Burkha Barbie doll

yes really.

It's Barbie in a burkha: World-famous doll gets a makeover to go under the hammer for 50th anniversary

One of the world's most famous children's toys, Barbie, has been given a makeover - wearing a burkha.

Wearing the traditional Islamic dress, the iconic doll is going undercover for a charity auction in connection with Sotheby's for Save The Children.

More than 500 Barbies went on show yesterday at the Salone dei Cinquecento, in Florence, Italy.

Read more:

ok, to complete the range we need bulimic barbie, emo-goth-teen barbie, knocked-up barbie and explosive barbie.

Tags: 

My kid cousin has the black burkha Barbie who is also sporting a very modest trouser and top beneath it. Was bought from Saudi when a family friend went there for Umrah.

There has also been a knocked up doll released when I was in primary school (eons ago!!) And you could slide her big tummy open :s to reveal 2 tiny baby dolls inside :s quite disturbing for me but a woman we knew back then thought it was amusing to buy for her kids and embarrased the heck outta us all when she showed it to all the men infront of all of us...who also didn't know where to look

But that wasn't Barbie specifically

Something to worry about with the non-burkha version is about . If there are some effects on baby boys that help turn them camp, maybe there are also some effects on baby girls too?

Give them dolls made out of wood or stone. they will like that.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I was researcing this intersting news. Russia banned the doll for same reason as Iran did.

Quote:

Barbie is banned from Russia, without love

The doll's outrageous curves are corrupting the minds of children, says President Putin who wants to promote 'wholesome' values instead, reports Nick Paton Walsh in Moscow

The Ayatollah too dont like kafir American corrupt toys.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

pretty cool these dolls now are dressed modestly lol barbie dolls wearing burkhas .... never would hav thought it .... now all thats left are the tv adverts to sell them Biggrin lol

wednesday wrote:

Aren't the dolls a bit you know... stereotypical? Man I should have gone into textile designing!

@malik What do you suggest that the girls play with? What's a perfect toy in your opinion? (If you don't mind me asking)

Its up to brothers and sisters to decided whats harmful for their chidlren. Girls should play with other children.
Dolls and stuff are like idols. It can be shirk. Girls can begins to love idols.
This kafir American brainwashing of our muslim children got to stop. Great Satan inventing new bidats to get to muslims. We were advised to let no kafir bidats into our religion.
These dolls are not good. Barbie bidats are evil work against children.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

malik wrote:
wednesday wrote:

Aren't the dolls a bit you know... stereotypical? Man I should have gone into textile designing!

@malik What do you suggest that the girls play with? What's a perfect toy in your opinion? (If you don't mind me asking)

Its up to brothers and sisters to decided whats harmful for their chidlren. Girls should play with other children.
Dolls and stuff are like idols. It can be shirk. Girls can begins to love idols.
This kafir American brainwashing of our muslim children got to stop. Great Satan inventing new bidats to get to muslims. We were advised to let no kafir bidats into our religion.
These dolls are not good. Barbie bidats are evil work against children.

thats too extreme i dont think lil girls will idolise barbie dolls thats just stupid ... and theres nothing wrong with them loving there dolls so what its a kids girly toy thing .... they eventually grow out of it... if thats the principle then u could say the same about guys who 'love' cars..... and alot of guys never outgrow there love for fast cars.

You have to be leanient in things show abit of moderation ..being this extreme will lead to bad outcomes.