A good beating will teach the person to not do that again
8% (8 votes)
Mercy is the sign of a great person - beat him up
4% (4 votes)
Talk to the person
80% (78 votes)
None of my business
0% (0 votes)
Where was the sign telling people not to urinate?
2% (2 votes)
Total votes: 97
Tags: 

For arguments sake assume the person is both an adult and sane.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

am still the only 1 who voted for the beating lol

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

Why did the poll leave out the option of castration?

Theres a hadith/story where a guy urinates in the mosque and i think its Umar RA or someone who goes to tell him off but the prophet (SAW) tells him to let him finish cuz he obviously doesnt know any better and he must be desperate so if he keeps it in he's gna have stomach problems or w/e. Then when the guy finished the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) just explained to him how the mosque is sacred and he shouldnt urinate there. He also gave him a bucket of water to throw onto the place and said now its pure and clean again.

But these days everyone knows that and u said this person is sane so i dunno, beating him may be wrong but just telling him off doesnt seem enough! lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Theres a hadith/story where a guy urinates in the mosque and i think its Umar RA or someone who goes to tell him off but the prophet (SAW) tells him to let him finish cuz he obviously doesnt know any better and he must be desperate so if he keeps it in he's gna have stomach problems or w/e. Then when the guy finished the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) just explained to him how the mosque is sacred and he shouldnt urinate there. He also gave him a bucket of water to throw onto the place and said now its pure and clean again.

But these days everyone knows that and u said this person is sane so i dunno, beating him may be wrong but just telling him off doesnt seem enough! lol

exactly!

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

spoilsport!

I want(ed) to know the true personal reaction of people.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Omrow wrote:
Why did the poll leave out the option of castration?

oops, my bad. forgot :oops:

Where's the "look awkward and wonder if this happens often" option? o.0

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_6TeenF wrote:
o.0

Lol

You wrote:

spoilsport!

I want(ed) to know the true personal reaction of people.

Lol :oops: soz i shouldnt have answered so quickly! lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

M4k4v3l1 wrote:

exactly!

Well, is that really gonna help? If you absolutley have to just kick him out, no need to beat him!

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

But it might make you feel good about yourself. That warm glow of self-righteousness.

The Lamp wrote:
Well, is that really gonna help? If you absolutley have to just kick him out, no need to beat him!

tbvh with you i myself wouldnt do/say anything to the person. dont have the "guts". (It hasnt really got to do with guts does it?)

You wrote:
But it might make you feel good about yourself. That warm glow of self-righteousness.

LOL! I call that vanity, bro! Smile

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

If it's done in designated place such as a toilet, which happens to be inside the mosque, it's all fine. Otherwise approach and ask them to clean up and advise them against it since a Mosque is suppose to be a designated place of prayer and cleanliness is a must.

Seems like most people are saying that they would talk to the person.

I wonder if the poll would be the same if one had to clean the mess up aswell.....

I think people know that the mess has to be cleared up, it's not gonna evaporate, is it? LOL!

No I mean would most people "talk to the person" if they had to clean the mess up aswell, or would their response be different.

Probably not.