Jilbaabis are so beautiful

256 posts / 0 new
Last post

Lilly wrote:
on top of your outside clothes. thats what i meant. but maybe you arent suppose to wear anything on top, i still wear my coat on top, i dont like all the flying bits and bobs. cant take it yet. I stare in horror at my abayah when i sit on the bus and it (abaya) also on the other seat, like WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

but before over the coat, there's over the clothes.

LOL!!! i get tht too, more so with my skirts...gotta yank it back again haha

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Jilbaabi = someone who dresses like this:

Mmmm! Me like dose gals, dey look soo hot, sends my mind racing of whats beneath. Don't like dose ones all covered up face and all, what you call em?? Yeah it just does not give me a sneak preview...

If I ever have to kill for something, it would be for, "A woman"
If I ever have to kill something it would have to be, "A woman"

One question, Why do you call yourself The power of Silence??

I prefer the power to silence...

Those who fully cover are called "niqabis" (because the face cover is called niqab) they are also called ninjas/ninjabis lol. I take it you're not a Muslim?

The power of silence can be very useful! And since you it is the POWER of silence - it HAS the power. Why do you not like silence?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Jack the Ripper wrote:
Jilbaabi = someone who dresses like this:

Mmmm! Me like dose gals, dey look soo hot, sends my mind racing of whats beneath. Don't like dose ones all covered up face and all, what you call em?? Yeah it just does not give me a sneak preview...

euh...grossed out?

ninjabis/ninja's is pretty pejorative...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:

ninjabis/ninja's is pretty pejorative...

meh.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

yes it is perjorative. u know what i dont find it offensive if non muslims say it but when muslims say it i do find it offensive, but such is life i just have to ignore it.

i mean some little first year secondary school kids were calling me ninja but they werent being aggressive with it, i think they felt intimidated by me walking past them, i mean they were midgets just out of nappies, and non muslims so it didnt really hurt me. but when i hear muslims say it, which i have ,it really angers me, really if they say it near me, they will see my venom, and come to experience what moves ninjas possess. Dirol

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

Lol

i just looked up pejorative...wht an odd looking word! initially i thought it was a spelling mistake lool!

Those who fully cover are called "niqabis" (because the face cover is called niqab) they are also called ninjas/ninjabis lol. I take it you're not a Muslim?

The power of silence can be very useful! And since you it is the POWER of silence - it HAS the power. Why do you not like silence?

I'm muslim, I don't have a problem with silence, especially if it is initimidating...

MuslimBro wrote:
bilan wrote:
i just looked up pejorative...

:oops:

its not me using big words. its just hte same word in french, and this is where i learnt it.

Jack the Ripper wrote:

I'm muslim

oh, sorry, my bad.

Lilly wrote:
MuslimBro wrote:
bilan wrote:
i just looked up pejorative...

:oops:

its not me using big words. its just hte same word in french, and this is where i learnt it.

no worries...we love big words! like supercalifragelisticexpialidocious! Biggrin though thts rlly a long word...nt a big or are they interchangeable terms???? mhhmh....

usually "big" when used with "word" = posh words/ complicated vocab.

Pages