BBC: Liberty denounces The Revival

Director of Liberty, Anita Chakrabutti, has said that the blatant disregard of basic Human Rights by the Editor of The Revival magazine, Sajid Iqbal, was shocking. “It defies belief that someone who has championed equality, democracy and freedom for 45 years, takes such draconian measures on The Revival Forums.”

Sajid Iqbal has come under fierce criticism after he suddenly deleted a whole thread from The Revival Forums, which was posted by SufiPower. Speaking to BBC Online, SufiPower, said that his life had been turned upside down following the measures taken by the Editor of The Revival.

“I have been taking post traumatic stress therapy which has helped me a lot in coping with the whole tragedy.”

“I have been posting on forums for 25 years and never have I had my basic Human Rights castrated from me. Tony Blair cannot let this go on. When will the government act.”

QC Anthony Fitzjerold, speaking for SufiPower said while talking to Radio Four’s Today program, “I have spoken to leading judges on the matter and we are fairly confident that we will gain a victory against The Revival magazine, winning substantial compensation for Mr SufiPower.”

Anayat Bunglawala of the Muslim Council of Britain expressed utter disbelief at the events of the past couple of hours. “I call on Sajid Iqbal to resign, if he has any regard for the wish of British Muslims.”

Talking to our correspondent, George Galloway MP for Bethnel Green, said he will be personally attending a protest against the actions of the editor of The Revival being held at Trafalgar Square at midday today.

See Ed, now look what you got yourself into...

FiGhT fIrE wItH fIrE

hain... the way I write???

FiGhT fIrE wItH fIrE

"Dragon" wrote:
hain... the way I write???

u really expect me to belive that the story above is true? :roll:

ur link posts some other story

but is was v funny Biggrin

oh dear dont tell me i've gave the wrong link...

how am i gna find the propper link as it was on yesterday's bbc website...erm let me see...

FiGhT fIrE wItH fIrE

"Dragon" wrote:

Director of Liberty, Anita Chakrabutti, has said that the blatant disregard of basic Human Rights by the Editor of The Revival magazine, Sajid Iqbal, was shocking. “It defies belief that someone who has championed equality, democracy and freedom for 45 years, takes such draconian measures on The Revival Forums.”

Sajid Iqbal has come under fierce criticism after he suddenly deleted a whole thread from The Revival Forums, which was posted by SufiPower. Speaking to BBC Online, SufiPower, said that his life had been turned upside down following the measures taken by the Editor of The Revival.

“I have been taking post traumatic stress therapy which has helped me a lot in coping with the whole tragedy.”

“I have been posting on forums for 25 years and never have I had my basic Human Rights castrated from me. Tony Blair cannot let this go on. When will the government act.”

QC Anthony Fitzjerold, speaking for SufiPower said while talking to Radio Four’s Today program, “I have spoken to leading judges on the matter and we are fairly confident that we will gain a victory against The Revival magazine, winning substantial compensation for Mr SufiPower.”

Anayat Bunglawala of the Muslim Council of Britain expressed utter disbelief at the events of the past couple of hours. “I call on Sajid Iqbal to resign, if he has any regard for the wish of British Muslims.”

Talking to our correspondent, George Galloway MP for Bethnel Green, said he will be personally attending a protest against the actions of the editor of The Revival being held at Trafalgar Square at midday today.

that made me laugh
you're a funny guy Biggrin

I believe retaliation is in order...

Quote:
[size=18]The Revival Denounces BBC News[/size]

The Revival has declared BBC stinks...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

Quote:

break ur fast man... u losing it...

well atleast ulot noticed the thread most of the people on these forums didnt... shows what kind of ppl we have here hint hint

FiGhT fIrE wItH fIrE

Some people now how to act were as other resort to acting like children

Shows who knows something about adab and who doesnt.

Back in BLACK

too many people on this forum give lectures about adab!

isnt that rude in it self!

FiGhT fIrE wItH fIrE

not really. We do not have enough respect for others on these forums.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

Quote:

says the man who is a BBC-Addict!! :roll:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Dragon" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

Quote:

break ur fast man... u losing it...

well atleast ulot noticed the thread most of the people on these forums didnt... shows what kind of ppl we have here hint hint

Maybe people noticed the thread but cudnt be bother sayin they did, is there a rule that says we must?

Neway thanks for the laugh, it was a good read the article, you actually have the potential to become a writer!