THE Dream

Salaam

I wanted to know more about seeing the Beloved Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) in a dream

some people have, some people haven't

how would one go about seeing the beloved Prophet in our dreams? is there certain things you gotta perfect before he enters our dreams? its impossible to be perfect....

any techniques or reccomendations or is it one of them things that just happen?

also, say you do have the opportunity to see him a dream....should it be kept secret or only told to loved ones? or is that not an issue?

just something i wanted to know more about, so please share info and thoughts

personally I wudnt tell if I saw Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam in dream to any1, not even my closest person.

That is an honour between me and my ALLAH, if I ever had it.

About amal to make it more likely. I read that recite darud 1000 times on friday night (night between thursday and friday) and then recitie 1000 times Surah Kawthar on same night. InshaALLAH it will be beneficial. But remember it is only the habit of the pious that such amal work for them.

May ALLAH make us true followers of Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Salaam

I wanted to know more about seeing the Beloved Nabi Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) in a dream

some people have, some people haven't

how would one go about seeing the beloved Prophet in our dreams? is there certain things you gotta perfect before he enters our dreams? its impossible to be perfect....

any techniques or reccomendations or is it one of them things that just happen?

also, say you do have the opportunity to see him a dream....should it be kept secret or only told to loved ones? or is that not an issue?

just something i wanted to know more about, so please share info and thoughts

Best way to get to see the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) in your dream IMO is to remember him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) a lot and also to send durood and salam upon him every night. what you should do is do wudu and go to sleep receiting durood and salam on the Holy Prophet (saw), i am sure you will see him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) in your dream one day in your life.

Inshallah i hope too

but how do you know whether youve done enough or whether you warrant such a privelage?

one can hardly say, 'yeah i think i should be expecting it any moment now'

dont know if im makin sense, but u knw what i mean!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

those who strictly abide by the sunnah see him in their dream

btw I heard that even non Muslims can see him-this tru?

This isnt strictly linked to the topic but Im gonna mention it for barakah anyway inshaALLAH.

Some people even see Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam whilst in a state of wakefulness.

Once Hadrat Mawlana Hussayn Ahmad Madani alayhi rahmah was teaching the issue of the Life or Prophets after death. And He was teaching in Masjid Nabwi alayhis salaam. Some of the students were reluctant to take the lesson, so Hadrat Mawlana said do you want me to tell u or do you want the dweller of the Rawdhah Mubarak to tell you? Saying this, Hadrat Mawlana made indication to the Rawdhah Mubaraka and SUBHANALLAH Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam was standing there HIMSELF while the Ustaad and Students were ina a state of wakefulness.

SUBHANALLAH! SUCH AWLIYA HAVE COME IN THE WORLD.

ALLAHUMMA salli ala Nabi Muhammad, wa ala aali Nabi Muhammad wa ala ashaabi Nabi Muhammad wa baarik wa sallim. Sallahu alayhi wa sallam.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Inshallah i hope too

but how do you know whether youve done enough or whether you warrant such a privelage?

one can hardly say, 'yeah i think i should be expecting it any moment now'

dont know if im makin sense, but u knw what i mean!

I know a few ppl who have seen the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and have found it impossible for them to describe the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) which is expected....one person whom i know when he was a little kid he used to always read naats, i think that has much to do with that and if one reads with the intention of pleasing the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) then they can expect a lot in return.

true
long way to go yet then lol

doh

theres still hope...

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
true
long way to go yet then lol

doh

theres still hope...

Btw if one has so much a desire the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) does not disapoint. Also my cuz was a lil kid when he saw the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) so start readin naats/durood sharif and above all pleasing the Holy prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) as much as u can by following his Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) sunnah.....i duno how ppl can even think after seeing the Holy Prophet (saw), a beautiful face in front of your eyes all the time, subhanallah.

it can happen when you least expect it, remain hopeful

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
those who strictly abide by the sunnah see him in their dream

not alwayz, a family friend of mine saw our prophet s.a.w in her dream and mentioned he was wearing blue clothes, shes a wild girl and we all know shaitaan cannot take the form of our prophet s.a.w in dreams and the people who see him they really do.

How does anybody know if its the holy prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) they are seeing in their dream?

I get where lil sis is coming from.. imo, only the pious muslims who take it upon themselves to follow the his sunnah should see him in their dreams.

"chm1" wrote:
How does anybody know if its the holy prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) they are seeing in their dream?

You just know it autmatically, and btw it is also a Hadith Mubarak in which the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) says, if you have seen him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and think it is him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) you are right becuz no one can come in the form of the Holy Prophet (saw). If you see or you think you see the Holy Prophet (Saw) then indeed you have seen the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him)

"chm1" wrote:

I get where lil sis is coming from.. imo, only the pious muslims who take it upon themselves to follow the his sunnah should see him in their dreams.

Well if you think bout it, Allah (swt) knows the intention of a person, and the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) will come in the dreams of those followers who are trying to go in the right path, maybe struggling nonetheless trying....

short story :

One of the students of Darul Uloom asked our sheikh, Hazrat Moulana Yusuf motala sahib, "Why do I not see the Holy Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam in my dreams even though I pray Durood Shareef regularly." Hazrat replied, "It is our duty to keep reciting and it is not right for us to call him to our dream. If he wishes he will come. It is not right to try and force a king to visit your home. Similarly we should just keep up our rituals and hope that one day the rituals will prove faithful and we will achieve our goal."

may allah bless our hazrat with a long life inshallah ameen.

"naj" wrote:

may allah bless our hazrat with a long life inshallah ameen.

ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.

Muhtarama u herd the stories abt Hadrat innit. There's loads, He is such a big Wali ALLAH, mashaALLAH. Im shy to go infront of Hadrat cos He might see things I been up to.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"chm1" wrote:

You just know.

Besides, its a gift. You do not have to be the most pious muslim. You have to be willing to try to be a good muslim, and hold affection for the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) in your heart.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i believe many non-muslims, in particular Sikhs around the sub-continent hold the Propher Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) in a good strong light, and respect and love him. and have seen him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him)

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Med" wrote:
[ Im shy to go infront of Hadrat cos He might see things I been up to.

ur lucky atleast u can meet him see him up front, i cant i'd luv 2.

lol. well im sure u got some gud Aapas that u can go to, who I wud never meet either.

works both ways.

Btw im not connected in bay'ah with Hadrat, my connection is with my Ustaadji alhamdulillah.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Med what do you make of Bay'ah?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

It is amongst the sunnan that have been with us from Sahabah Karaam till today, and inshaALLA will continue until qiyaamah.

It is the fulfillment of the dua e Ibraheemi alayhis salaam. It is a part of islam and shariah.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

And what of the current way it is done?