Islam is not the problem. Muslims are.

175 posts / 0 new
Last post

rakibm wrote:
Did i say that i disagree that there are muslims who believe that the niqaab is a part of Islam? No. I didn't.

If they didn't, then they would not wear it. But like I said..Their is no trust. A Suicide Bomber May go on a train or a bus covered head to toe, can not see face or anything, and you would not be able to tell whether it is a man or a woman. That bomb does not care if little kids die in the explosion, or if old people die or babies or Muslims die. No one is spared from their. Like i have been saying. Times have changed. There are MUSLIMS that want to kill, and like i said that bomb does not spare anyone.

u can say that about anything then ..people shouldnt be able to wear backpacks either should they or carry a brief case...wooooo could carry a bomb ini .... these things happen doesnt mean life stops

you laugh at that you pathetic little boy. well you can't spell CLEVER! "celver" ! honestly!

Your telling me that if something is a threat to national security then that thing will not banned?

r@I

Suicide bombers do not need to cover their face. I doubt you can hide much explosive there.

and if the person stands out, the chances are they will be better screened to make sure they are not carrying explosives.

The people I would worry about is students with rucksacks - they are in the right age demographics and rucksacks can be carrying anything. Do you really believe them when they are books? Pfft... its a trap.

EDIT - almost 100 posts in this topic, most in a very short period of time - I love this topic!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Bombers don't go around killing people everyday over here.

Like i said, alcohol does more damage.

I'm surprised that as a Muslim you can't see the postive side of wearing the veil - what chance have we got of proving to non- Muslims that wearing a piece of cloth on ur face does not make you dangerous? :/

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

yeah, but they are not out to kill us r they?

Unfortunately so called "Muslims" have put us in this place.

r@I

rakibm wrote:

Actually, I doubt they will care. So yes, they are also out to kill you and me.

They will not spare you.

and yes, along with their murder, they have inconvenienced us greatly.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

rakibm wrote:

there misguided and have been pressured so much and taken desperate measures ...dont get me wrong i dont support suicide at all its haraam but at the end of the day to put the blame on one individial just doesnt make sense.

"I'm surprised that as a Muslim you can't see the postive side of wearing the veil "

That is because it has nothing to do with ISLAM. I can see the benefits of wearing the Headscarf, but not the veil.

And yeh, their are people trying to kill us. And unfortunately there is now this sense of distrust with Muslims, created because of Muslims. Something that we will have to live with unless we get rid of Muslim Extremists.

r@I

Suhail wrote:
rakibm wrote:

there misguided and have been pressured so much and taken desperate measures ...dont get me wrong i dont support suicide at all its haraam but at the end of the day to put the blame on one individial just doesnt make sense.

lawyers!

People are accountable for their own actions, so yes, it is their fault. (That does not mean others are innocent, but there is more than enough guilt to go around.)

"put the blame on one individial just doesnt make sense."

AM not.

r@I

rakibm wrote:

Well instead of trying to stop those innocent women who are minding their own business how about u go around telling people that the actual bombers have no place in Islam, nvm wearing the veil or whatever. thats just a disguise anyway.

and what do u mean they are not out to kill us? are u talking about the drunks? well they could kill u and harm u, and this sorta stuff takes place much more often than bombers attacking u

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

You wrote:
Suhail wrote:
rakibm wrote:

lawyers!

People are accountable for their own actions, so yes, it is their fault. (That does not mean others are innocent, but there is more than enough guilt to go around.)

they didnt exactly wake up one day and think im gna blow myself up lol they have been subjected to brainwashing etc by extremists or dare i say non muslims even trying to give islam a bad name.

rakibm wrote:
"I'm surprised that as a Muslim you can't see the postive side of wearing the veil "

That is because it has nothing to do with ISLAM. I can see the benefits of wearing the Headscarf, but not the veil.

And yeh, their are people trying to kill us. And unfortunately there is now this sense of distrust with Muslims, created because of Muslims. Something that we will have to live with unless we get rid of Muslim Extremists.

why can't u see the benefits of the veil? :/ i think u should just "live and let live"

Suhail wrote:
they didnt exactly wake up one day and think im gna blow myself up lol they have been subjected to brainwashing etc by extremists or dare i say non muslims even trying to give islam a bad name.

Not arguing about the source, but they chose to accept it and act on it. Their choices which they had control over.

Right..Can you not read. am not going to repeat myself again!

"Well instead of trying to stop those innocent women who are minding their own business"

Like i have said before, there is now a level of distrust between Muslims and Non - Muslims. And face it, if people feel threatened by the Cultural dress code, then it WILL have to go.

"u go around telling people that the actual bombers have no place in Islam"

I do.

"thats just a disguise anyway."
A disguise that can be used by a terrorist.

r@I

Until someone shows me the benefits of the veil, and not the headscarf, then i might change my mind. but their are no benefits except for keeping sand out [which is what they were used for before Islam came on the scene]

r@I

If you are not guided by Allah, then whose fault is that? Yours?

r@I

rakibm wrote:
Like i have said before, there is now a level of distrust between Muslims and Non - Muslims. And face it, if people feel threatened by the Cultural dress code, then it WILL have to go.

Or you can combat the wariness by creating cultural awareness. TV programs like "Muslim Driving School" on BBC Two may help people see people behind the veil as also humans.

It might not work, but that does not mean you start campaigning for a ban.

If it is banned - since I do not think it is fardh, it will not make any difference to me. But it will to others and it will curtail their rights for little to no gain.

If it is banned, at least it will give a sense of peace in my mind. And people will also stop associating the veil, which someone women are oppressed by it, with Islam < That's the main reason!

r@I

rakibm wrote:

"Well instead of trying to stop those innocent women who are minding their own business"

I do.

good.

and i really don't see why i should change my way of life, for someone who irrationaly is afraid of me. thats their problem they shoudl deal with it. Maybe you live in a very secluded area and thats why u feel threatened by people and jsut want to fit in or something, i don't know. but what ur saying is silly. i will not let people think im in the wrong when im really not. why should i?

rakibm wrote:

I do.

shows how easily you give in ....why not fight for something u want such as the viel and the headscarf ... why give in so easily ...why should we muslims have to fix this ..is ot our fault ...should we take the blame on behalf of other muslims who have blown themselves up .... let the goverment deal with getting better security in place...and not its not being lazy its doing whats right.

rakibm wrote:
If you are not guided by Allah, then whose fault is that? Yours?

Not always, but sometimes, yes. If you reject guidance due to ego, fear or some other reason you cannot blame not accepting it on God - that is what the devil did. He blamed God for creating him so he would not bow to Prophet Adam (as).

You will not be punished by God for something you had no control over. If you are punished for it then yes, you will have had the opportunity to change/control whatever the thing is.

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
rakibm wrote:

I do.

good.

and i really don't see why i should change my way of life, for someone who irrationaly is afraid of me. thats their problem they shoudl deal with it. Maybe you live in a very secluded area and thats why u feel threatened by people and jsut want to fit in or something, i don't know. but what ur saying is silly. i will not let people think im in the wrong when im really not. why should i?

yhh wel said feefs A*

rakibm wrote:
If it is banned, at least it will give a sense of peace in my mind. And people will also stop associating the veil, which someone women are oppressed by it, with Islam < That's the main reason!

ok

rakibm wrote:

im sure those people who have problems with Islam and Muslims, will find other things that are "wrong" with it.

next they could easily say the headscarf shows their oppressed - will u be willing to support a headscarf ban too?

rakibm wrote:

again why take the easy way out ...yh banning it may invoke peace but then what happens to those women who want to wear it for genuine reasons ...and looking in the uk in the last 10 years how many times has the viel been used for terrorist needs.

shouldnt give up just because of a few misguided individuals. give into one thing and slowly slowly other aspects will take suit.

epic thread.

rakibm; the oxford dictionary enntry for 'irony' has your name as the description. you pick on an innocennt mmistake such as 'celver'; try to be condescending by claiming people can't spell, and yourself can't even differentiate between their, they're, there - classic!

rakibm wrote:
you laugh at that you pathetic little boy. well you can't spell CLEVER! "celver" ! honestly!

Your telling me that if something is a threat to national security then that thing will not banned?

pathetic little boy....just stop being immature about it now sheeesh and yh i was typing fast and made a mistake its called a 'typo' woooo im such a bad speller now ini lol

guys, no need to get personal.

Pages