❤ ♡ Peace & Love - A Greetings Thread ♡ ❤

379 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hey yall. SBF, I love your avatar, can you post the full size picture below?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

[center][color=dodgerblue]***Shabbat Mubarak, Jummah Shallom, Happy Weekend***[/color][/center]

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

yup, Jum'ah Mubarak, Shabbat Shallom and Happy days and all that stuff to everyone.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[center]
Zeal isn't good things.
[color=darkturquoise][b]Jumuah Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom![/b][/color][/center]

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Jumuah Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[center]
[color=darkred]
*[/color]
[b]
[size=17][color=yellow]Jumuah Shalom![/color][color=gold]Shabbat Mubarak![/color][/size]
[/b]
[color=darkred]
*[/color]

[/center]

Jummah Mubarak, Shabbat Shalom

and just generally have a Happy Weekend guys =]

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Jummah Mubarak, Shabbat Shalom

and just generally have a Happy Weekend guys =]

Ow. Glorious though. Smile Have a glorious weekend.
[center]

Jumuah Shalom!

[color=chocolate]Jumuah Shalom!
Shabbat Mubarak![/color]

[/center]

Jumu'ah Mubarak and Shabbat Shallom

You wrote:
Jumu'ah Mubarak and Shabbat Shallom

Now say it with feeling Blum 3

Ahah seconded (:

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Is this with enough feeling:

Toot

I remember getting a vuvuzela years ago. I wonder if it is lying around at home somewhere...

You wrote:
Is this with enough feeling:

Sure it is. If you had no idea that I meant say the same thing with enthusiasm Blum 3

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Jumuah Mubarak, Shabbat Shalom.

[center][b][size=17]
[color=darkmagenta]Jumuah Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom![/color][/size][/b]

& it's berry time, the raspberries are going to be out this weekend.
[/center]

Totally lol Admin. Perhaps nowadays you have to go through that to really appreciate appreciating things for yourself.

when you've got holidays theres nothing special about weekends :/
Anyway hope you all enjoy your weekend and have a great week ahead Smile

[center]Jumuah Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom![/center]

Jummu'ah Mubarak and Shabbat Shallom

Yes yes yes awesome peace pics.
Biggrin

[center]Jumuah Mubarak! Shabbat Shallom!
[b][size=17]
[color=blue]Jumuah Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom![/color]
[/size][/b][/center]

Smile

Jum'uah Mubarak and Shabbat Shallom.

Surprised nobody has solved that Sudoku. I'll see if I get a moment.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

That is lovely. I think I've seen it from a train before, from pretty much that perspective. Were you on a train? Smile

Sh'vua tov!

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAoqOCQlb0E&NR=1]

Have a happy weekend Tom! And everyone else!

Jum'uah Mubarak, Shabat Shallom.

what he said ^ Biggrin

Ocean wrote:
I just spent the last hour making this:

Is that it?

See you're watching iPlayer.

MuslimBro wrote:
Ocean wrote:
I just spent the last hour making this:

Is that it?

See you're watching iPlayer.

*potential stalker*

Not really. You can see that from the picture. You can even see which browser she is using - chrome.

OS is either vista or windows 7. Two files on the desktop are also readable. Do I need to say more.

Pages