Accusations...Removed from another topic

admin you've got a weak argument maybe because you've got limited intelligence.

so from ur expertise if its not banned its allowed, and that makes sense to u?

n e way answer my question who is ahmad rida?

He was supposedly the Imam of Ahle Sunnat from Bareilly in india. Apparently Molvy Ahmad Rida Sahib was an ala Hadrat, ALLAH best knows about him.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"khans1" wrote:
admin you've got a weak argument maybe because you've got limited intelligence.

so from ur expertise if its not banned its allowed, and that makes sense to u?

It is logical You have to be aware of a crime before you can commit it.

Besided i mentioned that principle is from Hadith.

Quote:
n e way answer my question who is ahmad rida?

Med answered that. Not heard of him before...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

Med answered that. Not heard of him before...

admin r u serious? u have NEVER heard of Ahmad Ridha Khan Bareilwi before?

I find that pretty amazing, subhanALLAH even the noble ulama of Saudia are aware of Molvy Ahmad Ridha Sahib.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Oh, Raza... I was thinking ridha.... what?

It's the transliteration.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

lol reza, ridha, rida, riza, reda, redha. all been seen by me. so do u knw of this Molvy Ji or not?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"khans1" wrote:
[acccusations deleted by admin]

uh oh!! i smell trouble.

Im maintaining silence on this. Khan bro can i pm u?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

[deleted by admin. Have some respect. Or show some evidence.]

rather die on my feet than live like a coward

oh, this is gonna be gud . . . lemme get some popcorn

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

admin bro u shud respond to khans post. deleting his points abt Molvy Ahmad Sahib is not the answer, in my view. Plus I want to knw what your response is to it.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

its pure made up jibberish

hes jus outlining his hate for the man, by using false slanderous comments

now u wud get angry if that was said about any scholar u respected

not sayin i follow the guy, i dont know who he is or whether i do...but thats not the issue

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

ok nice quote but stop dodging the issue now.

i'm gonna find out about that hadith and n e way allah created a perfect religion, he sent a perfect man peace be upon him to tell us about it

what gives people the audacity to add extras upon islam?
allah has given us all a mind and it is our duty to seek out the truth not change things to suit our own selfish needs.

then we shud ask for references, for proof. deleting his posts, in my opinion is not the answer

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Never heard those accusations before.

If he has proof he can present it.

RE he being a student of Qadiyani's bro; nowt wrong with that. You cannot judge the character of one person by the character of a relation. Abu Jahl was the Uncle of the Prophet (saw). Abu Jahl was pure evil.

RE him ordering food to his grave every three days in his will; never heard that, so I have no comment...

Regarding other claims, and again no proof.

Regarding not wanting to stand behind him on day of judgement, that is Khans's own plea. Couldn't care less where he stood.

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
its pure made up jibberish

hes jus outlining his hate for the man, by using false slanderous comments

. . .

not sayin i follow the guy, i dont know who he is or whether i do...but thats not the issue

u say u dnt knw anything abt Molvy Ahmad Sahib, so how can u say it is jibberish and slanderous comments? hadyer bro u shouldnt come down either way if u admit urself that u dnt knw abt the Molvi Ji.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

khans1, you read the hadith i quoted?

everything is allowed unless forbidden. God does not forget anything. So he would not forget to command something to be forbidden.

"Med" wrote:
admin bro u shud respond to khans post. deleting his points abt Molvy Ahmad Sahib is not the answer, in my view. Plus I want to knw what your response is to it.

Khan had no reference whatsoever about about Imam Ahmad Raza, so his points were of hearsay, i bet he aint even read up on him yet he comes on the forum saying stuff like that, Its funny he had to ask who Imam Ahmad Raza Khan is, yet he comes with a postful of stuff that he had made up or just heard from some ppl. oh well you get all sorts

those comments made were cleary with malice, no belief in the comments himself by the defendant, nor any care as to whether it was true or not

defamation

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

like i sed if u think i'm lying find out for yourself

truth hurts (very applicable)

n e way y was my post deleted?if its jibberish y take it off?ders plenty of other jibberish all over this forum delete that?

please find out for yourself-prove me wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my challenge to u

"khans1" wrote:

n e way y was my post deleted?if its jibberish y take it off?ders plenty of other jibberish all over this forum delete that?

my challenge to u

you said it

your prove it :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"khans1" wrote:

my challenge to u

yo, the acuser needs to provide the proof. anyone can just mouth of with out proof.

You see people say your accusations are baseless, as there is no proof. You can never prove the lack of proof, but the opposite is provable. The onus is on you to prove you are not a decieted liar.

Your posts deleted as you provide no proof, and just insult.

The Islamic way is innocent until proven guilty. Atleast do something Islamic. After all it is ramadan

i know its ramadan i dont need u to tell me

but isn't it bothering u wat i sed might just be true?

its plain ignorant on all ur parts i have nothing to gain from proving it i sed an argument, defend ur beloved leader don't call me a liar until uve got evidence that i am a liar.

truth hurts it hurts so much i can feel ur pain brother but its just the truth no more no less

its still Ramadan and this line of talk is appalling. quit it if you respect yourselves Med and Khan

"seema*" wrote:
its still Ramadan and this line of talk is appalling. quit it if you respect yourselves Med and Khan

me?

I apologise and repent.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"khans1" wrote:

its plain ignorant on all ur parts i have nothing to gain from proving it i sed an argument, defend ur beloved leader don't call me a liar until uve got evidence that i am a liar.

truth hurts it hurts so much i can feel ur pain brother but its just the truth no more no less

You see it don't bother me. As f there was even a 'rumour', I would have heard of this before you mentioned it. Then you provide no proof. Some of the points you made, such as the will should be easily provable and the documants available if such a will was made. Otherwise others would have made some accusations, and atleast tried to back them up.

You see your lies are just that. An attempt to cause fitnah. You are a liar until you can prove your point.

If you have no evidence, you must islamically hold your silence. Such as in cases of adultery. If the accusre cannot provide 4 reliable witnesses, s/he should be punished for lying.

"seema*" wrote:

sister who accused who of lying and lack of knowledge and who deleted post there more than 2 guilty parties

but in the spirit of unity we all muslim brother and sisters, since you all argued so intensively it shows your passion for islam, good debate brothers

admin why dont you find evidence he is wrong then call him a liar

That is not a debate. There was a debate til one person decided to assassinate a character without proof.

And the person is not willing to provide proof, but is sticking to his position. deleting insults is the job of a mod. idelete insults when they ae targetted at anyone without proof. (If i ever have not remind me with a link by PM...)

You see there there is such a thing as a difference of opinion, and you can respect that. But a character assassination without any proof can not be tolerated.

I would say 1 guilty party. And another person who was amused.

the onus is on him to prove his claims

admin nor any1 else as to prove anything

its like you saying.........

Manchester United are crap

it dont bother me, but i wudnt have to go out of my way to prove why theyre not. you would have to say why 1st....then i will
:roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Admin" wrote:
"khans1" wrote:

You see it don't bother me. As f there was even a 'rumour', I would have heard of this before you mentioned it. Then you provide no proof. Some of the points you made, such as the will should be easily provable and the documants available if such a will was made. Otherwise others would have made some accusations, and atleast tried to back them up.

You see your lies are just that. An attempt to cause fitnah. You are a liar until you can prove your point.

If you have no evidence, you must islamically hold your silence. Such as in cases of adultery. If the accusre cannot provide 4 reliable witnesses, s/he should be punished for lying.

from your point you have to prove he is a liar otherwise you are the liar for accusing him of being a liar as you have shown no evidence for his lies you must islamically hold your silence

lol, this is funny

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages