If you could change one thing in the world...

NO MORE WARS.

I would not do that - that way the oppressed stay oppressed. its like asking for things to always stay the same.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
I would not do that - that way the oppressed stay oppressed. its like asking for things to always stay the same.

what would you change?

erm... Do I have to answer too?

erm...

Maybe the location of the UK? Southern spain/on the Mediterranean could be a good location, but I would not be a fan of the heat...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

The location of UK...

thats a good idea.

Misunderstandings would not occur. Everyone would understand each other perfectly well and act accordingly. I would change the world so that we all knew where we stood.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Since ppl have already mentioned the humanitarian changes I'm gunna look after number 1 - my mummy so I'd change my financial status to millionaire soon to be multi-millionaire and hit the billionaire status and turn my nose up to the recession smession huh

Otherwise I would have said the weather too!

Joie de Vivre wrote:

Misunderstandings would not occur. Everyone would understand each other perfectly well and act accordingly. I would change the world so that we all knew where we stood.

This is where I stand on the question:

If I could change one thing...

I would make a new Atlas and world map without Israel on it. This way Israel would be wiped off the maps of the world.

Israel is the most evil state in the world. This immoral country has to get off the map.

Ya Ali Madaad.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

malik wrote:
If I could change one thing...

I would make a new Atlas and world map without Israel on it. This way Israel would be wiped off the maps of the world.

Israel is the most evil state in the world. This immoral country has get off the map.

Ya Ali Madaad.

Now that's one evil wish.

Joie de vivre: Your response is one evil denial of truth.

My wish is wish of entire muslim world. You think their wish is evil. They think Israel and its supporters are worse than Nazis.

God will judge between us.

malik wrote:
My wish is wish of entire muslim world. You think their wish is evil. They think Israel and its supporters are worse than Nazis.

Actually, they don't - or if they do, they shouldn't. IMO.

Please speak for yourself only.

malik wrote:
Joie de vivre:
My wish is wish of entire muslim world.

its NOT my wish so it can NOT be the wish of the "entire" :roll: muslim world.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

malik wrote:
Joie de vivre: Your response is one evil denial of truth.

God will judge between us.

Do you write with a straight face? Are you someone who examines his soul before saying these things?

It is true that many in the Muslim world, and many from without, want not peace for the Muslims but annihilation for the Jews. But it is not true that you represent the entire Muslim world. I don't wish hell on people, I think curses are futile at best, and generally evil. And having reminded myself of that I don't wish hell on you, only that you undergo some kind of spiritual awakening. What you seem to think is religious is actually evil, and note that I'm not bothering with partisan comment against Muslims or for "evil" Israel, I consider very carefully what I say, so that you needn't distract yourself with theories. It's a straight, heartfelt response. And your behaviour here is disgraceful, evil, and I hope for your sake there is no hell.

I can tell you that there is Hell for sure.
People like Israelis Zionists and every single evil murderous criminal occupier oppressor and their supporter will be thrown in that fire of Hell by a just and mighty God.

You dont really think that God will let the hypocrite Jews and the Satanic Americans get away with persecution of innocent men women and children in Palestine?
If you do think that killers and oppressers will get away clean on the day of judgement in the hereafter, then you are so evil that you cannot even see what right and wrong are.

malik wrote:
I can tell you that there is Hell for sure.
People like Israelis Zionists and every single evil murderous criminal occupier oppressor and their supporter will be thrown in that fire of Hell by a just and mighty God.
You dont really think that God will let Jews get away with persecution of innocent men women and children in Palestine? If you do think that killers and oppressers will get away clean on the day of judgement in the hereafter, then you are so evil that you cannot even see what right and wrong are.

What I think about Israel's policies are not the same as thinking the country should be annihilated. Your claim that they are the most evil country in the world is not well grounded if you look at other battlegrounds and regimes. But I understand that you are a very loyal shia and that unless the Ayatollah starts chiming in with me, it is pointless talking with you.

Joie de Vivre wrote:

What I think about Israel's policies are not the same as thinking the country should be annihilated. Your claim that they are the most evil country in the world is not well grounded if you look at other battlegrounds and regimes.

Yes and God will throw them all in Hell. People who support evil regimes will also burn in the fire.
U.N. said Israel did pure evil acts. Other nations are also murderers and oppressers and God will judge them all and punich them.

So I'm still talking to you, malik, but on the LHC thread, because this is a nice one.

I would make the consumption of chocolate a way to increase your level of spirituality.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

FREEDOM FOR PALESTINE, AND ERADICATING THE SCOURGE OF THE ZIONIST DISEASE!

Dawud wrote:
I would make the consumption of chocolate a way to increase your level of spirituality.

LOL Biggrin

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Random stuff would just happen... at random.

One day the water will float upwards. People would drive on the opposit side of the road. Eatting Junkfood would actually make you thin... etc stuff like that

Biggrin

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:
Eatting Junkfood would actually make you thin... etc stuff like that

i like the way you think Biggrin

I'd be queen, and monarchy would mean what it meant in the old days...

I know we can only change one thing but if Monarchy meant what it meant today there'd be no point of me being Queen.

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #