Man U- Premier League Champions 2009

Oh Yes We've done it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've equalled Liverpools 18 titles..... just 1 more now

Utd: world champions, english champions, european champs...just too good

Commissorations to L'pool fans.... next year may be...

Glory Glory Man Uniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiited!!!

wednesday wrote:
Oh is that why no one's on-line hmm :/

ur not a man u fan then lol

wednesday wrote:
TheRevivalEditor wrote:
wednesday wrote:
Oh is that why no one's on-line hmm :/

ur not a man u fan then lol

I'm not a fan of many things. I may like some stuff, but that certainly does not mean I'm a fan; I don't 'air' things.

are u a revival fan Biggrin

Oh, there was a match on?

Man United won? Cool.

(You can't tell that I live in Old Trafford, can you?)

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

They drew.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS!!!

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!! AND THE RED GO MARCHING ON ON ON....

Defining Moment of the season: KIKO MACHEDA`s goal against villa!!!!

my united player of the season has to be Wayne Rooney Outstanding on the left in the past few games

Liverpools Favourtie quote: We will win it next year!....

YEH RITE!!!

Hope Carlito stays!!!

Rocky

TheRevivalEditor wrote:
Oh Yes We've done it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We've"......

What do you mean "We" i dont remember seeing you out there Lol

Back in BLACK

You wrote:
They drew.

and it was a BORING game but i still sat and watched it thinking it would get better Fool
O well UTD ARE THE CHAMPIONS...AGAIN Biggrin

BUT West Bromwich Albion are being relagated Cray 2

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Well, three teams need to.

I just hope that Newcastle do not survive the drop.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I dont really care about anyone apart from WBA but why do u hope Newcastle dont survive?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

No reason. I just want them to go down.

LOL ok then.

InshAllah next year will b our year,,,just gta get some new players as man u hav got a good number of top players and dats wah makes em sooo gd Sad , u aint gna get past 18 lolzzzz Smile

Sore losers:

Benitez refuses to laud Ferguson

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez refused to congratulate Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson for beating his side to the Premier League title.

"I prefer just to say well done to the club, a big club, a good club," he said after Liverpool beat West Brom 2-0.

"Normally you have to be polite and respect the other manager but during the season we have seen a lot of things that I didn't like, so that's it.

"I say congratulations to United because they have won. And that's it." ...

Read more @

[quote=Suhail]InshAllah next year will b our year,,,just gta get some new players as man u hav got a good number of top players and dats wah makes em sooo gd Sad , u aint gna get past 18 lolzzzz :)[/quote

Do you wish you never said that? Biggrin