Baby names?

207 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Admin" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
Qurrat-ul-ayn is nice i think

that was my lil cuz's name, she pased away in April, you just reminded me of her, may Allah bless her with peace. she went through so much...

Did you ever ask you cuz to do the curtains?

And did you get lamped if you did?

She was only 11, plus she was too weak to walk, i cud hardly ask her to do that!

oops sorry.

In the future I should read the full [ost before replying.

To god we we belong and to him we return.

Inshallah she will be in the high heavens, and be a blessing to all that knew her.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
oops sorry.

In the future I should read the full [ost before replying.

To god we we belong and to him we return.

Inshallah she will be in the high heavens, and be a blessing to all that knew her.

no worries, its 1am i shall let you off.

Oi what u sayin you dnt bother readin my posts! Sad

"angel" wrote:

She was only 11, plus she was too weak to walk, i cud hardly ask her to do that!

toba toba.

May ALLAH forgive us for we are from the neglectful. Ya ALLAH we thank you for the countless bounties You have showered upon us, make us amongst the Shakireen and save us from nashukri. ameen

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

salam

if i had kids i would call the boys ayaan, amaan and armaan.....if i had a baby girl or girls i would call them fiza and eemaan....

My fav kids name are

Sara, Sakeenah, Aliyah

Dawud, Ali and Humza

If i had a son he's be called:

MrIncreadible... or maybe TheIncredible.

I like the use of 'the' in his name....

Back in BLACK

I do not understand favouritism. especially in names.

When it comes the time to choose a name, just pick any good name! simple. As long as it cannot be twisted, and is not too common its ok.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
I do not understand favouritism. especially in names.

When it comes the time to choose a name, just pick any good name! simple. As long as it cannot be twisted, and is not too common its ok.

I'm sure you must have a name that you like more then others...

Favourite names... favourite colours...

I do not and cannot get myself to have favourites in many things.

I do not see how you can have a favourite.

"Admin" wrote:
Favourite names... favourite colours...

I do not and cannot get myself to have favourites in many things.

I do not see how you can have a favourite.

So...basically you like everything?

You’re not particular or fussy about anything?

unless it can be twisted.

I have some favourites.

Like a fave car. and erm fave clothes... and erm... probably a few other things.

I am not fussy. well rarely fussy.

Names should not be able to be twisted. That is my only requirement. And second try to be unique.

"Admin" wrote:
unless it can be twisted.

I have some favourites.

Like a fave car. and erm fave clothes... and erm... probably a few other things.

I am not fussy. well rarely fussy.

Names should not be able to be twisted. That is my only requirement. And second try to be unique.

Thats coz kids twist other kids names to make fun of them.

Did kids do that to you Admin?

Kids can be soo cruel.

I was the kid doing the cussn in school. :oops:

Back in BLACK

How can you not have a favourite name? Surely there must be somethin that sounds nice to hear! Admin dont u like your own name?

Its a name.

Its my name, but that aint really significant is it?

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
best name in the world for a boy:
Sajid
Biggrin

umm hate to burst your bubble, i dont really ummm like that name...what does it mean?

Sajid means 'one who prostrates.'

what does ADIL mean its beautiful........1 of my favourites

"Admin" wrote:
Sajid means 'one who prostrates.'

Thats a beatiful meanin, amazin how meanin changes the perception of a name. What does your name mean, LONER?

i think it means ''JUST'' insaaf karne wala.

I dont think its that nice.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
i think it means ''JUST'' insaaf karne wala.

I dont think its that nice.

of course it is.......does that 'just' go with yr charachter

who said Im called adil?

but in answer to Muhtarama's qsn, no Im not just, Im bad.

hey, can any1 see this really bright star out their window? I swear its outshining all the others, never seen it b4.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

called the North Star

follow it and you shall find a newborn baby who will save humans

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
called the North Star

nah its not North Star, but it is towards north. bro i knw what north star is, the one im on abt is outshining that aswell. its beautiful.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Imran and Irfan for twin boys

you can't have one on its own

or Ashanti and Aliyah for twin girls

"Med" wrote:
"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
called the North Star

nah its not North Star, but it is towards north. bro i knw what north star is, the one im on abt is outshining that aswell. its beautiful.

It could have been venus (the planet). I am not sure if it is visible atm, but when it is it normally oushines the stars.

salaam
i like the pashtoun name Zurshangha for a girl its sounds soo nice

by the way does ne 1 now the exact meaning of Saadia i keep hearing different meanings

Salam

Khan. Please don't name your girl " Khan."

Khani would be ok.

Omrow

Irfan is da best name darth hayder wat r tlkin babywill save humans :?:

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Pages