Al Hidayya DVD's and next camp

Salams, Some of you maybe interested to know that the DVD's will be available soon InshAllah. I suggest that when you purches them arrange local Halaqs to watch them. Both brothers and sisters can do this easily. Offer lunch at the end to encourage people to attend Nothing to fancy!

Can anyone who attended remember what Qibla Hazoor said about:"live in this world as though...." ? I cant remember what lecture it was in but it was a really interesting statement and great advice.
Maasalama

bout tym! Lol

how much they gona cost roughly speakin?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"khadijah" wrote:
Salams, Some of you maybe interested to know that the cds will be available soon InshAllah. I suggest that when you purches them arrange local Halaqs to watch them. Both brothers and sisters can do this easily. Offer lunch at the end to encourage people to attend Nothing to fancy!

[b]Can anyone who attended remember what Qibla Hazoor said about:"live in this world as though...." ?[/b] I cant remember what lecture it was in but it was a really interesting statement and great advice.
Maasalama

i didnt attend unfortunatly, but was it

The Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is reported to have said “Work for your dunia (worldly gains and earnings) in proportion to your stay in this world, and work for hereafter in proportion to your eternal stay in it. And work for Allah (swt) in proportion to your need for Him…”

also, where would i b able 2 purchase the cds/dvd's? and any exact dates?

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"khadijah" wrote:
Salams, Some of you maybe interested to know that the cds will be available soon InshAllah. I suggest that when you purches them arrange local Halaqs to watch them. Both brothers and sisters can do this easily. Offer lunch at the end to encourage people to attend Nothing to fancy!

Can anyone who attended remember what Qibla Hazoor said about:"live in this world as though...." ? I cant remember what lecture it was in but it was a really interesting statement and great advice.
Maasalama

Excellant!! any idea when the camp details for next yr will be released? I am gona make sure i send my application form off ASAP, there gona accomodation for 500 people right? That's still less compared to how many ppl wanted to come this yr, plus its likely to be more publicity cuz word of mouth from ppl this yr wil have an impact on others, the camp was amazin, Shaykh-ul-Islam is amazin Smile

Everyone on this forum should attend its once in a life opportunity which NO ONE will regret!

Salaam

Imam Abu Bakr Shibli (ra) who was one of the Shaykh’s of the great Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jillani (ra) once said “I studied under and served 400 Shaykhs. I learnt 4000 Hadiths and after completion of this knowledge I finally decided to act upon one Hadith which I found sufficient for my whole life.

The Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is reported to have said “Work for your dunia in proportion to your stay in this world, and work for hereafter in proportion to your eternal stay in it. And work for Allah (swt) in proportion to your need for Him and work towards avoiding fire of hell in accordance to your ability and tolerance of endurance of it”

….fantastic hadith, I have never come across this saying before…

It’s in the “Daw’ah lecture”.

Wasalaam

salams
phew thats it! i need it for tonight
maaslama
about the cost of the cds I dont know but not as much as Sheykh Hamza yusuf 's...

Asalaamu alaikum

hey dis iz great!!!! cant wait 2 watch the dvd's....please keep us posted sis about wen dey will be available and info bout the nxt camp! Jazak'Allah! Biggrin

Just met Brother Abdul Qadeer from Sheffield, the camp organiser

got some interesting info outta him Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

salaam
n would u care to share that intresting info D

Inshallah i will

but not right now, im on a small break...long way to go 2nyt lol

did u go whally range saadia?

i come back jus now

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

wa/salaam
yeh i did

i have jus cum back now aswell doin ma assignment lol

lol, u shudda got that out the way!

yeah it was like the 3rd mefil ive attended today already, back to home now - jetted once they mentioned Salaat-ul-tasbi Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

shame on u i was waitin for that prayer

wat bout whalley range met sum1 from there

there were 12 of us, and most had to go work/uni 2mrw so we had to skididdle

wat u mean by your last statement?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

as in y are u askin about me going to whalley range its random that u asked ne way am off now back to ma typin

Wa/salaam n remeber me in ur duas

salaam

sorry my bad i get what u mean now as in u were at medina hall cool
sowe

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
lol, u shudda got that out the way!

yeah it was like the 3rd mefil ive attended today already, back to home now - jetted once they mentioned Salaat-ul-tasbi Lol

Its not even that long :roll:

Having said that i didnt read it cuz i had back and knee pains and now i feel so bad, just got home bout an hour ago from the mosque.

ermmm....3 mehfils in a day, non-stop...movin from one to the other, taking into consideration my one-week old bad back which wont go..... it is THAT long Lol

im startin to fall sleepy...thats me done

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
ermmm....3 mehfils in a day, non-stop...movin from one to the other, taking into consideration my one-week old bad back which wont go..... it is THAT long Lol

im startin to fall sleepy...thats me done

I have been sittin all day cuz of the study circle, then the aftari and then the programme at the mosque, it was good.

btw can i just go to sleep now and not wake up for sehri, would this be counted as sehri cuz its nearly four?

you still gotta read fajr...

which is closer to 5:30am

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
you still gotta read fajr...

which is closer to 5:30am

oopsie i thot fajar time ended at 8ish damn the damn clocks for changin!

I'll have to get up after 5-ish i supose.

Thanks wa-salam

"angel" wrote:

btw can i just go to sleep now and not wake up for sehri, would this be counted as sehri cuz its nearly four?

yeah you can, i did Biggrin

fajr ended 7:05 this mornin, jus wake up b4 it finishes....a lil late tellin u now....but oh well

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Asalamualaikum!

Great to hear that the Al-Hidayah camp DVD's r gnna b out soon, cant wait Biggrin

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"