Eid Mubarak

[font=Tahoma][center][size=30][color=turquoise]Eid Mubarak!! [/color][/size][/center][/font]

Tags: 

Given the shockingly low occurrence of African wildlife in the UK, we will have to make do with a picture:

Let's each in our own way have a really mindblowingly shockingly good time from now on and spread cool vibes all over the planet. Please forgive me any shortcomings of which I can think of a few, and please if any of you were not at peace with me, for my part we're at peace now, contact me about anything.

Eid Mubarak to you all, Shannah Tovah - a Good Year ahead - and Shabbat Shalom!

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Same to u too mate! and pretty pic Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Selemat Hari Raya to all the Malaysians out there!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

It had been the practice of the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) that he would not sleep in the night preceding the day of Eid-ul-fitr. This night has been named in a Hadith as the Night of Reward (Lailatul Jaiza). Almighty bestows his rewards on those who have spent the month of Ramadan abiding by the dictates of Shari'ah, and all their prayers in this night are accepted. Therefore, it is desirable to perform nafl prayers in this night. The Prophet (saw), is reported to have said:

Whoever stands up (in worship) in the nights preceding the two Eids expecting rewards from his Lord, his heart will not die when the other hearts will die. (Ibn Majah)

Eid Mubarak to everyone! Blum 3

Hope you all have a good day inshallah.

And Shannah Tovah Joie!

Joie de Vivre wrote:
Given the shockingly low occurrence of African wildlife in the UK

Why am I not shocked? Smile

Eid Mubarak y'all

Blessings to all.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

eid mubarak! hope u all have a good day..
and i hope mayweather wins tonight!

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

Eid Mubarak to everyone and @ Joie de Vivre - enjoy the day too.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Eid Mubarak to everyone and @ Joie de Vivre - enjoy the day too.

Or else...

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

There is no "or else". (are you not in a festive mood? or atleast a positive one? see, this is where street parties would have been awesome.)

For me It has been a good day. Nice and sunny.

For eid prayer the mosque was jam packed - I read it outside on the street. I could daydream looking at the blue sky while the imam was doing khutbah.

Then there was a circuit around the relatives houses... dua followed by food - I think many were sick of the sight of food by the end.

Now that the day is over, time to relax, chill.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

EID MUBARAK EVERYONE! HOPE U ALL HAD A GREAT EID!

A bit of a late Eid Mubarak everyone! Smile

I had a wicked eid! Prayed Eid Salah in the park, in a big Marquee! It was Amazing!
Led by Shaykh Riyadh-ul-Haq too.

Hope yours was great too! Biggrin

'Allah gives and forgives
Man gets and forgets' Baba Ali

Eid Mubarak Omrow, hope you have a very good time.

You wrote:

For me It has been a good day. Nice and sunny.

For eid prayer the mosque was jam packed - I read it outside on the street. I could daydream looking at the blue sky while the imam was doing khutbah.

Your'e meant to be looking down! silly! Blum 3 my family were saying how it never rains on the days like on jummah or w/e when people people have to read outside as theres no space in the mosque, alhamdulillah.

Glad everyones had a good eid Biggrin

Does anyone still get Edhi? i got £90 Biggrin

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

It has rained on plenty of eids - just people forget such things easily.

?
ohh u talking reading outside? i meant literally when theyre reading, its not pouring down.

Dunno. I generally manage to get indoors.

duude it was a statement not a question Blum 3

eid was good. celebrations started after maghrib night before. met up with some friends and had a family get together.

eid day: spent the day at nanis and home. ate LOADS, you know how gmas are like. played with the kids, had loads of choclate Biggrin

evening: had a party. raised £340, which is good allhamdulillah considering it was not meant to be an eid party but a chaand raat thingy, a lot of people turned up, didn't expect many because of eid. think we will be doing a more eid parties now. good for converts who don't have family and we (women) can finally dress up!

oh and i got some eid money! feel like a kid. so needed that.

Imaani wrote:

Eid Mubarak to everyone! Blum 3

Hope you all have a good day inshallah.

And Shannah Tovah Joie!

What does the last sentence mean?

Is it Eid Mubarak in another language?

Anyway, I love you guys. You are the nicest bunch in UK.

Omrow wrote:

Anyway, I love you guys. You are the nicest bunch in UK.

LOL we love you too :]