juma namaaz

why is it that u read different in juma namaaz then in other namaaz?

e.g. 4 sunnat
2fardz
4 sunnat
2 farz
2 nafl

What happens if u cant make it 2 mosque? what shud u read at home then?

"fiddycent" wrote:

e.g. 4 sunnat
2fardz
4 sunnat
2 farz
2 nafl

You just read the normal namaz, cuz readin at home aint countin as readin jummah, you have to read the jumma with the Imam, Jumma is a blessed day, maybe thats why it is different, other reasons, duno.

Jumma is about praying with the community.

You can't be praying with the community if you're at home.

"fiddycent" wrote:

e.g. 4 sunnat
2fardz
4 sunnat
2 farz
2 nafl

Jumu'ah means 'Congregation'. therefore, as Irfan pointed out, u cant have a 'congregational' prayer whilst at home on your own.

also, i think u shud check ur above list of rakaah - the only difference between Dhuhr salaah and Jumu'ah salaah is that we pray 4 Fardh rakaah in the former, and 2 Fardh in the latter.

the sunnah and nafl are same - 4 sunnah rakaah before the Fardh, 2 [b]sunnah[/b] and 2 nafl after.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:

the sunnah and nafl are same - 4 sunnah rakaah before the Fardh, 2 [b]sunnah[/b] and 2 nafl after.

He was right. It's:
4 sunnah
2 fard
4 sunnah
2 sunnah
2 nafl

You're a girl, how can you know anyway Blum 3 Lol

"irfghan" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

He was right. It's:
4 sunnah
2 fard
4 sunnah
2 sunnah
2 nafl

You're a girl, how can you know anyway Blum 3 Lol

OY! watch it... Blum 3

yeh soz missed out the 4 sunnah after fardh. but he had written 2 fardh (wel 'farz' to b precise), which is wot i was pointing out in tht msg.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:

yeh soz missed out the 4 sunnah after fardh. but he had written 2 fardh (wel 'farz' to b precise), which is wot i was pointing out in tht msg.

Oh yeah, silly me.

"irfghan" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

Oh yeah, silly me.

hah - girls rule! Blum 3 Wink