Last post

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

anyway, not gona take this further

ditto

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

i dont know where you get your info from?Probably the mullah of the taliban.

This is addressed to the general public, not to the person above.

I thought I was inciter of sectarianism, the slightest comment i made viz Ahlul Bidah, where no1 is specified etc I am accused of sectarianism.

However, when another makes a specific mention of Taliban, and of the Mullah of Taliban db that is not sectarianism? I cant say I am surprised by the double standards.

Let me change one word in that quote

Quote:
i dont know where you get your info from? Probably the mullah of minhaj.org

then no doubt, a whole mob of people will jump on me for being so disrespectful, and then asking is that what my teachers teach, oh i am so arrogant then blah blah blah.

oh my God..i just asked where you got your rulings from? I mentioned the taliban and Mullah Omar because you clearluy are a supporter, as they are affiliated to the TJ/deoband etc... and I geniunely thought that the ruling must have come from there or the ulema there...how is that sectarianism? I was nt disrespecting them or insulting them...
I was asking a straightforward question....that for a person who shaves or trims his beard he is not worthy of testimony or as a witness...
gee...some ppl make make a big deal out opf everything.

you do cause sectarianism...with you its accusiations of bidah and shirk..to those who disagree with you. I was asking about a fiqwh rulings and its base/root?
if you have nothing to do with Taliban or Mullah Omar then why are you making a big fuss? Even if you are...why the big fuss...?
If you asked the same question about a scholar i followed, i wouldnt get my nickers in a twist...i would answer the question.

some people....

ur the one who started this 'big fuss' Ed. so stop acting all innocent. be a man and accept some responsibility. Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
ur the one who started this 'big fuss' Ed. so stop acting all innocent. be a man and accept some responsibility. Wink

LOL,,,im getting sick of all this ,,,,if med gos on after what ed just said its gonna create another fuss,

so med dnt bother lol plz.

how cums when med shutsup everyone has a problem ,then we he goes on they again do to. bechara feel sorry for him.

ed u can be funny, Smile stop causing a debate

so going back to the BEARD, like i said, best thing in my view is maintaining it by cleaning regularly and combing. I heard that by combing hair some of the vesicles either on the hair or near the hair follicles burst and secrete a shiny fluid which lubricates the hair, makes it shine, and makes it look nice.

No need to go overboard, simplicity is best.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Aasiyah" wrote:

actually i didnt start any fuss
and i always accept responsibility

Quote:
i dont know where you get your info from? Probably the mullah of minhaj.org

Insha Allah t'ala.

Anyways my beard 9if you can call it that) is still at the stage where soaking it in water then pressing it with my hand sets it. Wink

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

For a person to keep a beard in this day and age willingly is a sign of true imaan, end of story

"Muslimbrother1" wrote:
For a person to keep a beard in this day and age willingly is a sign of true imaan, end of story

mashaALLAH, just like to add, for him to have NEVER shaved is an even bigger thing, for him to have NEVER shaved when his family is not even religious, is an EVEN biiger thing. I cud go on, but gonna stop cos then I might be stressing the beard too much for some to stomach it.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I dont get it why everyone calls the beard sunnah muakadah. There is a sahih hadith which tells the believing men to let their beards grow, Can you really call yourself a true muslim if you disobey the Holy Prophet (saw). Do you guys really get a kick out of abandoning the symbol of Muslim men and imitating kaffirs. I dont understand why Brailwis are so hesistant to let their beards grow compared to deobandis or ahle hadith muslims. they go around callin themselves ashiq e rasool when they dont know the first thing around the Noble Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) or his sunnah

"Muslimbrother1" wrote:
I dont get it why everyone calls the beard sunnah muakadah. There is a sahih hadith which tells the believing men to let their beards grow, Can you really call yourself a true muslim if you disobey the Holy Prophet (saw). Do you guys really get a kick out of abandoning the symbol of Muslim men and imitating kaffirs. I dont understand why Brailwis are so hesistant to let their beards grow compared to deobandis or ahle hadith muslims. they go around callin themselves ashiq e rasool when they dont know the first thing around the Noble Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) or his sunnah

Come on, not this again, i aint a brelwi but i dont understand why ppl have this thing against them!! I personally think a beard is a beautiful thing which i wish all muslims brothers would practice. But keeping a beard gives no right to say so and so dont keep a beard or let their beard grow yet the go on about being ashiq-e-rasool (saw)...you dont know a person’s intention, only Allah (swt) knows.

