7/7 Ripple Effect

Anyone heard of this conspiracy theory documentary? I had not until I read a on it earlier today:

...Muad Dib's conspiracy video has been picked up and held up as truth. A copy of his film was sent to a survivor of the attacks and to the Chairman of the Birmingham Central Mosque, Dr Mohammed Naseem.

He has long harboured doubts about the government account. "The Ripple Effect is more convincing than the government statement," he says.

Dr Naseem made 2,000 copies of 7/7 Ripple Effect for the mosque. At Friday prayers he asked the congregation to raise their hands if they did not accept the government version - nearly the entire gathering did...

7/7 Ripple Effect:

">http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8756795263359807776]

Most British people do not accept the government version of events.

Just read the views of people on BBC comments.

Governments are not seen as credible about many things, including 9/11 and 7/11.

This is why there are such things as independent investigations.

Next Tuesday, 7 July 2009, to mark the annivarsary of of 7/7,
the Birmingham Central Mosque is inviting BBC and SKYNEWS to talk
about goverment hand behind the London bombings.
Prominant Muslims and Christians speakers will give evidence
of why they think muslims did not carry out the atrocity.
I am thinking of going and seeing what they have to say.

Personally, I think the 4 muslim boys from Leeds were brainwashed into
extremism forms of Islam, like Wahhabism, and they did the terror attacks.

What's extremist about wahabi'ism?

are most wahabi's extremists?

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

the "wahabbis" would answer "nothing" and "no" to those two questions.

(besides "wahabbis" is generally used in an insulting sense to group a bunch of groups into one light I think. I think they prefer to be called salafis.)

The problem with them *might* be that they seem to be less accepting of the legitimacy of rival opinions - their way or the highway, but I might be totally wrong on this.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I've just seen the BBC documentary about this.

Who'dav thought? The guy who made the Ripple Effect film is in fact the Messiah. He was old , skinny and had a big white beard and everything!

Birmingham Central Mosque seriously risks damaging its own credibility if it goes ahead with this stupid event on July 7.

Released: 5th of November, 2011. Muad'Dib's latest hard-hitting documentary about the innumerable crimes of the Ashke-Nazi Banksters.

From their historical origins down to their planned genocidal future, Muad'Dib tracks who THEY* are, how THEY operate, and most importantly, how to get rid of them once and for all.

Muad'Dib is calling on millions of people to peacefully surround the Houses of Parliament in London, England -- on the 5th of November, 2012 -- to clean it of corruption and treason, making it a day that present and future generations will never forget.

After being wrongfully arrested and falsely and maliciously imprisoned for making His "7/7 Ripple Effect" film and defending innocent people, Muad'Dib is back with no mercy for those who've shown none to others.

Cutting to the root of the problem, with the only solution. Come and be part of it.

For those of you that are DOers rather than talkers, please see the flyers at the download link below and do your utmost to distribute them far and wide. Both UK and USA versions are included.

* The Hierarchy Enslaving You – THEY.

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8KRGLlF_E4&list=PL4B50BFDEE2F38C62]