UK Court issues arrest warrant for Tzipi Livni

Well, it seems an arrest warrant has been issued by a UK court for the arrest of former Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni over alleged war crimes carried out in the Israeli assault on Gaza last year.

Ms Livni has already cancelled a visit to the UK and over the past few months there have been other senior war mongers who had been warned against coming to the UK. Win.

However, it seems some parts of the UK government apparatus was caught off guard, and this arrest warrant may not be around for all too long:

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msH0Av54iq4]

But even then when a war criminal does come to the UK, arrest warrants can be sought again and this makes it more difficult for murdered and war criminals to travel the world without fear.

A proud day to be British?

Livni: World comparing IDF to terrorists

Opposition Chairwoman Tzipi Livni said in response to the arrest warrant that was issued against her in Britain: "I have no problem with the world wanting to judge Israel, the problem starts the moment Israeli soldiers are compared to terrorists."

Read more @

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

LOL! Something to consider!

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

good.

i didn't like her.

That racist killer woman Livni has blood of innocent people on her hand. I pray to Allah to burn the lanati cow in the fire of hell for eternity. I hope the evil Lavni and all her colleagues get severse wrath of God in this life and in the next life.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

I think anger is an ugly position and compassion is a better ground to stand on.

May Allah (swt) guide her and show patience to the people who have suffered by her actions.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Anger is not ugly position. God gets angry too.
If Livni is not guided then may she burn forever, like all Israeli kafirs killers of muslims.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

malik wrote:
Anger is not ugly position. God gets angry too.
If Livni is not guided then may she burn forever, like all Israeli kafirs killers of muslims.

looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of their bed..... didnt wear their pink slippers and banged their head on the wall.

If she becomes a Muslim, Allah will forgive her all her sins, even if she killed.

The biggest sin, is that of Shirk.

Allah the Most High Said: Inna Shirka la Dhulmun Adheem. Indeed Shirk is the greatest of sins.

-- as for Allah's anger, then Allah subhana wa ta'ala said, "Indeed my Mercy prevails over my wrath"

People following the judaic faith are Mu'ahhids.

(and can we keep this non-personal?)

malik wrote:
I pray to Allah to burn the lanati cow in the fire of hell for eternity.

Lol

Not that I love Livni but this warrant is very political and is likely to be withdrawn.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

"very political" I doubt that very much.

As for it being withdrawn, I agree it probably will be - for political reasons.

Of course for political reasons, being that it isn't common for British justice to produce these international warrants on this kind of evidence of war crimes, and there are many, many cases that could be brought around the world before this one if it was.

"No one is talking about removing universal jurisdiction, but it's an anomaly that a magistrates court can issue an arrest warrant before a prosecutor has even said there is a case to prosecute. There need to be safeguards."

We know we disagree regarding Israel. In a humanitarian sense in any standoff the cards are stacked against the Palestinians, as a whole, inevitably. Widespread hostility to Israel throughout the region does not have its origins in recent Palestinian suffering, useful suffering as far as the predominant Muslim political campaigns against Israel are concerned, because those were always rooted in a kneejerk hostility. I find it very hard to trust any players in the region who DO negotiate with Israel, but trust can be built. In a different sense the cards are stacked against Israel, because from at least certain quarters including Hamas, vitally, the position on Israel is so irredentist.

We've discussed before, what could Israel offer that the Palestinians could sign on? There are some concessions Israel can and fully knows or believes it should make, without question, and others that Israel will be pushed into making, that also represent compromises for the Palestinians, and not only the Palestinians, but thoroughly propagandised - not merely sympathetic but thoroughly worked over - Muslim masses and other generally anti-establishment masses around the world. The accusation that Israel is not fair is one that deserves consideration, but there are no such credible figures we see who will be accountable on the other side, the one that has an eternal war with Israel.

I don't think its political - however this may have only happened due to changes in uk court set up with the set up of the supreme court which could potentially be far more independent and aggressive. It may not have happened before simply because the system was ever so slightly different.

me still liking her coz she is well fit innit. dont mind doin her too. i is thinkin juz done bad so if do it to her then its evens. but after juma me hafiz sab cussed me for clubin and stuff.

oldhamdude wrote:
me still liking her coz she is well fit innit. dont mind doin her too. i is thinkin juz done bad so if do it to her then its evens. but after juma me hafiz sab cussed me for clubin and stuff.

urgh!! joie de vivre; nice try

Anonymous-----88,

Some people use 88 in their nics as a crypto "Heil Hitler", and while a lot of people use their date of birth, not that many really.

I can think of things I could do if I had a dual identity here, and I don't want to do any of them. (If I were doing that my credibility would take a huge knock.) Like starting arguments with myself, making a fictitious member look bad (presumably with the intention of smearing other Muslims or members of a group) or any other kind of deceit.

Whereas amid all the new members themes are emerging.

*I've edited this comment since my earlier, much briefer reply.

**Nice to see a comment from oldham dude, who isn't me. Just to be clear (if not necessarily believed) now and for all time, nobody here is ever me in disguise, ever. If you are ever thinking of accusing me of doing that - and I have been accused of it loads here over the years - put some very good evidence together and I will take myself to an asylum for doing things I wasn't aware of.

Anonymous-----88 wrote:
oldhamdude wrote:

urgh!! joie de vivre; nice try

Joie's from London.

I agree that it probably isn't authentic, but its probably a genuine mickey take by someone from Oldham.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Cheers Dawud! I do get around, not to Oldham but I am presently posting from Manchester. I just don't do that, it's a hostile approach to someone/something and not my style.

I am quite sure there was once a member called "oldhamdude" too.

There was, and he wrote that sort of thing.

i is well pissed. dont ever tryin to make me him or i is gonna gonna sort it our nah a mean.
i is me im tellin ya. i aint him dudes. look ahit man, the geezer is a joz and i is a muzlim. are ya all thick or wha.
i is asking the joz now, have you dont the lovly zippi yet or wha? i is ready to have her anyday. i is done a few of your lot na i mean. they is ahright skiny an all that.
but you is right, you is not me and i is not you.