Oldham (Glodwick) shooting

Inalilahi wa Inalilaihi Rajioon
another shooting in glodwick...
leaving another brother dead, in his own house...
may allah grant him jannah

Inna lillah wa inna ilaihi Raaji'oon.

- not any info in there really.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Is this common? You all make it sound like it is...

Not that common - there was one a few months ago and another a few months earlier - both potentially linked to drugs gangs trying to move into oldham or something...

but this one may be totally unrelated.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

wednesday* wrote:
Is this common? You all make it sound like it is...

Its only been a few months since the last shooting (altho that was no saint either).
But still its a waste of a life. They wont realise a name for atlest a few more hours.

I so hate violence.

ITS SO SAD! hate this shooting stuff killing a brother a day b4 eid

ramadanKareem wrote:
ITS SO SAD! hate this shooting stuff killing a brother a day b4 eid

Dying during Ramadan is blessed.

Isn't it? Did I hear that somewhere or just make it up?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

I think it is considered a good time to die, but as with most things it is relative = dying generally being worse than not dying most of the time.

Still a tragedy - no matter who the person was or what the circumstances.

[DELETED]

huhhhh
i never rote that!
who edited it?
why cant i change it?

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

The forum's been pirated!

s.b.f wrote:
The forum's been pirated!

with Brother being replaced with dog ??

surely not admin ???

and extra words auto added !!

idi wrote:

[DELETED]

huhhhh
i never rote that!
who edited it?
why cant i change it?

HAHAHAHA.

i actually laughed out loud at that.

(sad about the shooting though, guns FTmfL)

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Father fatally shot on doorstep

A father-of-two has died in hospital after being shot in the chest when he opened his front door in Greater Manchester.

Amran Khan, 29, was shot at three times at the house in Nugget Street, Oldham, shortly after he had put his children to bed at 1030 BST on Friday.

He was taken to Royal Oldham Hospital, but he died later. He leaves a wife and daughters aged one and four.

Mr Khan had heard a disturbance outside which resulted in him opening the door.

Read more @

wednesday wrote:
:o

reason?

Gang warfare.

how do you no that ?

Hhmm people, it is wrong to speak ill of the dead or to speculate about the circumstances. At the end of the day a family has lost a loved one. May Allah (swt) grant him jannah and his family sabr.

paul wrote:
how do you no that ?

The Pakistani Community have a habbit of knowing each others business.

Back in BLACK

yes people i fink you should all respect what has happened as my heart goes out to this family they already lost the eldest brother/son/husband almost 3 years ago due 2 a heart attack.Now they have lost the youngest brother/son/husband. They only have the one son left, its just so sad. I mean brother Amrans wife only 24 and already a widow what kinda life is that but what can you say allah knows best. May allah give the whole family sabr and get them through this tragic time.

May allah give bro armaan forgivness and also give him a place in jannah. Armaans brother died a few years back and now armaan, they have one more son but the doctors have said that they have done everything to cure him and is now uncurable. May allah help the family with sabr, after all this is a test from allah, and the family will get significant amount of reward. Inshallah!! Smile So bro armaan keep smiling up there. And remember everyone... everyones gotta go some day... Some day sooner than others.
Many great wali's of allah havde said that a person is better to die sooner as he has then commited less sins and also is then less punished... It is just that we build such a close bond with family and the cherished people in our lives that it is easier said than done.
But everyone remember bro armaan in your duas.
As duas are the powerfullest..
Allahhafiz

this is drug related i know! I live there and i know why, lets just say somene was getting even....

Anonymous123 wrote:
this is drug related i know! I live there and i know why, lets just say somene was getting even....

Salaam. I know that some people are very curious about the cause of the murder or the answer to the question..WHY HIM. But brothers and sisters he's dead. and this is reality. And as real fellow muslims were supposed to be praying that allah the almighty forgives him and it is our job not to accuse him of the worldly things like drugs. Were not suposed to talk bad about the dead. But pray for his akhira. After all we are one ummah- one body. and if one part of the body hurts so does the rest. Alhamdulilah
Allah hafiz

May allah forgive me. wrote:
Anonymous123 wrote:

Salaam. I know that some people are very curious about the cause of the murder or the answer to the question..WHY HIM. But brothers and sisters he's dead. and this is reality. And as real fellow muslims were supposed to be praying that allah the almighty forgives him and it is our job not to accuse him of the worldly things like drugs. Were not suposed to talk bad about the dead. But pray for his akhira. After all we are one ummah- one body. and if one part of the body hurts so does the rest. Alhamdulilah
Allah hafiz

Well said.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

well apparently they were suppose 2 get his brother gogo but as he was in hospital dey took revenge on the younger bro. It's just so sad 5 sisters 3 brothers in which 2 whom have left this duniya (R.I.P) and one is on his last legs.

So sad. They see that everything happens for the better. Allah has probably got something better planned for him. Inshallah. What is wrong with the bro gulfran (gogo) anyway. I knew he is ill not life threatning. May allah help the family and give them sabr and support.

wednesday wrote:
How is this of anyone's business but that family's only? If you wish to provide support and love, please do so but speculations and rumours may hurt many.

What do you mean. Who is spreading rumours....
I think that May allah forgive has made the right points.!>>>

This story is so heart touchin... y wud son1 wna do summat lyk dat only a day be4 eid. i bet he gt his clothes an everyfink. i feel srry 4 his wife an kids seeing him die infront of der own eyes.
it feels even mre upsetting especially wen u nw da prson. its like heart breakin.
enyways inshallah he'll be in a better place. cant do much than jus to pray 4 hm.

Salaam,

Hope all are well.

Apparently brother Gulfan (aka Gogo) has a collapsed lung and is in a serious condition at Royal Oldham Hospital. It's a sad time for his family and we must all pray for them.

It does look very much drug related this shooting and things can only get better for Oldham now. People must speak out and inform the Police about any drug activity happening in their street instead of staying quiet.

Allah Hafiz,
JK

The revival wrote:
wednesday wrote:
How is this of anyone's business but that family's only? If you wish to provide support and love, please do so but speculations and rumours may hurt many.

What do you mean. Who is spreading rumours....
I think that May allah forgive has made the right points.!>>>

All this talk abot drugs and so on. Its not helping anyone.
We hav no right to speculate abot such things.
Best to leave such things be.