Irfan-ul-Quran Translation - Prime TV

Salam, hows ramdan goin for everyone?

Neway thought i would share somethin with you all...

Shaykh-ul-Islam Prof. Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri will be on Prime TV every weekends (Saturday and Sunday) at 4pm Inshallah (as long as the schedule goes to plan).

Also Shaykh-ul-Islam’s elder son, Brother Hasan Mohiuddin Qadri does the Irfan-ul-Quran Translation (regarding ayaths on Aqaid) every day at 4am-5am also on Prime TV (for those lazy ppl like me :oops: , if that's to early set your video to record at that time). Its excellent and definitely recommended

Wa-salam

Salaam

Thanx for that Angel

Gona have to hijack my cousins TV Smile

Forum aint the same, come back angel!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Salaam

Thanx for that Angel

I think you runnin the forum fine, with your 2000+ posts!! I will be bak once i get my essays done, lets hope that is by the end of this yr!

Remeber to watch the Shaykh-ul-Islam's programme 2day, i might miss it cuz i am at wrk but sis is gona record it so its ok.

yeh angel sis missin ya loadzzzzzzzzzz!!!xx

iv been watching the Irfan-ul-Quran translation by Shaykh-ul-Islam's son and [size=18]Subhan'Allah[/size] the lectures are really good...just like Shaykh-ul-Islam!!!! Biggrin

id definitely 2nd angel+recommend evry1 2 watch the programs!

"angel" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Salaam

Thanx for that Angel

I think you runnin the forum fine, with your 2000+ posts!! I will be bak once i get my essays done, lets hope that is by the end of this yr!

Remeber to watch the Shaykh-ul-Islam's programme 2day, i might miss it cuz i am at wrk but sis is gona record it so its ok.

yeah but therses no-one to make fun off Cray 2

Smile

probz wont be able to watch it this weekend....exam on wednesyday....but Inshallah next weekend. if any of you who have watched it can tell me what it was about, wud be much appreciated

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