nasheeds

ramadan is here so time i change my music collection lol
where can i download so from? specially zain bhika and milad raza qadri etc

download them of youtube.

yh but the quality aint good. wana put them on mp2 and listen to them in car aswell

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

M4k4v3l1 wrote:
yh but the quality aint good. wana put them on mp2 and listen to them in car aswell

QED.

1, Convert youtube video to MP3. You can download many apps off the web to do this.
2, Create audio CD. Again, you can download apps to burn audio CDs.

dark^knight wrote:
M4k4v3l1 wrote:

QED.

1, Convert youtube video to MP3. You can download many apps off the web to do this.
2, Create audio CD. Again, you can download apps to burn audio CDs.

yeah i know that but some of the tracks on youtube aint in good quality so when you convert them to mp3 the bitrate is really low and it dont sound good.. u getzzzzz meee blad lol

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

i get you blood. lol. why don't you go to an islamic bookshop and buy the cds? way easier. or there is a website called the nasheedshop. (i think). you can buy them from there. or go to i tunes and buy them. can't think of a way to get them for free though, unless you know someone who has the cds then you can load that onto the computer, turn it into mp3 format with one of the many programs available for this and voila! load it onto your mp3 player. or ipod, or phone, or whatever.
i have loaded outlandish bread and barrels of water album, coz zain bikha, yusuf islam, and dawud wharnsby ali make me a bit sleepy. so i listne to them at night. 786 is alright, beats are good, some of the lyrics me and my friends find hard to understand.