guy probz

140 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Med" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

lol, Seraph dont tel me u havent seen Med's 'love' thread? where hav u been boy? Smile since we're getting a bit off track here, i might aswell bring back Med's thread... (sorry Med!)

lol that was funny, that thread said it all!

said what? what are u implying. I am being character assasinated here, som1 defend me!

calm down, i said that cuz i knew it would get you worked up, learn to chill or take lessons in the "chill out" (or whatever its called) thread!

deleted

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..

good to see you are happy, and that the problem is solved.

May Allah grant us all happiness, and make us good muslims.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"f020855" wrote:
Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters. well its been a long tym since i've visited this site and alot has happened about the girl/boy situation. Anyways I've got GOOD NEWS Biggrin My cousin and my mate are getting MARRIED in JANUARY next Year. Man im so glad it all worked out n INSHA ALLAH everythin will go smoothly in their lives i hope. JUS thought i shud share it wid you guys seein as it was you who helped me make my decision and do the right thing. But above all, ALLAH deserves ALL PRAISE. THANX GUYZ N TAKE CARE HOPE LIFE TREATS YA ALL WELL.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO HURT AND HATE OTHERS SO ENJOY IT.
WASSALAAM TO YA ALL Blum 3 Wink

good for u

but take some more advice

NEVER tell ur cousin that her fiancee fancied u once

"f020855" wrote:
Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters. well its been a long tym since i've visited this site and alot has happened about the girl/boy situation. Anyways I've got GOOD NEWS Biggrin My cousin and my mate are getting MARRIED in JANUARY next Year. Man im so glad it all worked out n INSHA ALLAH everythin will go smoothly in their lives i hope. JUS thought i shud share it wid you guys seein as it was you who helped me make my decision and do the right thing. But above all, ALLAH deserves ALL PRAISE. THANX GUYZ N TAKE CARE HOPE LIFE TREATS YA ALL WELL.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO HURT AND HATE OTHERS SO ENJOY IT.
WASSALAAM TO YA ALL Blum 3 Wink

I dunno if thats gud or bad news. If that guy really loved you then I feel for him BIG TIME. But if he didnt then its all gud. But if he did love u like u said then he might be acting happy for you but I bet it is killing him inside.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

I dunno if thats gud or bad news. If that guy really loved you then I feel for him BIG TIME. But if he didnt then its all gud. But if he did love u like u said then he might be acting happy for you but I bet it is killing him inside.

life goes on

maybe he did love her once-but now he's marrying her cousin

i'm sure he'll grow to love her cousin too

he wouldnt be marrying her cousin if he didnt have feelings for her

"Med" wrote:
mayb

yeh its a 50.50 thing

personally I feel for her cousin

if I found out that my husband was in love with my cousin befoe marraige-I couldnt get over that

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
mayb

yeh its a 50.50 thing

personally I feel for her cousin

if I found out that my husband was in love with my cousin befoe marraige-I couldnt get over that

true, thats harsh for her.

but if he loves her then i bet its killing him. IF he loves her, not lust or infatuation.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

but if he loves her then i bet its killing him. IF he loves her, not lust or infatuation.

tru

another sad ending to another love story.

Its best not to get involved in this headache in the first place.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

Its best not to get involved in this headache in the first place.

lol. MashaALLAH that is one of the wisest things you have said.

but i think u mean heartache?!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I wouldn't worry about, presumably the guy had a say in it and so perhaps he's not to fussed about settling for someone else...then again classic rule, cyborgs are never lucky in love.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Its interesting how can someone claim to love someone yet be "ok" to marry the cousin of the person he loves, i just dont understand!

"angel" wrote:
Its interesting how can someone claim to love someone yet be "ok" to marry the cousin of the person he loves, i just dont understand!

neither do i. som1 kindly explain?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

For future reference, the way you let someone know something is straight communication.

"100" wrote:
For future reference, the way you let someone know something is straight communication.

For anyone in particular this advice of yours?

Its true ppl shudnt beat round the bush, thats when it gets complicated and ppl get hurt (dont ask where that came from)

"angel" wrote:
For anyone in particular this advice of yours?

No, just on topic.

"angel" wrote:

exactly

and IMO person should NEVER mess about with family members

thats dodgy-having feelings for someone then marrying her relative seeing her face for the rest of his life

how AWKWARD

Pages