comes when u dont expect it to.

Nowt wrong with laughter. (unless it is in wrong time/wrong place/wrong situation...)

Its a universal constant.

If something is funny, you laugh.

If its really good, you laugh.

If it is really really unfunny, you laugh.

If the situation is hopeless, all you can do is laugh.

Yeah, laughing when things are totally getting messed up around you is the best time to laugh.

Its helps you deal with the situation. However, its important to control yourself then as well, as there is a danger of falling into hysterics.

"Admin" wrote:
Is Not_a_kuri Dawud?

I thought there was another member called dawud that had the same avatar...

There was a member called Dawud in the old forum.

But this Dawud (Not_a_kuri) is someone else.

Not_a_kuri is a er... schizophrenic. Wink

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Are you a convert Dawud? Mashallah you're very knowledgable..Did you only convert last year?

Yes, hes also invented his own Fiqh in the space of converting in 2 years Lol

he did say he changed to not a kuri due to the amount of 'kuri's bieng on the forum.... :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

Yes, hes also invented his own Fiqh in the space of converting in 2 years Lol

My own fiqh? nah mate i can't take credit for Hazrat Abu Hanifa RA but I can recomend a Ta'leemul Haq.

They didn't even know hos lil bro was baaligh (he was 15 lunar years not solar years) and when I told them they were like , "oh..okay, who wants some salan?"

Also Hayder, you got mail (revival pm).

yes I am a convert, my aliases include:

Dawud
David
Darood
Dood

How can I prove i'm Dawud?...

[size=24][b]M I L K ! ! ![/b][/size]

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Pages