Clocks going back tonight!

no.

But at 2 am it will become 1am...

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

is this the only country that change its clocks back and forward?

all of Europe and Australia do it.

Its a western thing.

I know in pakistan they just start work earlier/later. Apart from the one year they tried it out.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
no.

But at 2 am it will become 1am...

:twisted:

hmmmm that does mean extra sleep i can do with it, mum was screamin at me for being on the comp. til late cuz i cudnt get up for sehri :oops:

you sehri will also be an hour earlier... about 5am if you do change your clock...

"Admin" wrote:
you sehri will also be an hour earlier... about 5am if you do change your clock...

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, great!

btw do we have to get up for sehri to keep a roza?

many times i have never got up but still keep the roza , i do my intention the night before

"Raf786" wrote:
btw do we have to get up for sehri to keep a roza?

many times i have never got up but still keep the roza , i do my intention the night before

You do not have to.

However much importance has been put in it. Probably because it is so hard.

Neglecting it is a sign of the end.

"angel" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, great!

Not that bad. Don't change yur clock, and it'll still be at 6am. And you will end up at work one hour early...

Are u sure admin? i thot u had to, obviously if say you dont manage to wake up due to some reason then its allowed but i thought otherwise its a must?

is it a sin i never been told it is or read it anywhere

Not a sin. But deeply frowned upon.

And I am sure.

PS when you wake up you can obviously not consume any food or drink til iftari time...

each spoonfull or handfull or whatever-full you have for sehri, the reward is equivalent to 60 years of worship

Sehri is highly recommended, but not a must

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Why is the forum still runnung on BST?

"irfghan" wrote:

slow admin perhaps!

"irfghan" wrote:

Easy bcoz its based in britian.... where we have a crazy unhealth clock changing habbit.
Stupid people ... thinking they can control time.... your not Doc Brown you knw.

Back in BLACK

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
each spoonfull or handfull or whatever-full you have for sehri, the reward is equivalent to 60 years of worship

Sehri is highly recommended, but not a must

I obviously wasnt listenin to sis when she was talkin bout that at the study circle last week :oops:

"irfghan" wrote:

you gotta change your time settings yourself :evil:

its the bloody internet, admin - it should be aoutomatic!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

As far as I'm concerned, the clocks can go back anytime before 2am. Last night when it was 11pm, I changed all my time to 10pm. You don't have to wait till its 2am.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

I have now correced the forum time. Its something I have to change myself, and did not do it last night.

EDIT

you may have to do it for yourself aswell... ion your profile...

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
each spoonfull or handfull or whatever-full you have for sehri, the reward is equivalent to [b]60 years of worship[/b]

never heard that before, subhanallah that should make those who dont do sehri do sehri, is that from some hadith?

i believe so

sehri is important no doubt

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