Are you happy?

I am very very happy alhumdulillah, Allah (SWT) has blessed me with everything, cannot thank Him enough Biggrin

I like the options. Well thought out.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Just tick the second box. if it was the first, there would be no such questions. IMO.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

wednesday wrote:
BUT "life's a listless trickle of 'Why should I?'"... and if Happy were to exist within the sphere, it must have some potency/power and surely that power must be reflected by something mirror like...

No, it's actually quite simple. If you feel happy you tick the first box and if you want to question the nature and essence of happiness then you tick the second box. The only question you need to ask is what would make things truly wonderful for me?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Q. Am i happy?

A. Can i get back to you? Im working on it. Biggrin

Back in BLACK

Anything you want to talk about, mate?

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

If you're happy and you know it..clap your hands..*clap clap*