This forum is getin rather annoying and dry, some ppl keep using threads to insult other sects!

look , all my family are brailwis so i have personal experience of brailwism. My point is a lot of brailwi who lack knowledge claim to love RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) more than the next group of muslims. But to love the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is love his Sunnah and teachings right? Thats why im saying if they are "aashiq-e-rasool" then why dont they follow the Prophet's Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) teachings. Actually its brailwis who insult other sects more than anyone else, trust me i know

"Muslimbrother1" wrote:
Actually its brailwis who insult other sects more than anyone else, trust me i know

However true that maybe, many people here either dont notice or refuse to acknowledge that certain people heap abuse on Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah. Bro ur heading up a ded alley, and it ends with u being accused of sectarianism, believe me , I know.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Muslimbrother1" wrote:
look , all my family are brailwis so i have personal experience of brailwism. My point is a lot of brailwi who lack knowledge claim to love RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) more than the next group of muslims. But to love the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is love his Sunnah and teachings right? Thats why im saying if they are "aashiq-e-rasool" then why dont they follow the Prophet's Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) teachings. Actually its brailwis who insult other sects more than anyone else, trust me i know

Your talkin bout your family, that dont mean you know all brelwi's :roll: I dont wana get into this cuz i aint in the mood, startin to lack patience with some ppl.

You can love the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) by abiding by other aspects of his sunnah, just means you have a weaker Iman but dont mean you cant love, we aint the judge of that.

"Med" wrote:
"Muslimbrother1" wrote:
Actually its brailwis who insult other sects more than anyone else, trust me i know

However true that maybe, many people here either dont notice or refuse to acknowledge that certain people heap abuse on Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah. Bro ur heading up a ded alley, and it ends with u being accused of sectarianism, believe me , I know.

well dont we ALL, i think you should leave it here PPL...its happy days

Actually ive been going to the brailwi mosque on my street for a long time , ive heard they stuff they say about other sects are groups.

What sunnah would that be lol? Shouting ALLAH ALLAH with the lights turned off calling it zikr lol? or maybe going to the graves of dead saints to ask for Waseelah huh?

"Muslimbrother1" wrote:
Actually ive been going to the brailwi mosque on my street for a long time , ive heard they stuff they say about other sects are groups.

What sunnah would that be lol? Shouting ALLAH ALLAH with the lights turned off calling it zikr lol? or maybe going to the graves of dead saints to ask for Waseelah huh?

LOL...dis making me laugh ,,,

"naj" wrote:
"Muslimbrother1" wrote:

LOL. Muslimbrother1 may ALLAH make u happy. ameen

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

actually i didnt start any fuss
and i always accept responsibility

lol, those two lines contradict eachother! :roll: Look ok, this thread was running fine along the lines of: 'bro, how do u take care of ur beard', 'i oil mine', 'i straighten mine', 'mine's curly', 'mine's straight', bla bla bla. u get the jist?

but then, this post came along and turned the stupid thread upside down:

salaam
[b]sorry to duisrupt your conversation:

a question:
Is Islam in the beard or beard in Islam?[/b]

also:
Should you judge a book by its cover. If a person has no beard, or has a beard less than a fist...does that make him a bad muslim, less practising than the two of you, less active in the deen etc??

also , accoring to th eulema all teh minor signs of the end of time have come....so in that light, shouldnt teh emphasis be on doing good, forbidding evil, fighting against drugs, alcohol, answering misconceptions, bringing youth to islam etc etc.......... why is it that ppl like yourself ( dont get me wrong, i mean practsing bros here) always bang on about the beard...and see it as more important than almost everything else?

pls dont take my posts the wrong way...the reason why i say the above is because religious / practising bros' are obsessed with beard, always like to talk about beard, size of beard etc
i mean i know its sunnat makkidah/ some say waajib, and the prophet had beard of fist length..... but in teh time and age we are lliving when the fardh acts are ignored...is beard teh most important issue?

i wont say no more....

wasalaam

so dont try to tell me u didnt start the fuss in this thread Ed. :evil: honestly, ur meant to b a moderator, not the one who kicks up a silly debate of judging eachother.

u shud accept responsibility and let the bros carry on bout straighteners and curlers or whatever. :roll: Wink

but if they dont do that, and instead continue chatting bout sectarian stuff, then this thread shud b locked IMO.

wassalaam.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Med" wrote:
"naj" wrote:
"Muslimbrother1" wrote:

you should see the people from the caucases doing dhikr.

Nit seen it myself, but its supposedly hysterical the first time you see it. and emotional. They do dhikr standing up.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
"naj" wrote:
"Muslimbrother1" wrote:

you should see the people from the caucases doing dhikr.

