naats

why do some people get touchy when it comes to reciting naats? whats rong with em?

What do you mean "touchy"? All emotional? hating them? thinking it wrong?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

There are those that think music in not allowed, so it may to be due to that...

but then again, that view does ignore a massive body of evidence pointing to the contrary.

(Saying that, depending on the content, music - and anything else too - can be not allowed.)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Gotta say there are somke good urdu qawwalis out there. "Ya nabi" by Aziz mian. Probably an acquired taste, but its pretty good.

lol no i neverrrr. i just heard that some poeple think it is wrong to recite naats. dont know why coz i didnt even bother asking. why can it be?

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

Because they don't know better.