Don't want him @ United
33% (3 votes)
You'll never walk Alone.
33% (3 votes)
Total votes: 9

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpuvB2Yg5A0]

Is it me or is he having a hard time selling his enthusiasm at playing for united?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

he has a nice bone structure.

Lol

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Noor wrote:
he has a nice bone structure.

Hmmm... people have often told me I look like him.

Wink

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Noor wrote:
they are lying to you.

Does playing hard-to-get ever get tiresome?

I voted 'I don't want him at united' cos I'm an Arsenal fan.

I could just have easily voted 'yes, good buy' because he is an EXCELLENT buy for them!

Fair enough he can't create chances, but he can finish them off, and man u tend to create load of chances every game.

plus he's experienced which can help the development of macheda and the other guy.

and, even if he gets injured for big portions of the season, he's on a pay-as-you-play contract, so won't cost them much if he' stuck in the treatment room.

Plus he's a liverpool legend, so it will annoy liverpool fans.

to be honest, I can't really see a downside to this, it's not like they're pinning all their hopes on him or anything - they just want and experienced, proven goalscorer as an impact sub.

arsenal's equivalent is bendtner. HE'S A STRIKER WITH THE WORD 'BENT' IN HIS NAME!! Horrific.

Ya'qub wrote:
Plus he's a liverpool legend, so it will annoy liverpool fans.

That is the best reason of the lot you mentioned.

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
M4k4v3l1 wrote:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why?

beacuse we dont want a flop like that on our team

sorry
any1 with a bit of common sence wudnt want him on OUR team
better?

M4k4v3l1 wrote:
sorry
any1 with a bit of common sence wudnt want him on OUR team
better?

:S

sence is sense. Please dont say u did that to stand out :Roll:

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

yeppp a did. did it work?

OMD seriously man, deliberate spelling mistakes are stupid, i means theres slang and then theres that ^ why the hell would u put a "c" when its an "s" :roll: do u like standing out for the wrong reasons?!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

yeppp a doo, a loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it