Nit seen it myself, but its supposedly hysterical the first time you see it. and emotional. They do dhikr standing up.

i heard the qadiri malikis of certain parts of africa also do it standing?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I don't know.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Muslimbrother1" wrote:
Shouting ALLAH ALLAH with the lights turned off calling it zikr lol?

wel dat iz zikr...

remembering Allah Almighty iz zikr....doesnt matter how u do it

you concentrate better with your eyes closed, lights are turned off to stop you from distraction, and help you picture yourself before your lord

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
you concentrate better with your eyes closed, lights are turned off to stop you from distraction, and help you picture yourself before your lord

yeh i totally agree datz why wat da other bro said dint make sense 2 me

"Muslimbrother1" wrote:

another deobandi attacking brelwis....no surprise there....
brelwis attack deobandis and vice versa....
you're new here...so i'll let you off with your comments....but dont follow Med pls....he attacks then sulks...then plays the victim...if you disagree with any belief then discuss it with evidence..simple as...and when you provide evidence dont expect everyone to agree with it 100% like Med does, then gets upset and sulks again because we havent accepted his evidence...you will get critical analysis....
your point about going to the grave of dead for waseela....i take it you havent studied this subject well, search through some of the earlier topics, tawassul is discussed in detail with plenty of evidence...

your point about the beard...i know many many brelwis, especially scholars who are as obsessed with teh beard like you and Med are... to you keeping teh neard maybe the biggest and most important sunnah, to me and many others, its not. Its important...but there are many more important sunnahs and issues...

also this forum is not here for ppl to abuse it....like Med has.
otherwise sooner or later no issue son aqeeda will be allowed to discuss... or the sectarian ones will be banned.

i think i better stop here.

Firstly if i get banned then ill know whos the one who really sulks (you). it seems to me from what you said that brailwis are more concerned with beliefs which have nothing to do with true Islam, and leave acts which are actually important on a sideline. This is exactly what turned me away from brailwism in the first place.
Dont make me laugh, whats there to study about something which was never commanded by Allah, the Holy Prophet (saws) or his companions. Islam was given to us in a perfect form. Brailwis or shias etc are sects which have corrupted our beautiful religion with invented beliefs.

[b]This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion . . ." [al-Maa'idah 5:3] [/b]

Therefore in my opinion , we should do only what has been commanded for us to do, using ONLY Quran and Sunnah and opinions of classical scholars as our guideline. We have no knowledge of the hereafter and dont know whether waseelah of saints will help you on the day of ressurection

[b]Surah AL-ISRA chapter number 17 verse number 36
"And pursue not that of which thou hast no knowledge; for every act of hearing, or of seeing or of (feeling in) the heart will be enquired into (on the Day of Reckoning). "[/b]

[b]Surah AN-NOOR chapter number 24 verse number 15
"Behold, ye received it on your tongues, and said out of your mouths things of which ye had no knowledge; and ye thought it to be a light matter, while it was most serious in the sight of Allah. "[/b]

Similarly, you say things like the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is Hazir and Nazir, and that the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is Nur of Allah. did the Prophet saw himself say that he can see anything at anytime or that he is Allah's Nur? No, then your aqeedah is made up of baseless lies, unless you can prove otherwise

Another thing I dont understand if why you have hatred towards Deobandis, the Ulema of Darul uloom state that a person is a Sunni as long as he follows any one of the four Madhabs and is considered a true muslim.

Actually its you who are the sectarians, calling anyone who speaks out against your beliefs a kaffir.

Forget it, i cant be bothered arguin with you guys, you do whatever you think is best and ill do what i think is best. end of story

taking the high road after crossign the low!

:twisted:

Itsonly a forum. no-one ever need argue.

However when someone does make mistakes, they should be pointed out.

I was not aware that dhikr was a sectarian issue. I am sure all muslims do it. from the caucases to the sub-saharan africa. From indonesia to turkey.

How people do it is diferent. Not good diferent, not bad diferent. Just diferent.

Some stand, some sit. some lie down. some walk around, some don't. some do during the day, some at night. some with the lights on, some with them off.''

True the revelation of Islam was completed, as you have quoted in the quran. there were rules layed down. If you do not break those rules, what you do is allowed.

So are you making more rules, which ban some acts?

brother I think there is some confusion in your understanding of waseelah. Asking ALLAH for the sake of a person is jaiz, that is waseelah, asking from a created being for sons and rain and crops is not waseelah it is shirk.

Many people go to graves and think they doing waseelah wen really they doing shirk, they say Oh Ghaws give me a son, make my son a father, give us rain etc. This is NOT waseelah, it is called shirk. Waseelah is permitted.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages