Worm Food
3% (1 vote)
Total votes: 39

Salam

Jade Goody is dead.

Newspapers sent her to heaven.

Do you agree with the press?

Where do you think she will go now.

Please cast your vote and give your reasons.

Atheists would naturally say that she is simply
dead and thats it. She is worm food. Goody goody.
She is not going anywhere.

However, believers like Christians, Jews and
Muslims do not believe that this death is end of it.

They claim that she has not heard the last of God yet.

Her soul would not go somewhere to be judged and sentenced.

They believe that nobody gets away so easily.

Souls of the dead have to account for their behaviour and their beliefs.

What do yo think?

Please keep the topic to Miss Goody.

Do you think she will have to answer for her treatment of Shilpa - the Hindu.

Omrow

Why do you care?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

This is weird. How are we supposed to know?

Jade has gone to a special place called tabloid heaven.

There she is on the front cover of every magazine and newspaper and no-one can move without hearing a crude joke or the words "that's so sad about Jade, init?"

Wait... that's not heaven. That was Monday.

SubhanAllah, imagine you were Jade. For 30 odd years you moved with the other 6 billion people down here (and I think its fair to say we are 'down' here) and then she snuffs it and the only trace she was ever here is, "Okay she's gone."

What does any of it add up to really. When you're gone, you're bloody well gone!

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

LOL

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I chose "hell", but ultimately she will end up where ever Allah (swt) wants her to. I doubt it does much good trying to second guess.

(surprised at the number of "don't know"'s)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Why surprised at the number of 'Don't knows' ?

I thought that would be the obvious one for everyone to go for. Who are we to say where she is going?

You wrote:
I chose "hell", but ultimately she will end up where ever Allah (swt) wants her to. I doubt it does much good trying to second guess.

For all you know she accepted Islam on her deathbed! None of us are capable of saying one way or the other, for ANYONE.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

You wrote:

I'm not. I chose "don't know" because that's the best thing to say. We DON'T KNOw who is going to heaven or hell, it's not our right to decide that. It's Allah's right and His alone.

I remember being told this Hadith that there was this person who was a total sinner, he drank, fornicated and rarely prayed or fasted, another pious person actually told him that he was definately going to Hell. Because of that Allah swapped their places/destinations.

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

Salam

You wrote:
Why do you care?

I care because she left behind two little sons.

They are getting information regarding the fate of
their mummy from the newspapers.

They believe that their mummy is enjoying heaven.

Now, if that is exactly correct and the angels are actually
enjoying beating up Miss Goody, then surely these kids are beliving
something that is not antirly accurate.

And I dont think it is right that children believe in things that are not true.

Its about good education of our children. I care about that a lot. Dont you?

Omrow

The Lamp wrote:
You wrote:

I'm not. I chose "don't know" because that's the best thing to say. We DON'T KNOw who is going to heaven or hell, it's not our right to decide that. It's Allah's right and His alone.

I remember being told this Hadith that there was this person who was a total sinner, he drank, fornicated and rarely prayed or fasted, another pious person actually told him that he was definately going to Hell. Because of that Allah swapped their places/destinations.

Only Allah (swt) decides who goes to heaven, but there is a difference between sinning and disbelief. Who knows, she may have believed, but that is not what we are basing this off - we have no idea what she was really like, just the public persona.

(If the option was prefer not to speculate, that is more reasonable, but "don't know" seems to hint at there being no colouration towards either stance.)

Omrow wrote:

No.

If they want to believe in Santa Clause, let them.

The Lamp wrote:
You wrote:

THANK you.

That's exactly what i wanted to say but cba to.

Awesome.

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Omrow wrote:
then surely these kids are beliving
something that is not antirly accurate.

And I dont think it is right that children believe in things that are not true.

I believe in fire and ice. Perhaps mrs Goody ain't getting too good a deal right now, should her children be informed of that? It's not the way of Allah to inform the living as to the way of the dead, and there's a reason for that. Allah wants us to keep 'the faith' alive to have hope in Him, because he is the Lord of Divinity and any lights that sparkle within us (hope/aspiration/love) are only because He set us on fire Subhaanahu wa ta'ala.

Mevlana Rum RA says: "If you have no knowledge and only have opinions, then have good opinions about God. If you cannot pray with due reverance and respect, then offer your dry, hypocritical prayer, because God in His mercy accepts bad coin!"

Perhaps it is the day of judgement and Allah SWT has ordered the Angels AS to cart you off to hell, still cry out for His mercy because our Prophet SAW told us "If the people left behind all wrong doing and became pious, God would remove them and replace rthem with a people who would make mistakes and sins but repent."

Why? Because though Allah SWT loves perfection in us, He loves even more that when the veil drops, we fall before Him and hurt that we were not His and not with Him. He SWT wants us to hurt for not being with Him. He is the master of the day of judgement and when the sins are read out and the faraid are weighted, the real action will be the tears of hurt that we were not His. When the Angels AS accuse us of not fulfilling God's rights (because this is adab) our plea should be "guilty as charged. But how could be left, away from Him, when we needed him so much."

Let us follow the rituals that lead to perfection, but let us not look down upon tears and hopes of children. This is what I believe.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

wednesday wrote:
In the absence of Fire we have Ice and vice versa?

Technically, 'coldness' is the absence of heat. There is no such thing as the 'absence' of coldness, there is JUST heat.

wednesday wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
wednesday wrote:
In the absence of Fire we have Ice and vice versa?

Technically, 'coldness' is the absence of heat. There is no such thing as the 'absence' of coldness, there is JUST heat.

Does that mean 'cold' came first? and when it hushed, caveman discoverd fire?

I said fire and ice to symbolise passion.

According to my many years of thermodynamics, Ya'qub is 100% correct.

As for the caveman discovering fire thing. Sure, why not.

Question: Would humans have been able to survive this long/at all if fire didn't exist?

Ya'qub wrote:
Question: Would humans have been able to survive this long/at all if fire didn't exist?

Yep, nature always finds a way.

Seraph wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:

Yep, nature always finds a way.

That's Jurassic Park you're thinking of.

And there were loads of guy dinosaurs... where were the chicks? I don't wanna live in a world like that!

Lol

I like how this topic has turned from Jade Goody to Jurassic Park and dinosaurs

And talking of volcanoes, Damian Rice once sand a song, called 'volcano.'

Talking of Damian Rice, Abrosia a company which makes creamed rice originmally made custard.

(person below, your turn...)

Talking of custard, I think Peter Mandelson got pelted wituh custard some time back.

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Ah a fellow fan. I swear, 9 crimes is getting me through my uni work.

I am sorry to have to announce this but the
bad news came last week that Miss Goody did not go to Heaven.

I'm affraid that she has been sent to Hell.

Top Knight of the Realm has said that she was a bad bad person.

Sir Michael was damning in his judgment of Miss Goody.

He slammed the media circus which surrounded her in life and in death.

She was a racist, a bully, stupid and an arrogant woman.

Britain's Sir Michael slams late TV star Goody

Sir Michael slammed the late reality TV star Jade Goody on Tuesday as
"all that's paltry and wretched about Britain."

He said Goody was brought up on a "sink estate"; she went into both
"drugs and crime"; she was "barely educated"; she was "ignorant and puerile"; and
Media tried their best to "project her as a celebrity".

"Jade Goody's place in the history is nothing to be proud of," said Sir Michael.

He also condmned the public who cried for the wretched woman "as if she was a Saint".

He said Jade was "no Princess Diana".

Sir Michael said that when we clear the media "smokescreen" from around her death, what we're left with is a woman who came to represent all that's nasty and evil in society.

Ofcourse, Sir Michael Parkinson knows what he is talking about.

After all he is a Knight of the Realm.

But just to be sure, a word from a man of God would settle things once and for all.

So, I think that a Bishop should confirm Jade's fate. This would just back up
what the Knight has said. It would tell us the destination of Miss Goody.

Archbishop would do even better.

Her celebrity was all down to the media. And to be so nasty about someone after death is erm nasty.

Anyway alhamdulillah most people have moved on and that is the way things should be.

As for Michael Parkinson, he is completely overrated and very boring IMO. Never understood the hype around him.

Michael Parkinson isn't dead as far as I know.

The Lamp wrote:
Michael Parkinson isn't dead as far as I know.

The man or the career?